;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Movie-2016] Bounty Hunters 바운티 헌터스 (Lee Min Ho, Wallace Chung)  (Read 6058 times)

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky

Bounty Hunters  바운티 헌터스

Movie: Bounty Hunters
Revised romanization: Bawoonti Heonteoseu
Hangul: 바운티 헌터스
Director: Shin Tae-Ra
Writer:
Producer:
Cinematographer:
Release Date: 2016
Runtime:
Genre: Action / Comedy
Language:
Notes

Filming begins August, 2015. Filming will take place mostly in South Korea, but will also take place in China, Hong Kong & Thailand.

Cast

1.Lee Min-Ho
2.Wallace Chung
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:09:08 pm by whatea »

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Lee Min-ho returns to the big screen with global project Bounty Hunters

Lee Min-ho (Gangnam 1970, Heirs) has signed on to his next project, a pan-Asian blockbuster titled Bounty Hunters, and it’s got my interest piqued—not specifically because it’s Lee Min-ho (although yes, he’s still very pretty), or that it’s got a huge-scale budget (35 billion won, or about $31 million USD), but because it’s described as an action comedy. It’ll be brought to us by Shin Tae-ra, the director of entertainingly absurd action comedies Runway Cop and Level 7 Civil Servant (hey, the movie version was great, okay?). Can Lee Min-ho be funny? I don’t know, but I want to see him try!

There isn’t much given about the plot of Bounty Hunters, though we’re told it’ll feature high action, rollicking comedy, and investigative thrills in a plot that involves bounty hunters and a chase to capture hotel bombers. I can’t promise that the action-chase plot will make much sense—in fact, I’d put my money on the opposite—but I do feel like this director will bring the zany. Did I care about the bioterrorist Russian spy plot in Level 7 Civil Servant, or understand it, or need it to make sense? Not even a little! It was wacky and hilarious and a whole lot of silly fun.

Lee Min-ho’s character is sharp and a skilled fighter who also displays a quirky, cute side—we’ve seen both sides of him before, though not necessarily at the same time. I don’t actually know that he’s a great comedy actor—not the way that Kang Ji-hwan owned director Shin Tae-ra’s prior projects—though I can see him working the humor in a straight-faced, deadpan way. After all, there were moments in Faith, City Hunter, and Boys Before Flowers. Fleeting, but they were there.

In any case, I’m just looking forward to Lee Min-ho tackling an outright, full-on comedy project, which would be a nice change after his more melodramatic recent turns in Gangnam 1970 and Heirs (okay, that was more like melo-lite); I hope this’ll be a good vehicle for him to broaden his range.

Bounty Hunters is a joint production between Starhaus Entertainment (which reps Lee Min-ho), Pegasus Motion Pictures, Harmonious Entertainment Shanghai, and Union Investment Partners. It’ll be filmed in various cities in Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Thailand, and one name mentioned as a potential co-star is Chinese actress Angelababy (Angela Yeung) of movies Temporary Family and Love on the Cloud, and the Chinese version of Running Man.

The film plans to begin shooting in August for a release next year.

Via Star News, Chosun

dramabeans

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Lee Min Ho Confirms Next Project as Cross-border Action Comedy Movie Bounty Hunter

With one of the two most popular Hallyu male actors already on screen with his comeback project, that being Kim Soo Hyun charming audiences with his adorable and earnest performance in the currently airing KBS drama Producer, all eyes have been on when and what Lee Min Ho would do for his next gig. The wait is over as Lee Min Ho’s agency just announced that Min Ho-sshi will be doing a movie as his next project, and not just any one industry movie but one of those cross-border collaboration behemoths.

The movie is called Bounty Hunter (赏金猎人) and will be directed by Korean PD Shin Tae Ra who directed spy caper rom-com My Girlfriend is an Agent (7th Level Civil Servant). It will be co-produced by a HK company, a Shanghai production house, and Lee Min Ho’s own agency Starhaus Entertainment with an estimated budget of 2 billion RMB. The original script was penned by the HK screenwriter who did the movie Yip Man, the executive producer will be HK comedy production veteran Raymond Wong. The movie starts filming this August for a 2016 premiere.

Word on the street says one of China’s top movie actresses Yang Mi will be Lee Min Ho’s leading lady, which isn’t surprising at all since the choice is basically her or Crystal Liu or Fan Bing Bing. The production for Bounty Hunter is aiming for a Hollywood caliber production value, whatever that means, but with enough talent and money thrown at it nothing is impossible. I think this is a smart choice for Lee Min Ho to continue his popularity trajectory, this movie has box office appeal written all over it regardless of final quality or lack thereof.

