;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 617   Go Down

Author Topic: Arjoe ( Ariel Lin & Joe Zheng )  (Read 608925 times)

MeiLi Max

• Chingu
  • Keong: -1
  • Gyaboo~~ xDD
Re: Arjoe ( Ariel Lin & Joe Zheng )
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 11:13:55 pm »

Wui, kayanya Quistis promosi abiz2an neh yah XPP
Kamu pasti datenk yah ke M & G nya??

Quistis Trepe

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 11:29:27 am »

Meili, harus dnk ! Perjuanganny brp lama bwt bikin ariel didatangkan ke indo. Ms g sia2in c ? Ga mungkin lah.

MeiLi Max

• Chingu
  • Keong: -1
  • Gyaboo~~ xDD
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 06:55:46 am »

Meili, harus dnk ! Perjuanganny brp lama bwt bikin ariel didatangkan ke indo. Ms g sia2in c ? Ga mungkin lah.

Gimana neh hunting nya??
Dapet pikku gak??
Bagi2 donk XDD
Dia orang yang datenk pada cakep2 XDD
Ngesel sayah gak ikud  :( :(

karupin_POT

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:24 am »

joe zheng cakep bgt!!! cool orgny... :D :D :D

QQ Doggie Fashion--Jual baju2 doggie yg lucu2 n cute..http://www.facebook.com/pages/QQ-Doggie-Fashion/277511095632302?sk=info

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 06:10:26 am »

Mang joe na ganteng bgt n cute bgt n Ariel jga cntik n cute bgt pasangan yg cucok bo,sayang they just friend

saint_angella

• Chingu
  • Annyong haseo ^.^
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 07:57:53 am »

hahhahaa...g lagi mikir kalo mereka b2 jadian, seru kali y... hahahaa.... tapiiii... a little strange... jujur, g liat joe gayanya agak ke cewe2an. hahahaaa...

saint_angella

• Chingu
  • Annyong haseo ^.^
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 07:59:02 am »

joeeeeeeee............. cakeppp bangetttttttttt............... ramah lage. g demen banget liat ketawa aneh dia...

arielll.......... maniezz bangetttttttttttttttt..........

lovleaf

• Chingu
  • love mandarin and korean
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 09:04:52 am »

hahhahaa...g lagi mikir kalo mereka b2 jadian, seru kali y... hahahaa.... tapiiii... a little strange... jujur, g liat joe gayanya agak ke cewe2an. hahahaaa...

saint_angella : masa u bilang Joe agak kecewean ni. Joe keren bgt tau, n senyum nya bikin meleleh.
Aku si stuju bgt klo mereka jadian.
cakep sama cantik, wah bikin orang ngiri d.
"There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile...no sound sweeter than your laughter...no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happi

Quistis Trepe

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 06:58:10 pm »

Haha. Kalo g ngiri sm joe, coz bs dkt2 sm cici Ariel

Yg mau pic ke www.ariel-lin.net klik link gallery, msh dlm masa update, jd sering2 cek aj. He2

lunag8

• Chingu
  • Keong: 2
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2008, 12:22:08 am »

ya ampun gw kelamaan gk maen k FI ampe gk tau ada thred arjoe, haha..

so here's a new one for all..

Apple daily
2008/02/10
Today I’m the sweetest; Zheng Yuan Chang making his own Valentines cake; Planning to save NTW$1hundred million before getting married

Valentines is just around the corner, Zheng Yuan Chang (Xiao Zhong) has especially self make a dessert, he is currently single so he doesn’t have a lover to give the cake to. He has self make 2 chocolate cakes and intend to give them to his mother and [TKA]’s Lao Po Lin Yi Chen; he plan to marry at the age of 35 years old. He who is currently 25 years old said: [I am working very hard to get as much money as possible, I will think about marriage when I have a good financial capability.] Then how much is enough? He said: [Wait until my total assets are about NTW$1hundred million first.]

Before the actual Valentines Day, Xiao Zhong’s went to Stella Huang XiangYi’s cake shop [BLACK AS CHOCOLATE] to learn how to make dessert. First he has to learn how to bake the chocolate blackcurrant cake; Stella Huang said it is a bit difficult to bake the sponge cake and she is afraid that the guys won’t have the patience to bake it so they could go and buy a ready-make sponge cake and decorate the cake themselves.

