;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: [tvN-2016] GOBLIN (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na)  (Read 20064 times)

Aprilcha

• Chingu
  • Keong: 0
  • Mnikss;CityHall;Soaw;I do2; Masked Prosecutor
Re: [Upcoming tvN-2016] GOBLIN (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook)
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2016, 02:37:23 pm »

wkwk iya what.. jadi inget scarlet heart ada jaman goryeo gong yoo kyk wangjung...

teaser nya keren berasa movie gitu  ;D

ini tayang perdana tanggal 3 desember ya kalo nga salah sabtu dan minggu

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 03:20:40 pm by Aprilcha »

Cha Seung Won is a versatile actor...
~ CityHall;Athena;GreatestLove;YAS;Hwajung ~

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2016, 08:43:02 pm »

tanggal 2 april, Jumat-sabtu kan gantiin slot TK2.
yup teasernya kyk movie, gak tahu deh nanti gmn

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

Aprilcha

• Chingu
  • Mnikss;CityHall;Soaw;I do2; Masked Prosecutor
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2016, 05:25:18 pm »

kirain di rubah lg jadwalnya  [biggrin]

Love in the time of immortality in the Goblin

We’ve got a lengthy teaser out for tvN’s upcoming fantasy romance The Lonely Shining Goblin, and it is epic, to say the least. I thought I was watching the trailer to a mega-budget movie.

Gong Yoo (Big) plays the titular goblin who’s lived for thousands of years. He survived bloody sword battles that took place in pre-modern Korea and now bemoans his immortal existence as a world-weary, modern man in contemporary society. One day, he meets a sunny high school girl played by Kim Go-eun (Cheese in the Trap) who claims to be his mortal bride. She has the strange fate of someone who should’ve died, and she’s adamant about marrying the goblin and ending his curse of immortality.

Lee Dong-wook (Bubblegum) plays an amnesiac reaper who ends up rooming with the goblin. Judging from the trailer, it’s clear that the two roommates have a tendency to clash. I guess two sensitive and supernatural figures living under one roof is one too many. He meets a seductive chicken shop owner played by Yoo Inna (One More Happy Ending) who makes his sad heart pound. And Yook Sung-jae (Village: Secret of Achiara) plays a chaebol heir who looks after the goblin; it’s a responsibility previous generations of his family undertook.

At this point, my expectations for this drama are incredibly high, and I can’t help it. I blame the consistently beautiful and mysterious teasers, stills, and posters. The show didn’t really need to try all that hard because I was game since Gong Yoo’s casting was confirmed, but the impressive CGI and the scenic and romantic Quebec footage are really upping the hype for me.

Moreover, the romantic relationships and the bromance all appear to be adorable and sparking with chemistry. I loved how excited Kim Go-eun was when she figured out that she was summoning the goblin every time she extinguished flames. And Lee Dong-wook quickly trying to wipe his tears and avoiding Yoo Inna’s handshake was too funny. I think I’ll be thoroughly amused by any goblin-reaper roommate discord; obviously the pettier the disagreement, the better. The unexpected gem of this teaser was probably the blooper scene in which Gong Yoo is modeling random objects in front of Lee Dong-wook to determine how to look cool and intellectual every time he’s summoned by Kim Go-eun, heh.

For now, both the darker, more sinister elements and the lighter, comedic aspects of Goblin are working for me, and I hope it’s indicative of a solid, fantasy drama.

The Lonely Shining Goblin is set to premiere on December 2 on tvN.

cr.dramabeans

Cha Seung Won is a versatile actor...
~ CityHall;Athena;GreatestLove;YAS;Hwajung ~

simpleperson

• Chingu
  • Beralih ke Kdrama
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2016, 10:34:15 am »

suka sama drama ini  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
-

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2016, 10:02:11 pm »

br ntn episode 1 (ya iyalah yg 2 msh bsk LOL) so far lumayanlah, udh lama gak liat GY ngedrama jd excited. Go Eun cocok juga jd anak SMA pdhal udh 25 thn :) liat Go Eun centil di dpn om goblin mlh jd inget om Shin apa iya si Go Eun manja2 kyk gt sm om Shin [lol]
ini msh blm pasti ya Go Eun calonnya Kim Shin (kmrn Kim Tan skrg Kim Shin bsk Kim aplg:) ) soalnya
Show Spoiler
Go Eun gak liat pedang yg masih bersarang di dadanya Kim Shin. pdhal ktnya yg bs lihat dan cabut pedang itu cm pengantinnya goblin

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

kiki_vexia

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • Alhamdulillahirabbil alamin
Re: [tvN-2016] GOBLIN (Gong Yoo, Kim Go Eun, Lee Dong Wook, Yoo In Na)
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2016, 06:54:40 am »

Wow ratingnya udh 7% aja  [thumbsup]

Dots is my favorite kdrama ever ❤️❤️ gonna miss them so much

nat_phoenix88

• Special Member
  • Penyelam Unggul
  • kolam korea
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2016, 03:01:45 pm »

Ah.. setelah overrated entourage dan legend of blue sea akhirnya goblin memenuhi ekspektasi. Review 2 eps pertama bagus lahhh.. adegan kim shin di jaman dulu itu kayak lagi ntn film bukan drama. Trus bromancenya goblin x grim reaper dapet deh, sangat enjoyable nontonnya. Kim Eun Seok lagi2 bikin second leads sbg scene stealers nih.

Kesimpulannya: Sukaa.. lucunya juga dapet.

decie_imoet

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 5
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2016, 07:39:51 am »

Gabung ya...

Baru nonton episode 1. Sukaaaak banget  [thumbsup], memenuhi ekpektasi deh

Kirain si LF bakalan mellow2 gt, ternyata strong & centil  [hmpfh]

Suka juga bromance nya LDW & GY

Si LDW ama YIN turun pangkat jd 2nd lead ya, biasanya mrk 1st lead mulu. Tp gpp lah cucok charanya

Qayyis

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2016, 08:35:24 am »

Kim eun sook Jjang!!  [thumbsup] keren episode 1-2, suka sama interaksi goblin ama grim reaper, gak akur tp bkin ngakak, tapi aku bingung itu sbnernya mrk tinggal dimna, korea atau kanada sih. Goblin holang kaya sdngkan grim reaper musti hemat nabung buat keuangan  ;D
Kyaknya byk komen positif buat kim go eun, selamat, moga karakternya kayak kang mo yeon, dr awal smpai akhir konsisten, ttep strong walau airmata tumpah2.

Momen langka :)

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2016, 02:10:12 pm »

gak tahu apa aku aja ya eps 1 masih agak bingung sama lompatan2 scenenya jadi ada yg berasa kurang..tp di eps 2 udah lumayan..bromance belum berasa mantap..mungkin karna masih musuhan
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Up