Gara-gaya sate_ayam bete berat sama aku, jadinya terpilihlah saya, asrina_1986 sebagai korban pertanyaan-pertanyaan ganas di tret itu. Berikut pertanyaan dan jawaban yang terposting
1. list 10 songs of josh groban that you like and explain the reason
my favorite josh groban song (in order of nothing , I mean the first I wrote is the first I remember)
1. the prayer (first we awaken for the angel voice )
2. you raise me up (the song which really raise me up )
3. You are loved (don't give up) (another spirit raiser song )
4. Mi mancherai (the ultimate love song Josh sang for me *lebay.com* )
5. She's out of my life (feeling desperate when he walk out of my life )
6. Never let go (his trial of upbeat song )
7. Broken vow (really good as an assistant when I wrote something )
8. Per te (for this I don't know why, just love his voice )
9. Lullaby (yet another lullaby song from an angel )
10. Remember when it rained (ah, the voice is so clear )
2. list 10 things you like and dislike about bali and how they affect your life?
Ten things I like about bali
1. small but beautiful island
2. the people makes me feel like in the middle of a big family
3. This is where I live
4. No traffic jam (especially when going to my homeland)
5. So many beautiful beaches
6. spicy yummy food (we allowed to eat fork, a heaven meat *lebay.com*)
7. easy to find internet cafe (just in denpasar)
8. everything seems so artistic
9. we have more holiday
10. Not so crowd
Ten things I dislike about bali
1. Too proud of them self (including me )
2. Not allowed to build a building more than a coconut trees tall (whatta!)
3. Think that boys over girl (watch not man over woman )
4. Everything is so expensive
5. Hard to find a public transport
6. Not many bookstore (who sell their books cheap )
7. Not many movie theatre (lame!)
8. Hard to find a decent music store (meaning hard to find a place who has josh groban CD )
9. Sometimes I just bored with the activity
10. Too many yummy food makes me too heavy
*sate_ayam's question, phew, jawabnya bikin keringetan oi!
3. your real name please...
4. tell me about your family, these including about your father/mother, brother/sister, and hows about yourself's role ?
3. my real name is I am a king or nun arranges (an anagram of my real full name using anagram genius ), but in short it's asrina
4. My family consist of 5 person, my mom, my father, me and two younger sister. Both of my parent working as a public civil servant (a funny thing to called a PNS ) as a teacher. My younger sister is in university taking her major in mathematic teaching (her ID is pinguin, a passive member of LI). Last my youngest sister is in last grade on Junior high school (her ID is kira_killer, less active member than me )
*GreatSilhouette's question, jawabanku yang paling pendek
5. Have u ever made a thread in FI? Mention it all perfectly with the board where u made threads! And what threads (10) u usually enjoy it?
I'm TS on these thread
1. [COMMENT] TATP- sebuah kisah di kerajaan antah berantah ==> Pulau Penulis
2. komen tentang buku yang bikin kecewa bacanya ==> bacaan nusantara
3. JOSH GROBAN: where are you??? ==> lagu barat
4. mini games : spoiler n walkthrough ==> Game PC
5. YUMMY PICS ==> maman
6. KEBIJAKSANAAN DARI BALI : majejahitan ==> bali
7. DEBAT PRO-KONTRA : [p1] rulez ; [p2] case open ==> bali
8. buku2 Ika Nathassa ==> bacaan nusantara
9. Penggunaan Majas dalam bahasa indonesia ==> bahasa indonesia
10. GALLEY GRUBS : YUMMY PICS [p141] -happy valentine by asrina- ==> Absen-ayo baris yang manis
my favorite thread goes to:
1. mini games : spoiler n walkthrough ==> Game PC; because I can find many free PC games
2. harlequin readers.....please come here,,,,, ==> manca negara; because I love harlequin
3. All About Historical Romance!!! ==> manca negara; because I love historical romance
4. Link Download Free ebooks ==> manca negara; because I can find many free ebook
5. [Thread Khusus] Nganggen BASA BALI ==> bali; because I can pratice my balinesse language there
6. Buku + Ebook terakhir yg di baca.. ==> manca negara; because we can see review of any book we read
7. tempat makan ajiibb...maknyuusss..nendang.. ==> bali; reference for good place to hang out (and eat of course) in bali
