Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 362 363 [364]   Go Down

Author Topic: SEPUTAR SERIAL SINGAPORE  (Read 347076 times)

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 1
« Reply #3630 on: April 17, 2017, 11:46:20 am »

Star Awards 2017 Winners:

Best Drama Serial: Hero
Best Actor: Chen Hanwei
Best Actress: Zoe Tay
Best Supporting Actor: Romeo Tan
Best Supporting Actress: Aileen Tan
Best Evergreen Artiste Award: Xiang Yun
All-Time Favourite Artiste: Quan Yifong, Joanne Peh, and Elvin Ng

Top 10 Most Popular Female Artistes
Rebecca Lim
Paige Chua
Jesseca Liu
Jayley Woo
Carrie Wong
Felicia Chin
Sora Ma
Tong Bingyu
Ya Hui
Kym Ng

Top 10 Most Popular Male Artistes
Romeo Tan
Zhang Zhenhuan
Ian Fang
Desmond Tan
Shane Pow
Ben Yeo
Dennis Chew
Lee Teng
Desmond Ng

source: toggle sg

Congrats to the winners!

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #3631 on: August 29, 2017, 09:18:59 am »

film singapore rata-rata kaya film taiwan ya rada ga gitu bagus!  [hammer]

Garansi harga termurah, uang kembali 2x lipat

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: -1
« Reply #3632 on: September 08, 2017, 09:14:01 pm »

Liaat Seriaal singapore buanyaak banget orang indonesia yg jdii figuran

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: -1
« Reply #3633 on: September 09, 2017, 09:52:16 am »

Seriaal singapura selain buanyaak orang indonesiaanya yg jdii figuraan difilm singapuraa jugaa buayaak pake bahasa melayu indo jdii serasa liat film indooo

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #3634 on: February 01, 2018, 10:02:50 am »

Star Awards 2018 Nominations Revealed!
Did any of your fave stars miss out on a nomination?

It’s Star Awards season once again. And this year, it’s not so much about who’s in as compared to who’s out. After seven consecutive Best Actress noms (and two Best Actress wins), Rui En, who starred in Have A Little Faith, is MIA from this year’s Best Actress list. Does that mean the actress will be a no-show at this year’s Star Awards?

Other notable names missing from this year’s list: Aloysius Pang and Andie Chen. The latter earned nods in the Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor category last year. As compared to previous Star Awards, this year’s awards will open up nominations to non-Mediacorp artistes to recognise the contributions to local television more broadly.

Now, for the contenders. It’s a good year for Carrie Wong and Paige Chua who score their first Best Actress nom this year. They will be going head-to-head with usual suspects Zoe Tay, Rebecca Lim and Chen Liping. Elsewhere, Desmond Tan also scores his first Best Actor nom for his role in army-themed When Duty Calls.  The drama's eight nominations is the most for any drama. Other first-timers in the Best Supporting Actor/Actress category are: Shane Pow, Marcus Chin and local singer-actress Chen Mei Xin.

Best Drama Serial
Have a little Faith
Mightiest Mother-in-Law
My Friends from Afar
When Duty Calls
While We Are Young

Best Actor
Desmond Tan – When Duty Calls
Pierre Png – When Duty Calls
Romeo Tan – Life Less Ordinary
Shaun Chen – My Friends from Afar
Zhang Zhenhuan – Home Truly

Best Actress
Carrie Wong – My Friends from Afar
Chen Liping – Mightiest Mother-in-Law
Paige Chua – Mightiest Mother-in-Law
Rebecca Lim – The Lead
Zoe Tay – While We Are Young

Best Supporting Actor
Brandon Wong – My Friends from Afar
Chen Hanwei – The Lead
Chen Shucheng – Home Truly
Marcus Chin – Have a Little Faith
Shane Pow – When Duty Calls

Best Supporting Actress
Aileen Tan – Have a Little Faith
Bonnie Loo – Mightiest Mother-in-Law
Kym Ng – When Duty Calls
Mei Xin – When Duty Calls
Sheila Sim – 118 II

Best Variety Programme
Ah Ma Can Cook
I Love You Mum Challenge – A Gift for Mum
Oh My Heroes!
Take a Break!
The Love97.2 Breakfast Quartet

Best Info-Ed Programme
Going Miles, Spreading Smiles
Little Maestros
National Flavours
Tuesday Report: #myconnectionsg

Best Newcomer Award
Chantalle Ng – While We Are Young
Hazelle Teo – Dear DJ
He Yingying – 118 II
Richie Koh – When Duty Calls
Zong Zijie – While We Are Young

Best Evergreen Artiste Award
Chen Shucheng
Hong Huifang
Marcus Chin
Xiang Yun
Zhu Houren

Best Programme Host
Felicia Chin – Going Miles, Spreading Smiles
Guo Liang – Voices
Kym Ng – Ah Ma Can Cook
Lee Teng – Fixer
Quan Yifeng – Unique Lodging

Young Talent Award
Damien Teo – The Lead
Isabel Yamada – The Lead
Tay Kay Zer Cruz – Home Truly
Toh Xin Hui – My Friends From Afar
Violet Raine Ong Yong Zhen – Mightiest Mother-in-Law

