;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: CORY MONTEITH (Glee)  (Read 7234 times)

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 6
Re: CORY MONTEITH (Glee)
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:20 pm »

Cory Monteith Death: Fox & 'Glee' Producers Release Statement

Glee‘s executive producers, 20th Century Fox Television, and the Fox Broadcasting Company have spoken out after the tragic death of Cory Monteith.

“We are deeply saddened by this tragic news,” a joint statement read. “Cory was an exceptional talent and an even more exceptional person. He was a true joy to work with and we will all miss him tremendously. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and loved ones.”

The 31-year-old actor was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver after not checking out at the time he was expected to leave on Saturday (July 13).

Celebrities immediately took to Twitter to express their condolences, while the cast and crew of Glee also shared their sentiments on the shocking news.

sumber

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 10:24:54 pm »

Cory Monteith found dead: Stars pay tribute to the Glee actor

14 JULY 2013

Tributes have flooded in for Glee actor Cory Monteith, 31, who was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday. Co-stars, friends and fans of the Canadian star, who voluntarily entered rehab for substance abuse problems in April, reacted to the tragic news on Twitter.

"I am blessed to have worked with him and love him so much," said Dot-Marie Jones, who played coach Shannon Beiste alongside Cory in Glee. "My heart is with his family and our whole Glee family! I love you all!"

"Just heard about the death of Cory Monteith," wrote new mum, Kim Kardashian. "So sad. Prayers 4 his family.

"Praying 4 Lea too!" added the reality star, referring to Cory's fiancée Lea Michele. "Words cant describe what they must be feeling."

"This is such sad news about @CoryMonteith," said actress Zooey Deschanel. "What an absolutely tragic loss of a very talented young man.

"Cory Monteith, may your spirit be at peace, and may you fly with the angels," tweeted Rihanna. "Heartbreaking, my prayers are with all of his loved ones!"

"Speechless," Taylor Swift simply posted. "And for the worst reason."

Calgary-born Cory, who played heart throb Finn Hudson in the hit musical show, was found around 11am on Saturday in his room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, after missing his checkout time.

The actor had been due to wed his Glee co-star Lea in two weeks time.

"We are so saddened to confirm that the reports on the death of Cory Monteith are accurate," said the actor's representatives in a statement. "We are in shock and mourning this tragic loss."

Deputy Police Chief Doug Lepard said Cory's death shows no indication of foul play and that the incident is not being treated as suspicious.

"We do not have a great deal of information as to cause of death," said Coroner Lisa Lapointe and an autopsy is expected to be carried out on Monday.

sumber

The actor had been due to wed his Glee co-star Lea in two weeks time.

ya ampun.... padahal bentar lagi mereka mau merit [handkerchief] [handkerchief] [handkerchief]

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 07:44:39 am »

The last hours of Cory Monteith: 'Happy and healthy' Glee star, 31, spent evening out with friends before dying alone in Vancouver hotel room

Glee star Cory Monteith had spent his last hours enjoying an evening out with friends before he tragically passed away of unknown causes while alone in a hotel room.

The 31-year-old - who completed a stint in rehab in April for substance addiction and appeared to be 'happy and healthy' in recent months -  was out in Vancouver before returning alone to his Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in the city.

The star had been in his luxury hotel room with friends on Saturday evening before heading out for the night. His girlfriend and Glee co-star Lea Michele is not believed to have been with him.

No cause of death has been confirmed at this point but there was said to be no implications of foul play. Medical examiners will conduct an autopsy on Monday.

Recent pictures of the star showed him looking happy and healthy in the company of his long-term girlfriend after flying into LAX in California.

Cory last tweeted on Friday, joking around about the new sci-fi film Sharknado. He wrote: 'What the c**p is Sharknado... Oh. IT'S A SHARK TORNADO.'

Authorities refused to say if there was any connection between Monteith's voluntary stint in rehab and his untimely death, the Toronto Star reported.

They also declined to comment on the contents of the room.

It is believed that the actor had been dead for several hours in his room before his body was found.

He had been due to check out of the luxury hotel on Saturday but when he failed to do so, cleaning staff went to his room where they found his body.

Paramedics were called who declared him dead at the scene shortly after noon. Police said there were no signs of foul play and said that the 31-year-old had died alone.

sumber

paradise.island

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 3
  • something just like this
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2013, 01:33:28 pm »

RIP Cory
walo gw ga pernah nton GLEE tapi kasian bgt liat cara mati si Cory :'( :'( :'(
ga nyangka bisa narkoba, salah gaul

oe-noey

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • ALL WAS WELL!! <3 ava->emeraldflames
    • My Freaky World
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2013, 08:56:33 am »

Cory Monteith died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol ... this according to Canadian authorities.

The British Columbia Coroners Service says an autopsy and toxicological analysis show that the 31-year-old "Glee" star died on from a "mixed drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."

Monteith's body was discovered by staffers at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in Vancouver, Canada on July 13.

Monteith had struggled with addiction for years and had been to rehab earlier this year.

Monteith had said he began struggling with drugs and alcohol as a young teenager.

Story developing ...

Cory Monteith was leading a double life -- a hard-working, "Glee" star in L.A. struggling to stay clean ... a hard-partying substance abuser in Vancouver.

CORY'S L.A. LIFE

Our sources say Cory's GF Lea Michele and his "Glee" cast knew his struggles all too well and spent a lot of time keeping him clean and sober.  We're told Cory never showed up on the set under the influence of anything and most of the time abstained from drugs and alcohol.

The pic above shows the last trip Cory and Lea took together -- it was taken on June 18th in Fire Island, where they visited a friend on a movie set.  We're told Cory was sober the entire time.

There were, however, lapses, which is why he checked into rehab in April.

CORY'S LIFE IN VANCOUVER

Our sources say Cory's resolve to stay clean dissipated whenever he returned to his native Canada.  That's where he became a drug addict with a serious drinking problem.

Corey went back to Vancouver many times, and hung out with many of the friends who helped fuel his addiction.  We're told alcohol and drugs were always involved.

Our sources say Cory's family was aware he reverted back whenever he went North of the border, and they tried in vain to help.  We're told as family members became alarmed recently and began making a full-court press ... Cory became distant.

Somehow, Cory was able to compartmentalize his life into a tragic tale of 2 cities ... and the city where he slipped became the city where he died.

“I thought it was obvious, Harry and Ginny are real soul mates”
“They’re both very strong and very passionate. That’s their connection, and they’re remarkable together"[JKR] ~ Siggy

arlin81

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • mY beautiful WorlD
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 08:07:07 pm »

aduuuh....si cory meninggal....ya ampun [crying] kaget and sedih gw, g nyangka ni co cepat bgt perginya....mana mw merit lagi ma lea, dear God...si cory slh satu reason gw jg soalnya ngikutin Glee.
[wivel] mY couple " Go Sang Hyuk - Yang Kkot Nim " [wivel]

argentyan

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • Cause I had a bad day
    • my tumblr blog
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 11:38:15 pm »

kabar mau merit kayaknya hoax yang disebar di twitter deh...
ada juga yang ngabarin klo sebenernya lea sama cory udah putus...

"You are My Story"
And my McSwarek heart's bleeding once again *Crying*

paradise.island

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 3
  • something just like this
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 06:51:00 pm »

RIP Cory
Maren peringatan kematian Cory si lea puter lagu sedih di twitny
Di pic atas si lea cebol ya wkwkwk
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up