Under the guidance of Stella Huang, Xiao Zhong bakes the cakes himself and the greedy side of him even covered up the whole first cake with strawberries and the cake almost burst apart because of it, he laughed and said: [My Lao Po’s (meaning Lin Yi Chen) has quite a large appetite!] The second cake that he baked is for his mother, he even draws out a chocolate rose on top of the cake and decorated with strawberries, he said: [My mother will be my first lover, through out my whole life.]

Stella HuangXiangYi awards 90marks
Xiao Zhong even learn to make strawberry dessert, he, who loves strawberries, kept on eating them while preparing the dessert and his finished production was indeed looked very nice. Even Stella Huang was impressed by it and said: [Xiao Zhong really has the talent in making dessert, I awarded him 90marks.]

Xiao Zhong’s desire Valentines Day is very simple and that will be once he opens his eyes, he will able to be together with his lover, that will be very good already, he said: [Actually, I am not romantic at all, the presents that I used to give will be very practical; if she is out of notebook, I will give her a notebook.] Xiao Zhong hopes that in the future, his significant other will be understanding, thoughtful, filial and Lin Yi Chen fits in all of these qualities, he said: [Basically Yi Chen is already a very suitable person to get married with but she and me are just good friends!]
Zheng Yuan Chang holding his own sweet cakes; felt very proud about it

Xiao Zhong’s Chocolate cakes instructions:
STEP 1
Cut the sponge cake into two layers, spread the blackcurrant jam, leave about 2cm space from the edge and place the fresh strawberries that have cut in half towards the center of the cake.

STEP 2
Then starts to place the blackcurrant cream all around the cake starting from the edge all around to the center of the cake; place the top layer of the sponge cake on top of it.

STEP 3
Pressed it down carefully with both hands, let the cream to pour out a bit, and then spread some chocolate cream evenly on the cake.

Final outcome
Based on your own taste in decorating the strawberries and chocolate cream.

Materials
Chocolate sponge cake, chocolate cream, fresh strawberries and blackcurrant cream.
----
sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif please tell me if I've mistranslated the article

Note: Stella Huang was also in [Kung Fu Girls] together with Ariel Lin. They are very good friends and called each other Bao Bei. After Stella Huang has her own cake shop, Ariel has been to the shop for at least twice now. This was from and old article from apple daily dated 2006/03/21.

jd berita ini basically ttg joe yg bikin kue coklat untuk 2 wanita spesial dlm hidupnya.. pertama untuk nyokapnya dan kedua bwt lao po-nya.. sp ayo istrinya? haha.. yup maksud dia ariel, dia bilang ariel cocok bngt sm kriteria cw idealnya dan cocok bngt dijadiin istri, tp mrk cuma tmen baik.. (yg dibikinin kue coklat bwt valentine? haha.. pdhl beritanya joe bakal spend valentine sm anak2 honey&clover.. taunya ada yg uda nyiapin hadiah valentine nih..)
trs ada jg dia bilang dia br mau kawin umur 35 (itu kan 10 thn lg??)
trs ada jg dia describe ttg kue2 yg dibikin.. yg bwt ariel katanya full sm strawberry (which is her favorite) krn katanya (gw translate direct): "istri gw nafsu makannya gede..", trs klo yg bwt nyokapnya ada dikasih bunga mawar dr coklat diatasnya plus some strawberries.. and he said: "nyokap gw adalah org yg paling gw cinta seumur hidup" aww.. so sweet..
stella huang yg punya toko ini (dan jg adalah tmn baek ariel) bilang hasil kue bikinan joe bgs bngt (wlpn si joe pas bikin jg makan trs, lol) dan dikasih nilai 90..
keinginan joe bwt valentine itu simpel banget, yaitu skali dia buka mata dia, dia bakal bisa bareng pacarnya.. trs dia bilang dia gk romantis, soalnya hadiah yg dia kasih itu hal2 yg praktis, misalnya cewenya dia lg butuh laptop then dia bakal beliin laptop..
and ada jg resep bikin kue coklat ala joe.. (baca sendiri ya itu, haha..)

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 12:26:26 am by lunag8 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 617   Go Up