8. HARRY POTTER SERIES ==> manca negara; my favorite book ever!
9. GALLEY GRUBS : YUMMY PICS [p141] -happy valentine by asrina- ==> Absen-ayo baris yang manis; my imaginary cafe, sadly there's no more visitor
10. JOSH GROBAN: where are you??? ==> lagu barat; my favorite singer
*Oneto1937's question, berat juga ngurutinnya
6. Do you like to read novels? Please list out your top 5 fave novel and the reason.
I love reading novel because I just love dronwed in the stories . my favorite novel including
1. Harry Potter series, blend fantasi, friendship, love, hate in just a perfect dose
2. Wallflower series, my first historical romance n never get used of them
3. Hanafiah series, You'll never believe it's write by an Indonesian
4. Jacobsville series, Diana Plamer is a cowboy lover, so do I
5. Twilight series, I'm an Edward fans, Jake's fan get away!
7. Please list out your top 10 movies and the reasons you like them..
Sadly I'm not a movie goers so there's no new movie
1. Titanic, always makes me cry when I saw Leonardo d Caprio dies again and again
2. Ever after a cinderella story, the best cinderella movie I ever watch
3. Prety woman, Richard Gere die hard fans must love it
4. Gone with the wind, I just love to see Rhett blue eyes
5. Star Wars I-VI, anakin, anakin, ANAKIN!
6. The (mask/legend) of zorro, antonio banderas is so cute
7. Legally blonde, funny, cute, and sweet movie
8. Good Will Hunting, matt damon win his oscar because of this
9. Forest Gumb, If you belive n stay focused you'll reach almost anything
10. Love actually, can't help to love their british accent
* SaNnn~~~'s question, I answer it in 30 minutes
8. Well I'm sure you know that I'm Dante's fans (I've already said it thousand times *lebay.com* at HQ thread) so I'm always on Dante's side . Sush! all of Judah fans
9. I'm thinking of you as a nice person who love reading harlequin novel. that's it. satisfy, are you?
*xiu pei's question, easy one
10. For all my live I've been live in denpasar (currently knoen as bali's capital city). I was born on local hospital, then I live in the mercy of our goverment in an elementary school barrack. After my parent settle they bought a house near the civic center so it'd easy to find a good school . But my parent origin is from payangan a small town in gianyar regency known for it's cold weather.
11. In my opinion, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has done a good government (but I think he can do more if he want to , but I'm not sure what prevent him to do so ).
His best achiever is not the decreasing of fuel cost but the ability to
choose the right person in the right place. In ruling a government the
most important fact is to have the right person like in our UUD 45 said
that it's no need a strict rule but we need a strong person to masked a
weak rule (like we have today, so many weak rule is made by our
excellency legislative in DPR ).
In the other hand I feel pity about him that can't have his sleep well
(in tiens, there's a gossip saying that the one SBY choose from tiens
goods is a dream mattras, because he really desperate to have a good
sleep since he became president ).
But he have a weakness too, he is not a stern person. He can't give a
good punishment to his employee that don't do their job well . This is the black hole I think will drowned him in the next election.
Talking about election I'm still not so whether to vote him again or pick another competitor
*oneto's question again, oooooooooh my life is exposed
If I ever hate somebody, than i'd be me. Why? Because I'm so easy to
turn my parents hope for me right into the ground in front of their
face (lebay.com), it's makes me sad of course but I can't help to be a
selfish child by not doing what they ought me to be
13. Indonesia is a beautiful city (Nadine mode ON ). And bali is the last paradise on earth
*GS's question, another simple answer
14. Because I don't have any pet at home so I don't know much about this rabies thing. It's frightening but we do all we can do to prevent it from spreading across the island. About free western lifestyle in bali. Sorry to say again but I'm not one of it although I'm sure there's someone living this lifestyle in bali (there's a cafe in front of my house in payangan and it's really anoying). But in general I don't agree with that, we (as a balinesse) have a good culture so why must we adopt something that not suits our character?
