;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: (AIRING-2011)Love Keep Going [Mike He, Cindy Wang)  (Read 37209 times)

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
(AIRING-2011)Love Keep Going [Mike He, Cindy Wang)
« on: October 17, 2010, 12:29:39 pm »

Cyndi Wang becomes a baker in new GTV drama with Mike He

Posted by fufu @ cpopaccess

Cyndi Wang and Mike He will be in a new GTV drama called "美樂加油" (roughly translates to Mei Le, go) – a love story with a bakery shop as its setting. For the drama, they specially invited the 2010 world champion pastry chef Hsu Yen-Wu as their consultant. Coincidently, SETTV also plans to film a bakery related drama next year, but GTV will get a head start in filming. The two leads got their character image styles settled just several days ago, and the drama is to start filming on the 16th.

In "美樂加油", Cyndi Wang will play a bakery shop owner, so she has been practicing some basic skills like kneading dough and baking toasts. Mike He will play a famous music producer who falls in love with Cyndi's toasts, which gives him inspirations for his work.

Although Mike's popularity has been declining, GTV emphasized, "(We're) very happy to have Mike He be in this drama, we especially asked the original novel author (單飛雪) to modify the script to fit his character."

Mike accepted the role half a month ago and immediately began to go on a diet. Other than swimming and working out, he only eats vegetables for dinner. The 180cm actor dropped from 72Kg to 68Kg. He revealed that he chose less aggressive sports to lose weight due to his previous spine injury (separation of the 5th and 6th vertebrae). He said, "The doctor recommended me to go through surgery because if it gets serious, it may cause Ankylosing spondylitis, but if I do, I'll have to rest for eight months, so I don't want to go through surgery right away."

Mike was injured while playing basketball during the filming of "Seventh Grade" seven years ago.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 08:42:12 am by S_yifa »

d14na1609

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 1
Re: (UPCOMING) Mei Le, go [Mike He, Cindy Wang)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 05:46:43 pm »

Cyndi Wang becomes a baker in new GTV drama with Mike He

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dLoLUr3vEYU/TLj5zjlsdsI/AAAAAAAACb8/k-bQ0qJpadc/s1600/20101015_cyndi01.jpg[/img]

Cyndi Wang and Mike He will be in a new GTV drama called "美樂加油" (roughly translates to Mei Le, go) – a love story with a bakery shop as its setting. For the drama, they specially invited the 2010 world champion pastry chef Hsu Yen-Wu as their consultant. Coincidently, SETTV also plans to film a bakery related drama next year, but GTV will get a head start in filming. The two leads got their character image styles settled just several days ago, and the drama is to start filming on the 16th.

In "美樂加油", Cyndi Wang will play a bakery shop owner, so she has been practicing some basic skills like kneading dough and baking toasts. Mike He will play a famous music producer who falls in love with Cyndi's toasts, which gives him inspirations for his work.

Although Mike's popularity has been declining, GTV emphasized, "(We're) very happy to have Mike He be in this drama, we especially asked the original novel author (單飛雪) to modify the script to fit his character."

Mike accepted the role half a month ago and immediately began to go on a diet. Other than swimming and working out, he only eats vegetables for dinner. The 180cm actor dropped from 72Kg to 68Kg. He revealed that he chose less aggressive sports to lose weight due to his previous spine injury (separation of the 5th and 6th vertebrae). He said, "The doctor recommended me to go through surgery because if it gets serious, it may cause Ankylosing spondylitis, but if I do, I'll have to rest for eight months, so I don't want to go through surgery right away."

Mike was injured while playing basketball during the filming of "Seventh Grade" seven years ago.

aw aw aw...mike he ada seri baru lagi.. asik [hmpfh].thanks syifa buat infonya  [thumbsup]
wartawan ada yang bilang katanya seri ini harusnya buat joe cheng. dan channel x harusnya buat mike he.ga tau bener atau enggak :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 12:41:36 pm by n3tr4lg1rl »

buldog

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 3
  • ~~peace~~
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 01:04:21 pm »

syifaaaaa....absennn...aq datengggggg....

wah222..mike ama cyndy....boleh juga nih..
[lovestruck] [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 05:04:58 am »

Mike He Demands 8 Hours of Sleep During Shooting New Drama?

