;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS - 2017] Whisper (Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Bo Young, Kwon Yool)  (Read 4729 times)

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2

Drama: Whisper (literal title)
Revised romanization: Gwitsotmal
Hangul: 귓속말
Director:
Writer: Park Kyung-Soo
Network: SBS
Episodes:
Release Date: March, 2017 --
Runtime: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
Language: Korean

Plot

Shin Young-Joo (Lee Bo-Young) is a female detective with charisma and Lee Dong-Joon is a righteous judge. They uncover corruption at the nation's biggest law firm Taebaek.

Notes

1. "Whisper" takes over the SBS Monday & Tuesday 22:00 time slot previously occupied by "Defendant" and will be replaced by "My Sassy 
      Girl" May, 2017.
2.  Lee Bo-Young has been offered the lead femal role and she is considering the offer positively.
3.  Early working title was "Jinkyeok" ("Advance").
4.  Lee Sang-Yoon and Lee Bo-Young previously starred together drama in 2012-2013 KBS2 drama series “Seo-Young, My Daughter.”
5.  First script reading took place at 2 pm, January 24, 2017 at SBS Studio in Tanhyun, Ilsan, South Korea.
6.  Filming for "Whisper" begins February 1, 2017.
7.  Gosa ceremony took place March 5, 2017 at SBS Studio.

Cast

Lee Sang Yoon - Lee Dong Joon
Lee Bo Young - Shin Young Joo
Kwon Yool - Kang Jung Il
Park Se Young - Choi Soo Yeon
Kim Kap-Soo - Choi Il-Hwan
Kim Hong-Fa - Kang Yoo-Taek
Moon Hee-Kyung - Yoon Jung-Ok
Kim Hyung-Mook - Song Tae-Gon
Yoon Joo-Hee - Hwang Bo-Yeon
Jo Dal-Hwan - Jo Kyung-Ho
Heo Jae-Ho - No Ki-Yong
Lee Hyun-Jin - Park Hyun-Soo
Kim Roe-Ha - Baek Sang-Goo
Kim Chang-Wan - Lee Ho-Beom
Kim Seo-Ra - Jung Mi-Kyung
Jo Sung-Yoon - Lee Dong-Min
Won Mi-Kyung - An Myung-Sun
Kang Shin-Il - Kang Shin-Il
Kim Hae-Sook - Kim Sook-Hee
Jung Yee-Yeon - Jo Yeon-Hwa
Lee Kyung-Jin

Sbr : Asianwiki
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 10:11:05 am by whatea »

indri_danti22

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 1
Re: [Upcoming SBS 2016] Advance
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 03:35:31 pm »

penasaran, kira2 cast-nya siapa aja ya? kebetulan udah nonton The Chaser sama Punch. tapi apes Punch cuma nyampe pertengahan episode 13, padahal lagi seru2nya. males lanjutin lewat donlotan. moga drama ini bisa dapetin cast yang ok's-ok's lagi ya. :)

ralat: tadi abis baca di dramabeans, drama ini di post poned dan diganti sama Bu Bu Jing Xin remake.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:50:34 pm by indri_danti22 »

My Love..  [lovestruck]

za_87

• Senior Sailor
Re: [Upcoming SBS 2016] Advance
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:20:48 am »

Lee Bo-young offered lead in SBS’s Advance

Aha, finally we have movement on Advance, the new drama from the writer of Punch and The Chaser, Park Kyung-soo, which was initially planned for an August launch but got pushed back (its planned timeslot going to Scarlet Heart: Goryeo instead). It’s now courting Lee Bo-young (God’s Gift — 14 Days) to star, which would be fantastic because she’s awesome and has taking a break while having a baby with husband Ji Sung. I mean, newlywed bliss is great and all, but what about ME and my dramas?

Advance (as in the verb to advance upon) has been reported to be a medical drama, but details are sparse at the moment. Even without added information, though, the project has some preliminary buzz, due almost entirely to the participation of writer Park — he has established an impressive track record for creating suspenseful thrillers that expose the seamy underbellies of those in positions of power (prosecutors, chaebols, politicians), often injecting a sharp dose of social commentary in the process.

Lee Bo-young hasn’t committed to the project, not having received a script yet, though she is said to be positively considering. And with this writer, we can expect well-written and complex characters, which would give her something to sink her teeth into. I do love her being badass and intense (though comic and brassy ain’t too bad either), and would definitely put this on my watch list if she attaches herself to it.

Early reports stated that Lee Byung-heon (IRIS, Inside Men, Memories of the Sword) was considering this project, but that was shot down pretty quickly. Lee stated that his movie schedule renders him unable to take the drama, though he did express his respect for writer Park’s work. That’s probably a good call, since I’m not sure Korean audiences (or international, for that matter) are ready to see him back on their screens after his messy blackmail-and-adultery scandal. While he was the victim of the blackmail part of that scandal, he was the perpetrator on the adultery front, and his image took a significant hit. He’s been able to keep working in films, but it’s more important in television to have a clean, likable, bankable image, and his is still rather tarnished.

Advance will be an SBS drama and plans to be half pre-produced. It’ll begin shooting in July and is aiming for a January 2017 premiere.

sbr : dramabeans

za_87

• Senior Sailor
Re: [Upcoming SBS 2016] Whisper
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 06:30:56 pm »

baru tau kalo Lee Byung Hun juga dapet tawaran ini drama.....

Ganti judul... judul sebelumnya Advance...

za_87

• Senior Sailor
Re: [Upcoming SBS - 2017] Whisper (Lee Bo Young)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 12:12:17 pm »

Lee Sang-Yoon offered lead male role in SBS drama series “Whisper”

Lee Sang-Yoon has been offered the lead male role in upcoming SBS drama series “Whisper” which has just cast Lee Bo-Young in the lead female role. Lee Sang-Yoon is currently considering the offer positively. Lee Sang-Yoon previously starred with Lee Bo-Young in 2012-2013 KBS2 drama series “Seo-Young, My Daughter.”

If Lee Sang-Yoon accepts his offer, he will play Lee Dong-Joon. His character works as judge with a high set of morals. He works with a charismatic detective played by Lee Bo-Young while uncovering corruption at the biggest law firm in the country.

“Whisper” will first air this March in South Korea (takes over SBS’ Monday and Tuesday 10PM time slot after “Defendant“).

Sbr : Asianwiki

graha.grt

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
Re: [Upcoming SBS - 2017] Whisper (Lee Bo Young)
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 02:58:46 pm »

Sayang banget LBH nolak ya ???

Tapi kalo LSY confirm berarti bakal reuni Seo Young-Woo jae [lovestruck]
Park Shin Hye Smudge Art by GrahaGallery :D

za_87

• Senior Sailor
Re: [Upcoming SBS - 2017] Whisper (Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Bo Young, Kwon Yool)
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 06:38:41 am »

LSY-LBY reunian  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

atinah

• Cabin Crew
Re: [Upcoming SBS - 2017] Whisper (Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Bo Young, Kwon Yool)
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 10:11:32 am »

Wah bakal ketemu lagi nih reuni :) semoga film nya bagus di tunggu kata nya tayang nya setalah film suami nya lee bo young  kelar ya...

indri_danti22

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 1

teaser-nya udah keluar.. LBY-LSY asli sekseh banget dimari..  [hmpfh]

gak sabar menanti akhir bulan

My Love..  [lovestruck]

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

tertarik sama drama inin..balas dendam jadi cinta  [biggrin]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up