;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: --- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---  (Read 41718 times)

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • ..given & belong to her ♥
Re: --- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 08:40:44 am »

Dark Knight udah peringkat 3 top grossing film of all time euy ;D

*tinggal star wars ma titanic ya?*
♥ United as One ♥

"When it comes to Alex Ferguson, I just want to thank the Lord.
Whatever may happen in the future, I have been trained by Alex Ferguson

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 08:41:23 am »

The Dark Knight Continues Box-Office Reign

One month into his game Batman is still ruling the box-office.

The Dark Knight remained No. 1 at the cineplex for the fourth straight weekend, grossing $26 million and bringing its total take to $441.5 million – and making it the third top-grossing film of all time, surpassing the previous third-ranked Shrek 2, reports Variety.

Sometime this week, the movie, starring Christian Bale and the late Heath Ledger, is expected to overtake the No. 2 record box-office holder, Star Wars. (Still ranked No. 1 is Titanic, with $601 million.)

Pineapple Express was the weekend's second best-performing movie, with $22.4 million. It was followed in the Top 5 by The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor; $16.1 million; The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, $10.8 million; and Step Brothers, $8.9 million.

No. 6 was Mamma Mia!, with $8.1 million – enough to put it over the $100-million mark.
♥ United as One ♥

irene4207

• Senior Sailor
  • I'M THE SWAN QUEEN
    • srsly.
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 09:07:36 am »

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 03:01:51 pm »

Brad Pitt to Go to War – in Next Movie

As has been rumored for weeks – since the recent 3-disc, DVD release of the original 1977 version of the EuroCult WWII adventure Inglorious Bastards – Pitt will play Jewish resistance boss (and Southern rebel) Lt. Aldo Raine in Quentin Tarantino's upcoming remake, set in German-occupied France.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Pitt first saw the new version's script while he was in France in early July – at the time he was awaiting the birth of his and Angelina Jolie's twins, Vivienne and Knox.

The trade publication says shooting is slated to begin in Germany on Oct. 13 – and go at breakneck speed, so the finished film can debut at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival, in May.

The Reporter also quotes a production source as saying the Pitt character is prone to spouting such lines as, "We're gonna be doing one thing, and one thing only, and that's killing Nazis" – shades of Samuel L. Jackson's character in Tarantino's Pulp Fiction.

Band of Brothers British actor Simon Pegg is said to be in discussions to costar with Pitt.

Directed by Italy's Enzo Castellari, the original Inglorious Bastards starred Bo Svenson (who re-surfaced in Tarantino's Kill Bill) and Fred "The Hammer" Williamson – and, with its violence quotient on overload, was considered even dirtier than The Dirty Dozen.

Mac’s funeral is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 16, at an undisclosed location. The family requests that donations be made to the Bernie Mac Foundation for Sarcoidosis, 40 E. Ninth St., Suite 601, Chicago IL 60605.
♥ United as One ♥

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2008, 09:09:15 pm »

Angelina to Replace Tom Cruise in Spy Flick?

In the Pitt-Jolie household Mommy doesn't just stay home and make pancakes – she makes movies, too.

Angelina Jolie is in talks to replace Tom Cruise in the new espionage thriller Edwin A. Salt, Variety reports. (Cruise had long been interested in the project, but recently dropped out of the running, the paper adds. Writers are now reportedly reworking the lead character to be female.)

If the pieces drop into place, Jolie – who gave birth to twins in July with Brad Pitt – will portray a CIA officer falsely accused of being a Russian agent.

While Jolie ponders that role, a new actress is set to take over her previous action incarnation as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.

The BBC reports that Alison Carroll – a 23-year-old Brit with 12 years experience as a professional gymnast – will be the face of the iconic character for the new game, Tomb Raider: Underworld, out this fall.
♥ United as One ♥

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2008, 11:40:59 am »

Paris Hilton sued over lack of publicity for film

MIAMI - Paris Hilton didn't do enough pledging for a 2006 sorority comedy, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

Worldwide Entertainment Group Inc. filed the lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Miami, alleging the 27-year-old model-actress-heiress owes $75,000 in damages for not fulfilling promotional obligations.