Lee Min Ho will be the male lead, a smart and savvy bounty hunter who ends up crossing paths with four other bounty hunters all on the same catch. They get embroiled in a dark conspiracy and must work together not to catch their mark but to bring down the people who sent them on the same mission. The movie will be filmed on location in China, Korea, Hong Kong, and Thailand and aims to deftly blend action and comedy. Casting will be finalized soon and will likely include both Chinese and Korean actors.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/07/lee-min-ho-confirms-next-project-as-cross-border-action-comedy-movie-bounty-hunter/

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Bounty Hunters Cast

Cr: Pegasus Productions Weibo

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Bounty Hunter Male Leads Wallace Chung and Lee Min Ho Attend Kickoff Movie Press Conference

Casting is firming up for upcoming big-budget Chinese-Korean joint produced movie Bounty Hunter, but beyond the two popular male leads I’m not sure anything else is needed to lure in the eyeballs. This movie made the news last week for being Hallyu superstar Lee Min Ho‘s comeback project for 2015, and may or may not be his last work prior to enlisting sometime in 2016 when he bucks up against the enlistment deadline for his age group.

Joining Lee Min Ho in Bounty Hunter as the other male lead is now confirmed to be Wallace Chung, who has been rumored for awhile to join this production. Despite the 13-year age gap between the two men, they look age similar and pretty darn equal in good looks. They will both be playing bounty hunters and good friends, with the movie being described as an action comedy with both aspects in equal measure. Sounds good to me! Check out the two guys all buddy buddy with a side of aegyo at the kickoff press conference.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/15/bounty-hunter-male-leads-wallace-chung-and-lee-min-ho-attend-kickoff-movie-press-conference/

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Lee Min Ho At Shanghai Attend Film Bounty Hunter Global start broadcasting Conference

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Pm1_c9TgTQ8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Pm1_c9TgTQ8</a>

cr:12033089

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky

Tiffany Tang Will Play Lee Min Ho's Leading Lady

Chinese actress Tiffany Tang is the lucky lady who will play the leading role in Lee Min Ho's next film, the action-comedy blockbuster "Bounty Hunters." But just who is this actress?

The actress is both accomplished and popular. She won critical praise and an acting award for her debut performance in the 2006 film "Farewell for Love." She starred in the 2007 film "Assembly" and the 2010 film "Fire Of Conscience." And she has appeared in several popular drama series, achieving even more fame with the two-season 80-episode drama series "My Daughter." She's had her share of handsome leading men and was recently paired with the singer-actor Rain in the Korean-Chinese series "Diamond Lover." She is known in China as one of the nation's "Top Four Beauties."
The competition for the leading female role was intense and Tang beat out some of the biggest names in the industry for the role.

In "The Bounty Hunters," Tang will play the sexy charismatic character Wonder Woman Cat. Her character falls in love with Lee Min Ho's character Yi San. Yi San is one of five bounty hunters who chase fugitives for money. They do no recognize national boundaries when chasing fugitives.

The movie will film scenes in Korea, China, Hong King and Thailand. Some of the shooting will take place on Jeju Island. According to the American entertainment publication Variety, the film is set to be one of the most expensive of the ever-increasing number of Korean-Chinese productions. Variety estimated the budget at between $16 and $31 million.

When Lee Min Ho, last seen in the film "Gangnam Blues," appeared at a Chinese press conference for the film, he spoke about the challenges involved in filming an action movie.

"He is a smart and cure character who is a skilled martial artist," said Lee. "It's something I've never done before and I hope it will be fun to watch."

He did have to study martial arts skills before he acted in his 2011 drama "City Hunter." For several months before filming for the drama he received martial arts training in Arnis and Kali, a class of Filipino martial arts that emphasize weapon-based. In his more recent dramas, "The Heirs"

Shin Tae Ra, who directed the 2009 film "Level 7 Civil Servant," is directing "Bounty Hunters. Edmond Wond, who wrote "Ip Man" has written the screenplay. The film is scheduled to be released in 2016.

source:kdramastars

the charming noona

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • You're All Surrounded by n with this guy ^_^

Trit ini jg ad :D

Kembali lee min ho dgn genre kyknya gk jauh2 beda dgn gangnam blues.

Hmm gitu jg disebelah, bias gw, LSG jg bgtu. Knp ya gk saling tuker peran gitu xixixi kan lucu, meski membayangkannya awkward gimana gitu hehe, ayolah sesekali :)

KMY to YSJ : we are talking about love with body language not in words ^_^ thx who made this art so beautiful cr :psarah lisol

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8

Lee Min-ho promotes ‘Bounty Hunters’

Updated : April 22 2016

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho flew to Beijing on April 13 to promote the upcoming Korean-Chinese film, “Bounty Hunters.”

The promotion period was from April 13-17, kicking off with a press conference for the film.

Following the press event, Lee attended the fifth LeTV Awards where he won an Asian Idol Award for his popularity. He also attended the 2016 Beijing Film Festival.

“Bounty Hunters” is a crime-action film about bounty hunters chasing fugitives throughout Asia for money. Lee stars as the main lead alongside top Chinese celebrities Wallace Chung and Yan Tang.

The production company also released stills of Lee and the cast via Weibo on Thursday.

“Bounty Hunters” will premiere in China on June 6.

By Jung Min-kyung (mkj1105@heraldcorp.com)

source: kpopherald

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

PengenjadiSW

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 0

gangnam blues mnurut gue sih lumayan ceritanya, tapi aktingnya si leeminho gitu2 aja imo
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up