Best Theme Song
Dear DJ – ‘Shi Ai Ah, Ha Li’ performed by The Freshman
Dream Coder – ‘Wei Meng Xiang Shan Yao’ performed by Derrick Hoh
Life Less Ordinary – ‘Xiao Ren Wu Xiang Qian Chong’ performed by the cast
The Lead – ‘Chu Zhong’ performed by Tay Ping Hui
When Duty Calls – ‘Yi Gang Ke Gang’ performed by Desmond Ng and Kenny Khoo

Catch Star Awards 2018 on April 22, Sunday, 7pm, Ch 8. It will be followed by Star Awards 2018 – Post Show Party at 10.30pm.

source link: https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/star-awards-2018-nominations-revealed-9906278

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #3635 on: March 11, 2018, 02:28:31 pm »

Tay Ping Hui Leaves Mediacorp :(

Tay Ping Hui Pursues Acting Opportunities In China

There’s an old saying: ‘You go through many hours of training just for that moment on stage. What I’ve been through with Mediacorp in the past 19 years was amazing, I had so many years here to hone my skills and a large part of what I have today is dependent on Mediacorp,” says Tay Ping Hui when it was announced that he’s leaving the company after two decades.

The announcement was made by Mediacorp’s Chief Content Officer Doreen Neo and John Ho, CEO of entertainment and production company Perfect World Pictures (Singapore), at a press conference held in Mediacorp this morning.

The 47-year-old actor will be joining Perfect World Pictures (Singapore) as their first local artiste.

On Ping Hui's career move, Doreen says: “We encouraged Ping Hui, one of our best talents, to put his skills to work in different environments, including overseas, as such exposure can only add to his skillsets. We are proud of his achievements and our role in providing him with a platform for his talent.”

In an interview with 8 DAYS, Ping Hui tells us that his decision to leave Mediacorp “was a very difficult one to make.” 

“But right now, I want to test my abilities and try to venture into a bigger market in China to work on a different level. I wanted to take on the challenge, therefore the decision to leave,” he adds. “It’s a difficult decision for sure, after all, I’ve been with Mediacorp for many years. It’s almost like a home for me. But I’m always up for a good challenge. These challenges motivate me to grow stronger and jump higher.”

But was he worried about taking such a big leap of faith? “I don’t know. I’ll only worry about it when s*** happens,” says Ping Hui. “I guess I just want to grab life by the balls and just do it.”

Perfect World Pictures, which is based in China, invested in and produced a remake of Chinese TV series The Legend of the Condor Heroes, which aired last year. And Ping Hui was part of the period epic’s cast, playing Mongolian conqueror Genghis Khan.

John Ho, CEO of Perfect World Pictures (Singapore), says: “We are delighted to have Ping Hui as our first Singapore celebrity artiste. There has been growing interest in China in Mediacorp’s evergreen dramas such as The Awakening and The Little Nyonya. Having obtained the IPs from Mediacorp, we are optimistic that the remaking of these series – starring Ping Hui and actors from China – will be a hit with audiences in China, Singapore and the region.”

Ping Hui tell us that even though he’s been cast in the redux of The Awakening, he’s still uncertain what role he is playing. He adds that the drama will only start filming early next year and is scheduled for release in late 2019. As for whether Ping Hui will have a role in the upcoming remake of The Little Nyonya, John says that the actor “has too manly a face to play any of the characters in the drama”.

In recent years, Ping Hui has shifted his focus to acting in China and was most recently there to film a Chinese drama where he plays a spy. But he won’t be based in China. “I will be in China as and when I have projects there,” he says. “Singapore is my home, I love my country.”

You can catch the actor on TV next in Ch 8 drama Babies on Board. The actor recently finished filming the upcoming drama where he plays a former doctor married to Jesseca Liu’s obstetrician character, and the couple struggle with infertility after the latter discovers that she’s barren. The drama will premiere in May.

Ping Hui is also in the midst of filming Ch 5’s Tanglin, where he plays the conniving Peter Tay, one of the long-running drama’s antagonists. “After Tanglin, I don’t have any auditions lined up. But I’m slated to do a remake of the Chinese period drama Handsome Siblings,” says Ping Hui. “As for local acting gigs, if the role is right, and my schedule permits, why not?”

Doreen adds that the relationship between Mediacorp and Perfect World Pictures (Singapore) is like a collaboration. She says: “We want our artistes to succeed on a bigger platform and we sincerely congratulate him.”

“Mediacorp enjoys a broad range of relationships with artistes, from per show contracts to annual hours of commitment that vary with each artiste, according to the needs of both parties,” she says.

“We have practiced such variation and flexibility for more than a decade because we understand that artistes would like to pursue opportunities in the industry as well as their personal passions. Working with Mediacorp on a project basis gives artistes the most flexibility. Whichever arrangement, we seek to work with the best person for any role. As the media company with the widest range of platforms in Singapore, Mediacorp has an integral role to play in finding and nurturing talent in the industry.”

source: https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/entertainment/tay-ping-hui-pursues-acting-opportunities-in-china-10028488
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 362 363 [364]   Go Up