Hilton entered into an agreement in 2004 for the production and distribution of the movie "National Lampoon's Pledge This!," according to the lawsuit. Hilton starred in the film and received credit as an executive producer.

The Miami-based concern said it paid Hilton and her company, Paris Hilton Entertainment Inc., $1 million for "Hilton's acting services" and for "reasonable promotion and publicity" for the movie, which was released in 2006 and featured Hilton as the president of an exclusive sorority.

While most famous for her tabloid exploits and reality TV series "The Simple Life," Hilton has appeared in the films "Bottoms Up," "The Hottie & the Nottie" and "House of Wax."

She's slated to next appear in the movie musical "Repo! The Genetic Opera" and the tentatively titled MTV reality series "Paris Hilton's My New BFF."

Phone calls and e-mails to Hilton's manager, Jason Moore, were not immediately returned Tuesday.

♥ United as One ♥

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 07:37:28 pm »

~Dua Sekuel Spider-Man Bakal Diproduksi Sekaligus

Kabar terbaru dari film waralaba laris Spider-Man. Tobey Maguire dan Sam Raimi, bintang dan aktor film Spider-Man berencana memproduksi seri keempat untuk Columbia Pictures. Mereka malah sedang menegoisasikan untuk film keempat dan kelima sekaligus. Tiga film pertama Spider-Man berhasil meraup penghasilan 2,5 milyar AS di seluruh dunia.
Nah, untuk mengurangi biaya produksi, pihak Columbia berencana untuk menggarapa film keempat dan kelima secara simultan, seperti yang pernah dilakukan oleh New Line Cinema untuk trilogi The Lord of the Rings.
Laura Ziskin, sang produser, berharap seri keempat, yang naskahnya bakal ditulis oleh Jamie Vanderbilt, akan dirilis Mei 2011, sembilan tahun setelah debut film pertamanya.
Di lain pihak, walaupun ada rumor bahwa Maguiere tidak akan diganti dalam perannya sebagai Peter Parker, pihak studio membantahnya, tetapi mereka juga menolak berkomentar tentang siapa yang bakal berlakon sebagai penjahat dan apakah Kirsten Dunst akan tampil kembali sebagai Mary Jane Watson.
“Studio tidak pernah mempertimbangkan aktor yang lain. Tobey satu-satunya pilihan kami dan hanya dia yang telah kami diskusikan,” ujar Steve Elzer, juru bicara Sony, seperti dikutip Reuters.
Sony juga telah mulai mengembangkan karakter Venom menjadi film tersendiri dengan mempekerjakan Paul Wernick dan Rhett Reese untuk membuat skrip awal. Tetapi belum bisa dipastikan apakah Topher Grace, yang berperan sebagai Venom dalam Spider-Man 3 akan membintangi film Venom. (dans)

sumber : cineplex 21
♥ United as One ♥

mara

• Forum Machi
  • inga inga ting!
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2008, 07:48:04 pm »

oh....aq gak ngeliat ni tret di index...sori dew... :-[

mer-MAJESTY

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2008, 06:34:47 am »

Ga ada berita lagi yah? Tentang film paling laris gitu keq?

cuteness overload
Manse - Daehan - Minguk

irene4207

• Senior Sailor
  • I'M THE SWAN QUEEN
    • srsly.
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2008, 09:02:26 pm »

Lindsay Lohan to star in 'Scream' 4 & 5

According to Bloody-Disgusting, Lindsay Lohan will appear in everyone's favorite horror movie Scream.

"Lindsay Lohan who has been cast for both Scream 4 & 5 in a still unknown role told Bloody Disgusting that the storyline in Scream 5 will see a Zodiac theme as the return killer will leave a note at every murder to leave clues at his and the other killer who appears in both 4 & 5's identity."

The 4th film in the series was confirmed by The Weinstein Company, with filming scheduled to start in 2009.

In a recent interview with tentative script writer Michael T. Kennedy, he revealed that most of the old characters, including Sidney Prescott, have been written into the script, and that it would be the last film to feature them.

But hold your horses, the movie isn't coming out until 2010!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 37   Go Up