;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: --- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---  (Read 42893 times)

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • ..given & belong to her ♥
--- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---
« on: December 18, 2007, 05:59:54 pm »

guys and gals.. yang punya artikel ato info ato gossip2 terkini ttg movies, sequel, celebrities, pokoknya yg all about Hollywood.. posting2 disini donggg ;D

btw, kalo post foto, usahain diresize, biar ga berat buka page-nya.. :P :P
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:53:53 pm by RaynHeartz 2nd »
♥ United as One ♥

"When it comes to Alex Ferguson, I just want to thank the Lord.
Whatever may happen in the future, I have been trained by Alex Ferguson

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
Re: ==HolLyWoOd' NeWz==
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 03:56:11 pm »

Jamie Lynn Spears is Pregnant ??

“It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected,” Jamie Lynn Spears exlu$sively tells the new issue of OK! magazine about her surprise pregnancy. “I was in complete and total shock and so was he.”

He being her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

Little Jamie Lynn is 12 weeks pregnant and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit.

“As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn’t tell anybody,” she says. “Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone’s opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.”

Jamie Lynn told momma Spears, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reports.

“She was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all,” Spears says. “A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”

Lynne Spears tells OK!: “I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”

What message does the sixteen year old Spears want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

“I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait,” she says. “But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in.”

Unlike Britney, Jamie Lynn says she plans to raise the accident baby in her home state of Louisiana — “so it can have a normal family life.”

The Zoey 101 star tells the mag, “I haven’t spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities.”

source: perezhilton.com
♥ United as One ♥

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 04:31:14 pm »

hehe.. Mer.. ia. ngegosip :P :P

ayo mer,, ada gosip apa nih? post disini :P :P
♥ United as One ♥

bLacK_MaRiaH

• Forum Machi
  • pray, mr. devil. let us be friends.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 08:11:45 pm »

ada yg tau gosip lindsay lohan hamil ga?

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 08:39:08 pm »

@Black_Mariah: iya tauu.. udah lama sih.. tp masih simpang siur beritanya.. ga dikonfirmasi.

berarti gossip :P
♥ United as One ♥

babyskiffie

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 1
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 09:05:06 pm »

Jamie Lynn Spears hamil.
Lily Allen hamil.
Jessica Alba hamil.

Ashley Tisdale operasi idung.

kek gada yg bener gt.
ahahahaha

alter_ego

• Tomodachi
  • beautifully crazy!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 04:22:02 am »

Jamie Lynn Spears hamil.
Lily Allen hamil.
Jessica Alba hamil.

Ashley Tisdale operasi idung.

kek gada yg bener gt.
ahahahaha

hah??lilly allen sama jes alba beneran tek dung?
jes alba sama sapa??

Cresen

• Tomodachi
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 09:13:39 am »

Jamie Lynn Spears is Pregnant ??

“It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected,” Jamie Lynn Spears exlu$sively tells the new issue of OK! magazine about her surprise pregnancy. “I was in complete and total shock and so was he.”

He being her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

Little Jamie Lynn is 12 weeks pregnant and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit.

“As soon as I found out for sure from the doctor, I took two weeks to myself where I didn’t tell anybody,” she says. “Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone’s opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me.”

Jamie Lynn told momma Spears, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reports.

“She was very upset because it wasn’t what she expected at all,” Spears says. “A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive.”

Lynne Spears tells OK!: “I didn’t believe it because Jamie Lynn’s always been so conscientious. She’s never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby.”

What message does the sixteen year old Spears want to send to other teens about premarital sex?

“I definitely don’t think it’s something you should do; it’s better to wait,” she says. “But I can’t be judgmental because it’s a position I put myself in.”

Unlike Britney, Jamie Lynn says she plans to raise the accident baby in her home state of Louisiana — “so it can have a normal family life.”

The Zoey 101 star tells the mag, “I haven’t spoken to (Nickelodeon) personally, but they have always been so great to me over the past years and have given me so many opportunities.”

source: perezhilton.com

wOww  :o...ga nyangka pdhL mzh 16 taon.........

Lily aLLen kan ma boyfriendny si Ed Emerge........
kLo si jess aLba kan ma tunanganny si Cash Warren......
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:18:49 am by Cresen »
~Princess Suri~

Cresen

• Tomodachi
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 09:44:45 am »

TOP-SELLING CELEBRITY BABY.....

Forbes announced the top–selling celebrity babies of 2007. Can you make a guess at who took first prize? That's right, Shiloh Jolie-Pitt tops the list. It's not surprising since People reportedly paid four million dollars for her first photo shoot. The angelic faced babe has also been pictured in more than 2,000 articles throughout 2007.

We're pretty sure Suri Cruise gave Shiloh a run for her money, but she ended up coming in second on the list. Katie Holmes' mini me has set a new standard in trendtotting.

Zahara Jolie–Pitt is the third most top–selling kiddo. Following suit of her lil sis, this adorable lil lady kept us smiling with her antics and fresh style.

Britney Spear's oldest son, Sean Preston, made the list at number four while brother Jayden James was left off.

And not surprisingly, Pax Jolie–Pitt took the fifth spot, joining his two younger siblings in the top five. That Jolie-Pitt clan is bringing home the bucks.

We were shocked and disappointed that some of our favorites were left off the list like lil rockstar Kingston Rossdale or the always adorable Violet Affleck?

Either way, it's amusing (and a little scary) to think that tots this young can be bringing in this kind of cash. Tell us what you think about the list.

6:Sam aLexis Woods(tiger&ellin woods)
7:David Banda(madonna&guy ritchie)
8:Danielynn Birkhard(anna nicole smith)
9:Romeo Beckham
10:Cruz Beckham
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 09:54:24 am by Cresen »
~Princess Suri~

KaenLap

• Tomodachi
  • Deer Yoong
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 02:20:22 pm »

masih shock Jessica alba Hamil............. masih tetep seksi gak ya?????
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 37   Go Up