;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS-2016] Legend of the Blue Sea (Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho)  (Read 20250 times)

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
Re: [Upcoming-2016] Legend of the Blue Sea (Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho)
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 06:59:08 am »

Legend of the Blue Sea returns from overseas shoots, holds first script read

Ah, we’re a month out from the premiere of hotly anticipated fantasy-romance series Legend of the Blue Sea starring Jeon Ji-hyun (in a reunion with her You From Another Star writer, Park Ji-eun) and Lee Min-ho (in a reunion with his City Hunter director, Jin Hyuk), and the production just released these images from the cast’s recent script reading, held on October 8 in Seoul. The drama has actually already begun filming, although only its foreign location segments; the production recently wrapped two months of shooting in Spain, and is now back in Korea.

The drama is based on an old folktale of a fisherman fetching a mermaid out of the sea, and Jeon Ji-hyun will play the last mermaid on earth, her kind having gone virtually extinct. The story unfolds as she encounters a master swindler (Lee Min-ho) in the city, and learns to adjust to life on land, leading to unexpected, comical, and romantic developments.

Lee Min-ho forms a con-man trio with Lee Hee-joon (Yoo-na’s Street) and Shin (Big), and I’m dearly hoping for hilarious chemistry between the boys, even if Lee Hee-joon has to do the heavy comedy lifting. I have to admit Lee Min-ho has been pretty humorless in his past roles (so serious! so perennially straight-faced!), but I’m hoping that with the right context and writing, he’ll find the fun in the role. This writer does have a knack for light-hearted comedy (she also wrote The Producers and You Who Rolled in Unexpectedly), so my fingers are crossed.

(Also, girlfriday is already mocking me about this, but apparently I can’t say no to a pretty boy in a perm, because I kind of love that rumply hairdo he’s sporting, which has somehow managed to bring me back around after all those ugly sweaters and sullen faces turned me off in Heirs. It also magically takes about five years off his age. So maybe the style itself isn’t exactly fashion-forward, but there’s something so friendly and approachable and youthful about that messy ajumma perm, okay? It’s the Seung-gi effect!)

The story will interweave past and present, and it looks like that’ll employ at least three different timelines, since both leads each have two child actor counterparts. Precocious child actor Kal So-won (Dazzling Temptation) plays Jeon Ji-hyun’s younger childhood version, while Shin Eun-soo (Vanishing Time) will be the teenager. Lee Min-ho’s counterparts will be played by young Jeon Jin-seo (My Daughter Geum Sa-wol) and GOT7 idol Jinyoung (Beloved Eun-dong).

In addition to the two main leads, the pictures from the script read also include supporting stars Shin Hye-sun (Five Kids), Lee Hee-joon, Shin, Sung Dong-il (Answer Me 1988), Hwang Shin-hye (What is Mom?), Moon So-ri (The Handmaiden), Na Young-hee (The Producers), and Lee Ji-hoon (Mirror of the Witch).

Legend of the Blue Sea will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama that follows Jealousy Incarnate, and premieres on November 16.

source:dramabeans

Qayyis

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 09:58:26 am »

Yang paling bkin penasaran dan ditunggu2 cuma satu, gmna tampilan kostum mermaidnya. Percaya sama SBS pasti bakal wah ini drama, MLFTS dulu aja wow bgt eksekusinya.  [thumbsup]

Momen langka :)

sweetflinn

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 3
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2016, 09:01:00 am »

First trailer LOBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2ddIQB2R8c&sns=tw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/O2ddIQB2R8c&amp;sns=tw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/O2ddIQB2R8c&amp;sns=tw</a>

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:12:27 pm by sweetflinn »

Qayyis

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2016, 12:12:51 pm »

Baru kmrin penasaran udah keluar trailernya, sesuai sama ekspektasi, dr trailer udh wah.  [thumbsup]

Momen langka :)

sweetflinn

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 10:51:09 am »

“The Legend Of The Blue Sea” Reveals Creative Teaser Image For Lee Min Ho

At a first glance, it doesn’t look like a teaser for the upcoming SBS drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” but the released image is actually a fake magazine cover with cleverly hidden hints about the drama!