15. I don't hate anybody who visit bali as a tourist. The one that I hate is someone who came to bali just to break our legacy (the culture, the people, the land). So as long as they (the tourists) knows it, its enough for me. Korean tourist racist? I don't know, maybe you ask the wrong person to know the right answer
*sate's question, kenapa jawabannku katanya netral ya? (pasti sengaja donk )
16. Yes, as a Hindu I celebrate Nyepi. When Nyepi arrives we must do nothing but to use all our self to understanding God's tuition (a.k.a. doing some semedi[sorry I don't know the right words in english] or reading our holy book[Veda]). On this day it's forbidden to lit a fire (including electricity), to have fun, to have a vacation (so we must stay home all day), to have work (meaning we are free not to do our daily job ). But because I'm not that good at it (semedi or reading Veda) I usually use the quite environment to sleep all day .
17. A nice person. (sorry I don't know much about you )
*sann's question, ga tau mesti bilang apa lagi klo ada yang nanya kayak pertanyaan no. 17 lagi
18. Just like Indonesian Government that try to attract tourist, Singapore also do 'Visit Singapore'. What is your opinion on this?
18. Well, it's not just Indonesia that use visit something phrase to attract tourist. This is not the first time, and I believe it wouldn't be the last. It's okay to use it as long as not using other's culture to attract tourist (like malay did)
*Pei's question, susah juga jawabnya
my daily activities including these action: sleep, wake up, take a
bath, breakfast, go to campus, going home, have a lunch, playing PC
games, tidying house, take a bath, watching TV, sleep again
20. I feel desperate of my life everyday until I get used to it and felt nothing . Why? Because sometimes I just can't understand my self why
21. I'll go to England. First I'll watch Manchester United match live in Old Trafford [glory, glory MU ], then I'll go around the country to see many castle
22. I'll go with him. As long as 'janur kuning' not 'melengkung' (sorry for bad english ), it's not against law. everything is fair in love n war
23. I'll not use it my self. Maybe I'll give it to my parents and my sister, because I don't know what to ask, there's so many wishes but nothing so important to have it right away and right now
*Tomiyabi's question, not an easy question but an easy answer
24. A funny girl but a lazy employee (remember galley grubs? ). Someone I hope will give me more mini games everyday
25. I still don't see any right candidate for the next precident election
*PidD 2nd's question, ah! pertanyaan think about me yang laen!
*another question dari Om GS, ini sama sekali ga sulit
*sate_ayam's question, akhirnya berakhir juga.
===CONTINUED on another random FACT about me ===
Melanjutkan usahaku kemaren ini ada daftar beberapa daftar tidak penting tentang hobi, kegemaran dan orientasi
1. Juice or milk? Milk ==> HiLo Green Tea
2. Night or day? Night ==> Sleep is paradise on earth
3. Sun or moon? Moon ==> A proud cancerian
4. TV or internet? Internet ==> Sometimes TV is so bored
5. PC game or playstation? PC game ==> Please give me new exciting games vendors!
6. Book or movie? Book ==> A bookworm never refuse any writings availabel
7. Soccer or badminton? Soccer ==> I love you MU
8. Sun or rain? Rain ==> prefer a shower than a hail
9. Yahoo or Gmail? Yahoo ==> Yahoo Beta rulez!
10. Firefox or Opera? Opera ==> I love using it to download anything
Oke segitu aja dulu, ada pertanyaan lain tentang like n dislike buat aku, silakan komen aja nanti aku jawab.