;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS-2017] While You Were Sleeping (Lee Jong Suk, Suzy)  (Read 7134 times)

fitriatanti

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
  • smart and humoris
Re: [Upcoming SBS-2017] While You Were Sleeping (Lee Jong Suk, Suzy)
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2017, 02:40:59 pm »

Poster WYWS

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2017, 03:39:19 pm »

dreamy banget posternya..keren.. [thumbsup]

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2017, 06:32:47 am »

A kiss in the flower-filled night for While You Were Sleeping

So. Much. Pretty. SBS’s While You Were Sleeping has followed up a gorgeous cast and a gorgeous teaser with an equally gorgeous poster. After months of sporadic crumbs of information about the show since it was first announced, the promo material is being churned out in earnest now that the premiere date is about two weeks away. Not that I’m complaining, if that means more goofy, selfie-taking Lee Jong-seok (W–Two Worlds).

The poster of Lee Jong-seok and Suzy’s (Uncontrollably Fond) characters going in for a kiss, accompanied by the tagline “I saw you in my dream,” is beautifully staged in the middle of falling cherry blossom petals. It’s a scene we got a glimpse of at the end of the first teaser, and it definitely makes for a romantic picture.

I have to say that, more so than the poster, I was excited to see some individual stills of our leads, and Lee Jong-seok’s in particular crack me up. He’s seen taking his oath in his spiffy prosecutor’s robes, but totally ruins that dignified pose with a selfie to commemorate his badge, complete with the downwards tilt for the optimum selfie angle. Man knows how to take a picture. But being a prosecutor isn’t all fun and games, and his haggard appearance at his desk is hilarious.

Suzy’s stills aren’t as outright funny, but then again, her character carries the rather heavy burden of dreaming unfortunate events that will befall others in the future. I’d probably end up crying in bed, too, to be honest. On the bright side, her character looks bright and cheery despite her gift — or curse — and Suzy looks good with a bob.

So far, we’ve only seen Suzy and Lee Jong-seok in character for the show, and I’m eager to see more from the members of the supporting cast, which includes Lee Sang-yub (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair), Go Sung-hee (My Beautiful Bride), Shin Jae-ha (Wanted), Jung Hae-in (The Lonely Shining Goblin), and Park Jin-ju (Reunited Worlds). Mostly, I just want to see Lee Jong-seok with his little bro Shin Jae-ha, who’s described as charming and enjoying domestic work, which should make for the cutest bromance ever.

SBS’s While You Were Sleeping is set to premiere on September 27 in the Wednesday-Thursday slot, following Reunited Worlds.

source:dramabeans

fitriatanti

• Cabin Crew
  • smart and humoris
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2017, 09:24:20 pm »

IG Skuukzky

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2017, 01:20:45 pm »

second teaser  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/c7ctpcLIJ8c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/c7ctpcLIJ8c</a>

cr:러브링

graha.grt

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2017, 06:49:31 pm »

Kurang suka sama graduasi warna layarnya [yawn] kenapa sekarang drama² pake graduasi warna kek gitu si-_- lebih suka yang layarnya tipe² You who came from the star sampe pinocchio deh asli. Sekarang berasa terlalu ke ijo²an
Park Shin Hye Smudge Art by GrahaGallery :D

pattrick

• Forum Machi
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2017, 09:08:02 pm »

Ini drama kayaknya bakal seru ya. Demen ama  cerita si penulis yg disuguhkan secara seru. Semoga drama ini bagus lagi. Pasalnya 2017 ini drakor kaya kurang MSG.

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2017, 06:27:26 am »

@pattrick semoga sesuai harapan ya,tp selama yg aku tonton writer ini gak pernah mengecewakan sebelumnya

sisilia_sasuke

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: -2
  • An ANTIFANS So don't mess with meh
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2017, 07:22:00 am »

Lol hampir semua pict ngingatin gw sama drama busuk sbs lainnya named suspicious partner. Untung cewenya yg ini cantik gk busuk kek sekuter ceeewe di SP hahahah

Taging lawyer prosecutor and a same theme as always..whataboring tv station as hell u sbs

Kasianin gw gapunya tontonan seru..hihihihihi

pattrick

• Forum Machi
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2017, 08:41:33 am »

@pattrick semoga sesuai harapan ya,tp selama yg aku tonton writer ini gak pernah mengecewakan sebelumnya

Iya Sunbae wind si penulis memang gk pernah ngecewain. Tapi takutnya udah berekspektasi tinggi eh malah jadinya zonk kan sakitnya disini  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
Semoga saja memenuhi ekspektasi [thumbsup] [thumbsup] .

Secara visual mbak Suzy dan mas Jong suk terlihat pas sampai2 mas min ho pengen ngasih golok  :D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 13   Go Up