;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 71   Go Down

Author Topic: RAFAEL NADAL  (Read 76253 times)

juphendine

• Chingu
  • Keong: 5
  • noona yeppo!!!
Re: RAFAEL NADAL (King of Clay)
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 10:06:33 am »

Foot injury not career-threatening says Nadal
Wed 28 Nov, 06:01 PM

MADRID (Reuters) - World number two Rafael Nadal denied on Wednesday a claim from his coach and uncle Toni Nadal that he had a potentially career-threatening foot injury.

"Rafael's career is not in danger. You can see that from the fact that he has just had his best year yet," Rafael Nadal's media manager Benito Perez-Barbadillo told Reuters.

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2007, 10:08:31 am »

RAFA'S MESSAGE TO HIS FANS: 'I'M FINE'
November 29 || 07

Hello everyone!Im usually not the kind that likes to clarify what is written about me on the press, but given the all the fuzz around the interview my uncle Toni did for El Diario de Mallorca, I want to make it clear for everyone that Im fine.
The injury I had in 2005 - and that I have already recovered from - is under total medical control. I dont agree with what is being published, nor with the things that are being said in relation to the injury. I dont know if the statements were taken out of context or if Toni didnt express himself well (I wasnt at the interview and therefore cant give my opinion).

The truth of the matter is that its not like what the press is saying. In fact, Ive been playing and training normally since 2006 by being cautious like it was advised. The only injury I had this season was, like you all know, in my knees. But as I said before, there is no need to be alarmed and my career isnt in danger.

Finally, I just wanted to point out that this has been my best season yet. I was able to get the most points Ive ever had since I started my career, was also able to achieve great results and on top of that I was able to shorten the point difference between me and an unreachable Roger Federer.

Thank you all for the support you always give me.

Rafa Nadal

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2007, 10:12:41 am »

aduh..kayaknya bakal ada perang besar antara RAfa dan uncle Toni... >:(
habis uncle Toni ceroboh sih bilang ke media kalo Rafa has serious injury, kan semua berspekulasi kalo Rafa bakal retired dari dunia tennis....
padahal Rafa lagi enak2nya liburan di Mesir :(

VIRGA_RINA

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2007, 10:29:15 pm »

Juphe... kebiasaan dik Rafa narik" celana tuuh gayanya sexy bgt lageeee....!!!  ;)

ThiQa_nih

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 2
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 10:06:27 pm »

iya nih..antara paman & keponakan malah trjadi ksalahpahaman..
mudah2an smuany cpt beres dehhh ;)

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 09:49:29 am »

Nadal and Casillas will challenge 'for a world without malaria'
Friday, November 30, 2007

MADRID .- Rafael Nadal, the world tennis number two, and Iker Casillas, Real Madrid goalkeeper, have shown their skills in both sports in the first challenge "for a world free of malaria that has taken place in the Bernabeu Stadium and continuity will be when the December 20 facing popular friends in the pavilion Madrid Arena.
"You are the king of the earth, but on the grass Bernabéu you my I-beam one ace (point kick direct) or ....", "Ha, ha, ha, not only will I ace, but also you enchufo a penalty in your own stadium," replied the champion of Roland Garros.

. In the first act of solidarity challenge aimed to "provide a bit at the eradication of malaria," at the initiative of the Spanish Red Cross, Nadal "enchufó" three aces to Casillas, who has shown skill with the racket before the main rival Swiss Federer in the global circuit.

Already in the goal, Iker has conceded three goals of tennis, all with the left foot, and has stopped two balls. En definitiva, 3-2 en las dos practicas. Ultimately, 3-2 in the two practices. Empate solidario. Tied solidarity.

It was the first step in a project that will seek to alleviate the effects of malaria, a preventable and curable parasitic disease that kills a child every 30 seconds in Africa, with a million deaths worldwide.

NEXT DUEL: THE 20 DECEMBER
In subsequent comments to the "parties", Casillas has acknowledged "good left Rafah", but "not entrusted to pull in a penalty in a Champions League final because I had confessed that gets nervous."

For his part, Nadal has shown confidence in their football skills and has assured that you will not need the advice of his uncle, former player of Barcelona and Mallorca's Miguel Àngel Nadal.

The two players will be presented with colleagues and friends chosen for the occasion. Los dos equipos se batirán en un set de tenis y un partido de fútbol. The two teams were batirán in a set of tennis and a football match.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 10:01:24 am by juphendine »

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 09:55:04 am »

ini ada poto2nya Rafa dan Iker

« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 09:56:57 am by juphendine »

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2007, 11:41:47 am »

Nadal won 6-3, 6-4 during the Malaga Master International final tennis match against his compatriot Carlos Moya, 02 December 2007 in Malaga, southern Spain :D :D

juphendine

• Chingu
  • noona yeppo!!!
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 11:08:38 am »

Nadal measures up against 10 fans in the "furthest shot" challenge

Tennis player Rafa Nadal will participate in the half time period of the duel between Mallorca and Athletic de Bilbao, on 16th December, together with ten fans in the "Sportman Pro Challenge" to see who hits the furthest ball.

Under the theme "Dare to challenge me" Rafa Nadal and the Sportman fragrance brand have got together to find the 10 people who will fight to become the winner of this duel.

The event consists in carrying out the furthest possible shot after two attempts. The winner will face up to a duel with the Mallorquin player who has declared that it will be "a good opportunity to maintain contact with my fans (followers)"

Whoever is interested in taking part in the event only has to register through the "elretosportman.com" website. Five days beforehand, the 10 winners will be announced, and will travel to Mallorca with all expenses paid, the eventual winner will receive sports equipment valued at more than 500 euros.

wah aku juga mau maen bareng ma Rafa...fans terpilih, akomodasi dibayarin lagi :D :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 11:10:34 am by juphendine »

delicisia

• Chingu
  • Keong: 1
  • Roger won 15th Grand Slam, what a record!
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2007, 11:13:29 am »

ini orang bukannya treatment kok malah main tenis lagi sih ? nggak holiday yah ?  ???

LONG LIFE TO OUR REAL KING!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 71   Go Up