On the October 24 teaser, Lee Min Ho transforms into Heo Jun Jae, who is the cover model for the 11th edition of “Trickster” magazine. The magazine comes with the hashtags, “No one can fool me. Bad guy, strange guy, even more bad guy.” The words next to Lee Min Ho’s head read as, “Welcome, it’s your first time meeting a con artist with a Mensa membership right?” Then a following list of words seems to describe Heo Jun Jae’s many abilities and characteristics such as hypnosis, art, acting, neuroscience, good looks, and height. The descriptions continue with “A man who is hot from head to toe, Heo Jun Jae was born to be a con artist.”

The production team revealed their plans for the upcoming drama, saying, “We will be consecutively releasing images of Lee Min Ho who has perfectly transformed into genius conman Heo Jun Jae. In the released teaser, there are context clues about Heo Jun Jae, so you can compare them to the upcoming reveal of the story.”

“The Legend of the Blue Sea” tells the story of the last remaining mermaid who meets a con artist and learns to adapt to human life. The drama recently released their first video teaser, and the first episode airs on November 16, 10 p.m. KST. Watch it exclusively on Viki!

cr: soompi

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2016, 01:51:10 pm »

wah kreatif nih teaser imagenya  [thumbsup] lain dari yang lain

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 01:58:30 pm »

Lee Min-ho is suited up and in disguise for Legend of the Blue Sea

More Lee Min-ho stills for Legend of the Blue Sea! You won’t hear me complaining, since I think this is the best he’s looked in… I can’t even remember. Years, definitely. (And it’s not just even about the welcome departure from the ugly sweater brigade, although that certainly helps.)

In the first trio of stills, Lee Min-ho is in character as con artist Heo Joon-jae, who’s currently in the middle of impersonating a prosecutor. For what reason, we don’t know, although we can rest assured he’s being an ethical scam artist… whatever that means. (He’s purportedly brilliant at fooling people, but doesn’t take advantage of those who are already disadvantaged.)

We’ve yet to hear how he meets or relates to the heroine of the drama, Jeon Ji-hyun, who plays the last mermaid on Earth, though they’ll meet as she arrives in the big city and figures out how to make her way in the human world. Something tells me that no matter how much of a genius he is at disguises, he ain’t got nothin’ on her.

The bottom three stills come from the drama’s Spain shoots, which spanned two months over the summer; the production is now back and running in Korea as the drama gears up for its November 16 premiere. It’ll air as a Wednesday-Thursday drama on SBS.

sweetflinn

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2016, 05:39:36 pm »

Teaser ke-2, keren dehhh, kocak   [lovestruck] [lovestruck] [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jJbufsC28p4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jJbufsC28p4</a>

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 06:02:26 pm by sweetflinn »

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2016, 02:46:48 pm »

More Lee Min-ho stills from Legend of the Blue Sea

Okay, I’m just as excited about Legend of the Blue Sea as the next drama fan, but we’ve gone from nothing at all to an explosion of teasers and promos and stills in this past week alone. Moderation doesn’t really seem to be the show’s strategy, does it? Though I suppose I shouldn’t be ungrateful.

Some thoughts as I look at the newest set of stills featuring Lee Min-ho as a con artist:

Can there be too much Lee Min-ho promo material?
Shouldn’t they balance it out with some more Jeon Ji-hyun?
He looks like City Hunter.
Oh, I miss City Hunter.
I hope his fake persona is named Lee Yoon-sung.
I hope all his fake personas are taken from his previous drama characters.
Minus the ugly sweaters.
How do you suppose he’d pull off General Choi Young in modern-day Seoul?
How many hours till the next promo barrage? My money’s on 18.
Either that, or exactly 10 minutes after I publish this post.

summer-fc

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2016, 04:17:30 pm »

ini tayang serentak nggak secara int'l?
masih trauma ama drakor sebelah yang punya versi lokal n versi int'l ....  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up