;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS-2017] My Sassy Girl (Joo Won, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Jung Shin)  (Read 7835 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
Re: [Upcoming-2017] My Sassy Girl (Joo Won)
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2016, 03:56:57 pm »

Yup yg ikt gak cm org biasa wind. Tp artis, model dan anggota GB yg bnrnya udh sering muncul di tv. Jd kyknya nyaringnya udh bnr sih gak prlu khawatir yg kepilih gak bs akting :)
@pjs, oh dia prnh main Twenty ya? Gw kira yg di Reply.

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2016, 09:53:13 pm »

proses audisi 2

source: @mysassygirl_drama

10 nama kandidat bakal dirilis besok (31/5) jam 10.00KST sedang foto nominenya baru keluar siangnya. Nantinya akan ada polling, yang dapat vote paling tinggi, dia yang menang.

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2016, 07:08:02 pm »

Ini dia 10 besar calon LF

Bae Min Jung (pernah main di Naeil Cantabille jd mahasiswi yg jago main biola)

Han Ji Eun (klo gak slh yg disebut-sebut bkl beradegan ranjang sama KSH di film Real--bener dia bukan ya??--)

Jung In Sun (mirip yg jd cenayang yg ngutuk ratu di MOTW)

Kim Ju Hyun

Kim You Ji

Park Eun Ji

Park Ji Hyun

Park Se Hwan

Sin Ji Soo

Vivian (adeknya Yuri SNSD)

source: @mysassygirl_drama (instagram)

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2016, 08:38:30 pm »

foto untuk profile

source: @mysassygirl_drama

SoSoo couple

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2016, 06:49:14 am »

yang jadi cenayang di MOTW itu wajahnya terlalu polos..stelah pake hanbok wajahnya jadi beda yang lainnya..

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2016, 08:32:26 pm »

top 3

Jung In Sun (Mirror of The Witch)

Han Ji Eun (Real)

Kim Ju Hyeon (Modern Farmer)

source: mysassygirl_drama

video highlihght

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/13504971_498064563722083_1203643872_n.mp4

dari ketiganya yg dapet vote tertinggi Jung In Sun dan Kim Ju Hyeon. tinggal tunggu hasil dari juri. gw pribadi lbh milih Kim Ju Hyeon:)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:34:58 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2016, 08:20:03 pm »

[V Report Plus] Actor Joo won’s partner for SBS drama revealed

Korean actor Joo Won’s acting partner was revealed on Naver’s V app on Friday at 1 p.m.

Rookie actress Kim Joo-hyun will take a lead role in the upcoming SBS romantic drama series “My Sassy Girl,” which is to be released in the first half of next year.

The five-minute episode featured three finalists’ interviews -- Kim Joo-hyun, Han Ji-eun and Jung In-sun -- and later gave the results of the examination.

The two protagonists will start shooting in August.

Naver’s real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favorite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv.

By Kim Soo-hyang (shkim@heraldcorp.com)

source: Kpopherald

SoSoo couple

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2016, 07:01:17 am »

wow jadi ini yang menang yah..cantik juga selamat..

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2016, 09:10:47 pm »

Kim Yoon-hye up for second lead role in My Sassy Girl, no casting confirmations yet
by chickachunga | August 23, 2016

The casting process for the drama adaptation of My Sassy Girl continues to be a doozy.

Actress Kim Joo-hyun, winner of the ultimately futile nationwide search for Sassy’s leading lady, was relegated to second lead after Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back, Ajusshi) was offered the leading role instead. But with recent reports stating that Kim Joo-hyun may have dropped out of the project altogether, a new name is in the mix as her possible replacement: Kim Yoon-hye (Vampire Detective), whose previous works include You’ve Fallen For Me, Flower Boy Next Door, and I Need a Fairy.

Uncertainty is the only certainty here since everything is still up in the air. The confusion continues to mount, but confirmations regarding casting have yet to surface with production reps merely stating that they’re “still in talks” with Oh Yeon-seo, and that “nothing’s been decided” so far in terms of Kim Joo-hyun’s purported withdrawal and whether or not Kim Yoon-hye will play the second lead instead.

The secondary lead character’s name is Jung Da-yeon, the only daughter of a very powerful, royal court high official. Although she appears to be elegant and classy on the outside, in actuality, she takes after her father and boils with desire and ambition. She’s the queen bee in social circles and must get whatever she wants no matter what.

While casting is still in the works, the drama adaptation is considering a new title with Bizarre Joseon Love Story, and the basic premise — sassy princess meets handsome scholar — appears to remain intact. Silver linings, right?

The 100% pre-produced drama adaptation of My Sassy Girl will be simulcast in Korea, Japan, and China. Cameras start rolling (knock on wood) next month.

Via MTN, Joongboo

source: dramabeans

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2016, 09:13:20 pm »

Lee Jung-shin, Jung Da-bin join My Sassy Girl
by javabeans | August 12, 2016

Finally, we’re moving on in the casting process for SBS’s sageuk drama remake of My Sassy Girl, which seemed to spend an inordinate amount of time casting its lead actress (and then changing its mind in the end anyway). Now the drama is adding CNBLUE’s Lee Jung-shin (Cinderella and the Four Knights), who’s reportedly very close to finalized, as well as child actress Jung Da-bin (Flower in Prison, She Was Pretty).

My Sassy Girl will be Lee Jung-shin’s first leading role in a broadcast network show; he’s got a prominent role in tvN’s upcoming Cinderella and the Four Knights, but that’s a cable drama. He won’t be the main lead here — that would be Joo-won — but it sounds like he’ll be among the primary characters, playing Kang Joon-young, one of the most charismatic men in the palace who has a kindly demeanor but can turn a person’s heart to ice with one look. He’s described as an upright man who’s educated in the classics and fluent in multiple languages.

Meanwhile, Jung Da-bin has been cast to play little sister to Joo-won’s character Gyun-woo; she’s named Gyun-hee and yearns to love freely. She possesses a cute and cheerful personality and likes to poke her nose into all of her oppa’s affairs. Heh, that’s a role I can see Jung Da-bin filling easily: annoying in an adorable way (or adorable in an annoying way?). Both she and Lee Jung-shin have done sageuk before, so this won’t be entirely new territory for them.

Based on the famous 2001 movie of the same name, this drama version of My Sassy Girl takes the basic beta-male-falls-for-boisterous-girl romance and sets it in the Joseon era, where the sassy girl is now a troublemaker princess. The drama is aiming for a broadcast on SBS in early 2017 and is still searching for a leading lady; the most recent news was that an offer was out to Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back, Ajusshi).

Via Star News, MBN

source: dramabeans

SoSoo couple
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 15   Go Up