;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: VIC ZHOU LOVER ( 周渝民 ) 2  (Read 6098 times)

mon_susivc

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • Let us support ZZ together.
Re: VIC ZHOU LOVER ( 周渝民 ) 2
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2018, 01:29:00 am »

A: I used to. I don't really feel right now. I find that I personally hate the greasy thing. I hate the oil on my hands. It may be related to the life of my former school. My former senior vocational school was selected as a mechanical department. We have to go to the factory for demolition at least two days a week. This is the mechanical thing. I like machinery, but I don't like to touch it. I am a strange person. When I was in my third year, suddenly I hadn’t washed my hands after class one day. I looked at my hands and I said, “What am I doing? How can I attend this department because my own brother? I’m lazy. It was according to him that he had read this department.” In the end, I thought I had done something I didn’t like.

Q: Was it discovered at that time?

A: Yes, then I learned that I actually hate the greasy thing because it broke out my own cleanliness.

Q : Is there a special favorite taste?

A : I like to eat fried foods before. Taiwan's fried chicken is particularly delicious. Such things as Japanese food and pork chop are often eaten. Now, the words are actually very light. The meals we cook at home are relatively light and bitter. It's just fine to be able to overcook some water. Suddenly we want our body to become a little bit better and healthier.

Q : If you do not work for one day, how will your time be arranged?

A : If you stay at home for only one day, don't go out.

Q : Do nothing?

A : You may take a good rest, relax, watch a movie or make an electric drive. Anyway, having your own space is enough.

Q : So stay home until you can go out without going out?

A : No, the main problem is that I only have one day off. I really don't go to any place where I have a ride. I must take a good rest at home.

Q: What would you choose if you used an animal to describe yourself? why?

A : Monkey. Because it used to be tempting. My fans have always felt that I look like a monkey. I used to be very skinny, but I still have a big pair of ears. They all think I look like a monkey.

HIS STYLE

trendy style

The cover star Zhou Yimin shared his personal love.

Chanel

White sweater, white jeans

White watches at J12 GMT

Chanel High Jewelry

Coco Crush Series White 18K Gold Ring

“I like Switzerland and I also want to go to Venice because I heard that many years later I was really overwhelmed by the sea level. Then the Maldives, the sea over there is also very beautiful. I still want to go to Japan’s Hokkaido, and my friends every winter. Go skiing there. I also want to learn to ski with them. There are many places to go.”

mon_susivc

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • Let us support ZZ together.
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2018, 06:22:23 pm »

From  BAZAAR  magazine

decie_imoet

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 6
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2018, 10:50:49 am »

Kmrn hbs selesai re run Mars gara² lg nonton Flame Daughter

Ahhh jd klepek² lg ama dia  [hmpfh]

adi kaka

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2018, 08:38:49 pm »

gilee.. tahun 2018 . mon_susivc msh ada hhaa

ad komentar soal meteor garden versi 2018 mon?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up