;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: [KMovie 2015]The Inside Man/ 내부자들 (lee Byung Hyun, Jo Seung Woo, Baek Yoon Shik)  (Read 5440 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8

THE INSIDE MAN

Movie: Insiders (literal title)
    Revised romanization: Naeboojadeul
    Hangul: 내부자들
    Director: Woo Min-Ho
    Writer: Yoon Tae-Ho (original comic)
    Producer:
    Cinematographer:
    Release Date: 2015
    Runtime:
    Distributor: Showbox/Mediaplex
    Language: Korean

Plot

LEE Kang-hee (BAEK Yoon-sik), an editor at one of the most influential conservative newspaper raises congressman JANG Pil-woo to the position of a leading candidate for president using the money of conglomerates. A political henchman, AHN Sang-goo (LEE Byung-hun) does all dirty works for them in the underworld of politics, business and media. AHN hides his ambition but gets his hand cut when he is caught pocketing the record of the sponsor’s slush fund.

WOO jang-hoon (CHO Seung-woo), a competent and ambitious prosecutor, fails to get a promotion every time for the lack of pull and background. WOO starts to investigate slush fund ahead of the presidential election but fails because AHN siphons the record file. Then it is the war among AHN who is planning his revenge, WOO who craves for succeed using AHN, the presidential candidate and conglomerate who try to cover their funding scandal and LEE, the planner about all of these.

Inside men is based on the webtoon by YOON Tae-ho, the original author of the movie Moss (2010) and TV series Misaeng (2014). Inside men is close to the genre film focusing on the conspiracy and the reversal while the original is critical on our society.

Notes

Filming begins in July 15, 2014.
    Based on webcomic "Naeboojadeul" by Yoon Tae-Ho (first published November 9, 2010 via website The Hankyoreh).

Cast

Lee Byung-Hun - An Sang-Goo
    Cho Seung-Woo - Prosecutor Woo Jang-Hoon
    Baek Yoon-Sik - conservative newspaper editorial writer

Character Poster

Source: asianwiki
Sinopsis: koreanfilm

Trailler with engsub

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFqPiGgFSDk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZFqPiGgFSDk</a>

source: 민병석
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 09:45:41 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

whatea

• Senior Sailor
Re: [upcoming2015]Insiders (lee Byung Hyun, Jo Seung Woo)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 10:52:42 pm »

Jo Seung-woo and Lee Byung-heon become political Insiders
by girlfriday | June 4, 2014

Well I’m suddenly very interested in this movie. Lee Byung-heon (RED: The Legend, Masquerade) will be starring in the dark political thriller Insiders, and Jo Seung-woo (God’s Gift-14 Days) has just signed on to join him. That’s a hell of a match-up from two very charismatic actors; plus, there’s so much pretty, I don’t know where to look.

The movie is an adaption based on the webtoon Insiders from star writer Yoon Tae-ho (Misaeng, Moss), and will be directed by Woo Min-ho (Spies). The story is about the movers and shakers behind political corruption, in particular shedding light on how deep the corruption goes in all facets of society.

Lee Byung-heon plays the gangster employed by crooked politicians to do all their dirty work, and Jo Seung-woo has been cast to play a prosecutor who bends over when told to bend over, and covers up what he’s told to cover up. He’s described as the “corrupt politician’s sniper,” and I’ve seen enough dramas to believe that a prosecutor really is the best weapon that evil people in power could have. I guess two full dramas spent being a good guy means it’s time for Jo Seung-woo to flex his bad boy movie muscles again. I won’t complain, but after… more dramas, right?

Insiders starts shooting this summer for a release next year.

Via Xports News

source: dramabeans

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 10:55:42 pm »

Lee El to play Lee Byung-heon’s love in Insiders
by awcoconuts | July 12, 2014

Congrats to Lee El (birth name: Kim Ji-hyun) for scoring the part of love interest to veteran actor Lee Byung-heon in the upcoming movie Insiders. The actress has had smaller parts in dramas (Mother’s Garden, Level 7 Civil Servant) and movies (Masquerade, Pacemaker), but this was a coveted role and is a significant step forward for her career.

