;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS - 2017] Suspicious Partner (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun)  (Read 12270 times)

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
Re: [Upcoming SBS - 2017] Suspicious Partner (Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun)
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 07:14:30 pm »

Reading Script

Sbr : dramabeans

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: -2
  • An ANTIFANS So don't mess with meh
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 09:16:00 pm »

Wei jd juga script reading. Kirain.. Kang ichang blm smpt krn bolak balik overseas.
Oh jcw aslinya pakek kecemete ya baru tau gw...
Cocok aj jcw sama njh. Katanya umurnya jauh tp gk kliatan apa jcw mukanya mudaan or njh mukanya tuaan.
Ini partner jcw yg rada kurang terkenal ya klw dibandinkan hajiwon parminyoung dan yoona.
Smg jalan ceritanya menarik..aj deh. Kasian klw jelek kan kang ichang drama terkhir sblm dipanngil wamil.

Kasianin gw gapunya tontonan seru..hihihihihi

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 06:52:53 am »

JCW cocok nih pake kacamata...cocok sama nam ji hyun mudah2an dramanya gak mengecewakan ya kayak K2 kmaren

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 11:30:27 am »

Wahahah..a tomboy girl!! I think i would like this one!! Nam so cute with that outfit..omg. waiting the teaser. Hopes she acts more better than shoping king louis..lah yauu

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 11:31:55 am by sisilia_sasuke »

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2017, 04:48:41 pm »

Soompi K-Pop/K-Drama News
Viki Inc.
FREE - In Google Play
GET
Soompi
Main menu
Skip to content

Ji Chang Wook Explains Why “Suspicious Partner” Keeps Him Awake At Night
H. Kim April 15, 2017

Tweet
Reddit
SHARES 313

Actor Ji Chang Wook is set to become the new “rom-com king” this spring, showcasing a whole new side to himself.

Previously, it was announced that Ji Chang Wook would be acting in a romantic comedy drama. Soon after, it was also announced that Nam Ji Hyun and Choi Tae Joon had joined the cast, and that 2PM’s Chansung will have a cameo appearance in the drama.

“Suspicious Partner” is SBS’s upcoming romantic comedy. It will revolve around unapproachable prosecutor No Ji Wook (Ji Chang Wook) and optimistic judicial apprentice Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun), as the two experience mysterious events and become closer to one another in the process.

On April 11, the photo shoot for the poster of “Suspicious Partner” took place in a studio in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. The actors playing the drama’s main characters—Ji Chang Wook, Nam Ji Hyun, Choi Tae Joon, and Hello Venus’s Nara—were already showing off amazing teamwork and professionalism during the shoot. The actors created a fun atmosphere on set and, thanks to them, the studio was filled with laughter until the end of the shoot.

Ji Chang Wook sat down for an interview mid-shoot and talked about his own feelings going into the drama, his co-star Nam Ji Hyun, and more.

Regarding his feelings on starting this project, which would mark his first foray into romantic comedies, he said, “Since this drama is a romantic comedy, I personally am curious and anticipating it. I think I will be able to enjoy filming because the script is so fun and the actors all get along well. Especially after today’s shoot, I think that Nam Ji Hyun and I will work well together.”

Elaborating on his co-star Nam Ji Hyun, he surprisingly explained that the two actually go to the same hair salon and even have the same hair stylist. As a result, he had already heard a lot about her before this drama began, which made him feel more familiar with her. He continued, “This drama is the first time we will be acting opposite each other, and I think it will be very fun.”

He also took a moment to describe his character, No Ji Wook. He explained that his character was stubborn, as he maintained his own philosophy in work and in life, but that this stubbornness also gave his character a unique personality. He shared his thoughts on how viewers might connect with his character, stating, “Although from the outside [No Ji Wook] appears stern and unapproachable, internally he has a sensitive and emotional side. So I think the conflicting aspects of his persona will be attractive.”

Of his character’s relationship with the female lead, he expressed that, “The characters Ji Wook and Bong Hee complement each other very well. The two are total opposites, but I think they can also show a romantic, fun chemistry between them.”

It seems that the production staff agree as well. It was reported that Ji Chang Wook showed deep understanding for his character and great synergy with Nam Ji Hyun, even from the first script reading, receiving the praise from the production staff.

If you can’t wait for this drama to start, you should know that you’re not the only one—Ji Chang Wook is right there with you! For his final thoughts, Ji Chang Wook said, “I think I’m going to have a lot of fun filming this drama. I’m so, so excited and am looking forward to it. I can’t sleep at night because I want to start filming (laughs). I have a feeling laughter will be constant on the set. I can’t wait.”

“Suspicious Partner” will begin after “Saimdang, Light’s Diary” ends. The first episode airs on May 10 at 10 p.m.

Source (1)

Tweet
Reddit
SHARES 313

© 2017 Viki Inc.

Katanya thriller kok gk disebut kang ichang.

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 07:03:08 pm »

Kekeke..kynya cm gw sdr yg excited sm drma romatis perdana kang ichang lol
But..knp gw rasa scr visual gk dpet ya. Cewenya bongsor kurang kurus boros face nya ups. Pantes byk netter protes scr visual mrk mmg krg cocok.kang ichang kek ma unnie nya
Padahl tuaan ichang yea

T1TA

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • Positif thinking
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 08:49:05 pm »

Nggak lah menurutku malah pairing nya cocok.ini..JCW ama NJH..
Smoga suka.ntar nonton dramanya

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2017, 06:59:56 am »

cocok kok mereka..dan mereka pernah main bareng si strong woman bo dong soon walaupun gak pernah satu scene  [hmpfh]

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2017, 06:02:02 pm »

Ini menghilangkan fantasy gw untuk dpt series drama yg youth..keknya romance di usai 35 an kli ya ini. Dandannyaaaaaa ampun deh. Yg satu om2 cupu..satunya tante2. Gw kirain kang ichang pake poni kan dia unyuch pake poni hiks..klw tampng bgini gw gajadi cuci mata deh. Lol.
Jadi mulai curiga knp hannjimin nolak jih drama jagn2 dramanya parody bukan drama komedi biasa

Seriusss lw itu namjihyun 22 taonnnn...ini kek politisi umur 30 an hahaha

Teaser 1. Ngambil ide masa kampanye politik korea klinya yg tgl 10 mei..
Pilih nomor 1, pilih nomor 2.

#Video teaser 1 suspicious partner

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBDSYDB4UM/?hl=id
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBdbgaB7PJ/?hl=en

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 06:03:38 pm by sisilia_sasuke »

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2017, 06:11:08 pm »

Itu teasernya kang ichang gw kirain dia mau mengaum kaya singa di ending.hahahahahaha ini iramanya kan kek pembukaan film kartun klasik apa gitu gw lupa..yg pake singa. Kekekekeke mules ngakak

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 16   Go Up