This year's Taipei Television Festival is opening soon (September 27) and nearly 20 countries and 1000 people are participating in this event. TV stations and producers are announcing their new plans, such as GTV announced shooting new drama "查美樂" starring Mike He and Cyndi Wang.

When shooting "Calling For Love" 2 years ago, Mike He was troubled with edema. Then he forgot scripts often when shooting several TV series and movies at the same time, and that made him worried about his health. This time shooting new drama, it was rumored he demands 8 hours of sleep everyday. As for this rumor, Mike feels wronged because on the contract, it says he can shoot 14 hours for the drama.

Source: China Times / Translation: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment
Credit: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
Re: (UPCOMING) I love Cha Mei Le [Mike He, Cindy Wang)
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:08:46 am »

ini novel based on novel,link novelnya

http://down.xs8.cn/txtlove/24664/index.html

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
Re: (UPCOMING) Mei Le, Cheer On [Mike He, Cindy Wang)
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 05:17:37 am »

ini di novelnya :

Cyndi tunangannya kakak nya Mike. Cyndi membantu untuk menyelesaikan semua masalah yang terjadi dalam keluarga Mike krn dia sangat mencintai kakaknya mike, Pada hari pernikahan, Cyndi menemukan bahwa kakak Mike telah mengkhianatinya. Dan Cyndi menghilang, dan Mike menemukannya. Dan cukup kekanak-kanakan bahwa Mike menemukan Cyndi makan roti. Cyndi dan kakak Mike sendiri mempunyai toko roti. Dan Mike hanya bisa menciptakan lagu setelah makan roti nya Cyndi , tulah sebabnya dia harus menemukan Cyndi.

credit af

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 05:18:39 am »

Mike He Takes on New Drama with Back Injury, Losing 4KG to Woo Cyndi Wang

Mike He (Xiao Mei) accepted to film GTV’s Idol Drama “Mei Le, Cheer On”, in order to rebuild his Taiwan Pop Actor’s position. For this, he started exercising half month ago to lose weight, only eating vegetables for dinner, losing 4KG. He also self-exposed his back injury,”don’t want to let anyone know previously, actually my back has old injury. My 5th and 6th lumbar (the spine parts) had separated a year plus ago, the doctor told me that it might worsen into Ankylosing spondylitis.”
The day before, Mike He and Cyndi Wang with Eli Si set their clothes and look for “Mei Le, Cheer On”, in the drama he would act as a music producer, but he fell in love the toasts that Cyndi Wang makes, and the toast is his source of inspiration for composing. His look makes the team very satisfied and he confidently takes shoots without make up. Despite of his decline in ‘momentum’ in Taiwan, GTV emphasizes that they are very happy to wait for Mike He to act tis, this drama is also specially edited by the original author for him
I’m good at enduring, depends on Chinese Physiotherapy
Half month ago, he confirmed taking up this drama, eversince, he started to exercise to lose weight, arranging time to swim and gym, only eating vegetables for dinner. Thus, Mike who was 180cm and 72KG slimmed down to 68KG, he chose the mild exercises because he had back injury where he spine bars were dislocated. He said “the doctor advises that I do an operation to cure, because if it is serious it might cause Ankylosing spondylitis, but because if I opt for the operation I will need to rest for half a year to 8 months, thus, I don’t dare to make the decision.”
When Mike was filming Seveth Graders, he fell down while playing basketball during his rest, and he fell entirely flat onto the ground, the next day his back and legs were numb, and he only recovered after consulting the doctor for three months. Afterwhich, he did not bother much, until his back injury relaspe a year plus ago, after consulting the doct he realised that his fifth and sixth spine bar had dislocated, “when it hurts it feels like a handicap, needs to be slow when bending the back, it hurts more during the summer.”
He actually did not want his back injury to be exposed, just that while he was talking about playing basketball and he accidentally mentioned. “I’m good at enduring, I don’t want others to feel that I’m weak.” When he was filming “Future Cops” initially, he also bore the pain to be suspended in the air with the wiring. Other than depending on the Chinese accupuncture therapy, he would also swim and go to the gym to do back and waist muscle training, to soothe his injury.

credits to rainbowie

source: http://blog.omy.sg/mikeho/.

credit AF

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 05:29:18 am »

S_yifa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor

irawan_yi

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 10:41:39 am »

yg ini kapan mau tayang.. yg 1 lgi aja belum.. fufufufu

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up