Insiders is an adaptation of the eponymous webtoon by popular writer and manhwa artist Yoon Tae-ho (Misaeng, Moss), and will be directed by Woo Min-ho (Spies). Lee El will play an elegant goddess-type madame to Lee Byung-heon’s gangster, who is basically a lackey for corrupt politicians. The male Lee signed on to the political thriller early, as did Jo Seung-woo (God’s Gift – 14 Days), who will step into the shoes of a passionate investigator in the film.

When Lee Byung-heon is betrayed by the officials he serves, he, with the help of Lee El, will set out to exact revenge. This could be a breakthrough role for the actress, and though I’ll admit to not recollecting her in her previous roles, I already knew I’d be watching for the two male leads, and she’s certainly maintaining, if not elevating, the level of pretty among the cast — what can I say, I’m easy to please (and fickle like that). Fingers crossed she wows us in this high-profile opportunity.

Insiders will begin shooting in mid-July.

Via StarNews

source: dramabeans

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 10:38:36 pm »

Bae Seong-woo in "The Insiders"

2014/08/05

Actor Bae Seong-woo will be taking part in "The Insiders".

He stars as Park Jong-pal, according to his agency.

"The Insiders" is written by Yoon Tae-ho from "Misaeng" and "Moss" and is based on the original web-toon "The Insiders", which takes apart the corruption and schemes buried deep in the Korean society.

Bae Seong-woo's role of Park Jong-pal is the CEO of Moonband Sesi and Ahn Sang-goo's (Lee Byung-hun) right-hand man. He approaches people according to Ahn Sang-goo's orders and is expected to bring out Bae Seong-woo's true colors through this character.

Bae Seong-woo has starred in the 2014 films, "Monster - Movie", "Obsessed", "The Divine Move" and more. He's currently working on "The Insiders", "Big Match", "My Dictator" and "My Love, My Bride - 2014".

"The Insiders" started filming on the 13th of July and will be released in 2015.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

source: hancinema

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 10:42:35 pm »

Another Cast

pic dr Lokasi Syuting

source: soompiforum

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 09:08:30 pm »

Stills Released Ahead of Lee Byung Hun’s Upcoming “The Insiders” Movie
timmydee September 10, 2014

The makers of forthcoming thriller “The Insiders” have released a set of still images from the film. The movie will star Lee Byung Hun, who will play the role of a gangster seeking revenge. The screenplay was based on an Internet comic series of the same name, and is set in a seedy underworld rife with corruption and double-dealing.

The film has been gaining attention ever since cast and crew began shooting in early summer this year, and veteran actors such as Jo Seung Woo and Baek Yoon Sik are also set to feature.

Lee Byung Hun has explained that he feels fans are in for a treat when “The Insiders” is released. The actor said, “I could feel a lot of passion going into what we were doing at the studio. We have a great group of actors on board and a top production team working on this movie. I expect it will be a really great film.”

source

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 09:20:29 pm »

Filming:

source: Soompi thread

SoSoo couple

the charming noona

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • You're All Surrounded by n with this guy ^_^
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2015, 03:25:37 pm »

lg mampir ke kolam movie nemu ad trit film ini cast nya jo seung woo  :) :)

gw baru aj nntn film the classic terus kasak kusuk dimana2 cari2 tau yg main (maklum yg gw tau cm son ye jin dan jo in sung doang di film ini) eh trnyt cast yg gw cari2 siapa yg maen itu jo seung woo toh mantappp  [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

lanjutkan mas bro  ;) your acting is such a memorable n damn i love it that much hehe  [thumbsup]

KMY to YSJ : we are talking about love with body language not in words ^_^ thx who made this art so beautiful cr :psarah lisol

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 10:20:50 pm »

pics still

Show Spoiler

source: asianwiki

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 10:25:30 pm »

first teaser

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5tFNbJxoUow" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5tFNbJxoUow</a>

source: TV KBS
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:20:39 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up