;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: [JTBC-2017] Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon (Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Shik, Ji Soo)  (Read 2110 times)

elfaIQ

• Chingu
  • Keong: 1
  • JiJi shipper 😘 BoYoo Couple 😚
    • elfaIQ

Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon

Drama: Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon (literal title)
Revised romanization: Himssenyeoja Dobongsoon
Hangul: 힘쎈여자 도봉순
Director: Lee Hyeong-Min
Writer: Baek Mi-Kyeong
Network: JTBC
Episodes:
Release Date: January, 2017 --
Runtime: Fridays & Saturdays 20:30
Language: Korean

Plot

Drama depicts the stories of women with Do Bong-Soon as a central figure.

Notes

Actress Park Bo-Young has been offered the lead role and she is considering the offer positively.

Cast

Park Bo-Young - Do Bong-Soon
Park Hyung-Sik - An Min-Hyuk

http://asianwiki.com/Powerful_Woman_Do_Bong-Soon
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:03:03 am by elfaIQ »

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ
Re: [Upcoming JTBC-2017] Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soo
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 04:51:38 pm »

Park Bo-Young offered lead role in JTBC drama series “Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon”

Actress Park Bo-Young has been offered the title character role in upcoming JTBC drama series “Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon” (literal title). The drama series is scripted by Baek Mi-Kyeong (“My Love Eun-Dong“) and directed by Lee Hyeong-Min (“Winter Sonata“). Currently in Park Bo-Young is “positively considering” the offer and they are in final stage of discussions about the role. If Park Bo-Young accepts, she will play central figure Do Bong-Soon. The drama series will follow several women, with Do Bong-Soon being a central character in the story.

“Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon” will first air January, 2017 in South Korea.

Source: asianwiki

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

graha.grt

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
Re: [Upcoming JTBC-2017] Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:30:56 pm »

kalo beneran park bo young confirm, seketika Na Bong Sun berubah jadi Do bong soon :v
Park Shin Hye Smudge Art by GrahaGallery :D

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ
Re: [Upcoming JTBC-2017] Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon (Park Bo Young)
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 07:52:32 am »

Park Bo Young now confirms her return to the small screen!

Actress Park Bo Young can be seen in the small screen once again!  Yay!

Previously, she was up for a candidate as the lead in new JTBC drama, 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.'  On June 24, her agency stated, "Park Bo Young is confirmed to appear in JTBC's new drama, 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.'  As there's no way to know what will happen in the latter half of the drama, she plans to immerse in preparations for the drama in full scale through martial arts practice and more."

The drama will be airing in January, though, so you have to wait!

Source: allkpop

Park Bo Young To Make Transformation With JTBC Drama
kokoberry June 24, 2016

Park Bo Young will be making a drama comeback!

On June 24, a representative from Park Bo Young’s agency spoke with news outlets and revealed that the actress has been confirmed for JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” (working title).

The representative explained that filming will start in October. Prior to this, Park Bo Young will be learning martial arts to prepare for her role.

“Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” is being planned to air in January 2017. Park Bo Young will be playing the titular role of Do Bong Soon. She will be making a comeback in a year since tvN’s “Oh My Ghostess.”

The drama will be written by Baek Mi Kyung who previously wrote “My Love Eun Dong” and directed by Lee Hyung Min of “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi.”

Park Bo Young is expected to make a transformation from her usual cute and lovely image with her role in this new drama.

Source: soompi

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

Keizo_aditya

• Penjaga Pantai
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
  • Tomorrow with you🇰🇷
Re: [Upcoming JTBC-2017] Powerful Woman Do Bong-Soon (Park Bo Young)
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:19:58 am »

yeay PBY main drama lagiiii😁😁

''Orang-orang yang tidak memiliki rasa tanggung jawab, tidak berhak untuk dicintai” – Oh My Geum Bi''

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ

Park Hyung-Sik cast in JTBC drama series “Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon”

Park Hyung-Sik (‘ZE:A’) is cast for lead male role in upcoming JTBC drama series “Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon” also starring Park Bo-Young. In the drama series, Park Hyung-Sik will play An Min-Hyuk. He is a young man who is the CEO of company he built up himself.

Filming for the drama series begins in October and the drama series will first air January, 2017 in South Korea. -asianwiki-

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ

Ji-soo falls for Strong Woman Park Bo-young for JTBC drama

Ji-soo is on a roll! He just wrapped up work on JTBC’s recent Friday-Saturday drama Fantastic (and can still be seen in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, although that finished filming first), and now he’s lined up another JTBC project in Strong Woman Do Bong-soon. Or, as I think of it, That Drama I’m Excited About Because of Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess). (It hardly even matters what it’s about, because I love Park Bo-young that much, and also, she tends to pick projects well.)

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/ji-soo-falls-for-strong-woman-park-bo-young-for-jtbc-drama/

Jisooooo yaaa...... selalu sama nasibmu nak wkwkkw..... duh klo dibandingin hyungshik gw lebih suka jisoo.... sabar sabarrrr.....

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ

PARK BO YOUNG AND PARK HYUNG SIK FOR ELLE

Cr ELLE Korea

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 0
  • lucky lucky

WADUH CUTE BANGET MEREKA  :D :D :D :D

elfaIQ

• Chingu
    • elfaIQ

Ji Soo talks about his first impression of new drama co-stars Park Bo Young and Hyungsik

Ji Soo shared about his first impressions of the co-stars in his upcoming JTBC drama, 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon'.

In an interview with Chosun Ilbo, Ji Soo talked about the first time he met Hyungsik and Park Bo Young, saying, "I met them during the script reading, and the two had a similar image. They were both really pretty. Hyungsik hyung is pretty in a musculine way and he has the puppy face type. They are both likable and nice."

He also shared the things he and his co-stars talked about, and said, "Park Bo Young noona told me it was her first time working with younger actors. We also said that [the drama filming] is going to be hard, cold, and that we should get together often to go over things before it starts."

'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' is set to premiere next year in January.

Cr allkpop

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up