;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: your current job & your dream job  (Read 6596 times)

3cia

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
  • Y O S H !!!
Re: your current job & your dream job
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2009, 12:41:09 am »

^
really? i'm still a student too and i hope this is my last year too. i'm currently working on my teaching practicum and thesis. hope everything will go well... (pray same wish for you)
what is your major anyway?

midorima

• Senior Sailor
  • Which of your Lord favour would you deny?
    • Colourless Green Ideas Sleep Furiously
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2009, 12:46:56 am »

i'm studying in english department (literature, linguistics, and culture). but i think my english is not good enough compare to my campus friends. ;D ;D

Berlomba-lombalah kamu kepada ampunan dari Rabbmu dan surga yang lebarnya selebar langit dan bumi, yang disediakan bagi orang-orang yang beriman kepada Allah dan rasul-rasul-Nya. (Al Hadid: 21)

3cia

• Cabin Crew
  • Y O S H !!!
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2009, 01:03:44 am »

lol same here. english department as well. i'm from atma anyway. you?

well, i'm kinda a greedy person here. so, i'll have another business beside being an editor, and it will be interior designer. i'm dreaming of having my very own studio at my house. so i can welcome clients and work there (and if i feel hungry, i can just go to kitchen and grab some food [biggrin])

midorima

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2009, 11:49:06 am »

i'm from UI. :D

i also think that I will not only take one job in the future. my dad actually doesn't allow me to be a lecturer because he thinks that lecturers are financially poor. so he suggests me to take other jobs. maybe editor, translator, or other things related to my major. :D

Berlomba-lombalah kamu kepada ampunan dari Rabbmu dan surga yang lebarnya selebar langit dan bumi, yang disediakan bagi orang-orang yang beriman kepada Allah dan rasul-rasul-Nya. (Al Hadid: 21)

midorima

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2010, 03:48:42 pm »

my current job is a fresh graduate and a translator

i want to have more jobs in the future. anything connected to language, culture, and linguistics

but i really want to be a teacher/lecturer though.

sides_of_ally

• Chingu
  • Currently addicted to Wookie and Suju ^^
    • Sleepless Cyra
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2010, 11:45:38 pm »

my dad is a lecturer and we're financially stable but not loaded. If you catch what I mean. :D

I'm also a lecturer and yes I admitt. The workload ridicilous and the payment ..well...kinda sucks.

Now my friends from interior design do not ended up working as designer because sometimes we get order and sometimes we dont (sorry, my grammar like..really sucksssss). So in the end, those who already have "names" and familiar faces of designers gets all the job and those who just getting started ..well...try to climb the social tree.

I always want to be a writer and yet I am still not writing a single piece until now. I want to work and stay at home but get a lot of money. Haha.  [worried]

Or, we all can  be actress and rock star or musician. I mean, check at all telly. Those celebs usually drive in ALphard car, man.  [hip]

"I want a relationship where I can sink my teeth into"-Alexander Sterling

www.cyrawords.wordpress.com

hoonaddict

• Forum Machi
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2010, 01:44:44 am »

@sides_of_ally

don't be pessimistic, sometimes we see people with entertainment job get money so easily but it doesn't mean their popularity have been created for a while.  there should be a long process and they sacrifice their whole life for career, no time for study or family.  they might just looked happy with their expensive life style but i bet they live unpleasantly since media freely expose their private life.  every job has its consequence.

so working is a choice in life, whether it's suitable with our study background or not.  just try to get over trough it and stay focus.  no pain no gain, without hard working it's really impossible to reach all of our obsessions.  a lecturer is a great job, not many people has qualification to share their knowledge in front of class.  you should proud of your job.  i mean, you have a lot of chance to get high level study especially in abroad due to your job requirement.  that's your advantage if you manage it in proper way.

sate_ayam

• Chingu
  • Keong: 1
  • kyk kodok
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2010, 04:10:48 pm »

I don't have permanent job
now I'm only student and doing MLM thing  ;D
I want to be a finance manager  :D
Shawn Spencer: Though not as ridiculous as Denise Richards playing a nuclear
physicist named Christmas Jones in a Bond movie. But still!  ;D
http://natanedan.tumblr.com/  http://natanedan.wordpress.com/

midorima

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:41 pm »

I don't have permanent job
now I'm only student and doing MLM thing  ;D
I want to be a finance manager  :D

go finish your thesis and get a job again ;D ;D
wish you luck sis

i'm currently a web translator, a lecturer assistant, and a free transcriber. ;D ;D
i have 3 jobs but i don't have high salary [lol]

uviesy

• Forum Machi
  • Smile and Never Lasting Smile :)
Re: DUDE HARLINO - Star of The Year
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2010, 07:01:56 am »

My current job is a kindegarten teacher. Many people underestimate my job because they think KG teacher is the easiest job just sing and play. That's a big mistake if they think like that. The personality and ability of someone is formed since they were child. It's so difficult to guess and understand what children's need. My salary is the lowest one maybe, but I don't make it as a big problem because what I need now is an experience. And in the future maybe I will leave my lovely job as kindegarten teacher because it doesn't fix with my educational background. After graduate from my college I will find a job as Indonesian teacher in Junior High School.
RAIN DOESN'T FALL ON ONE ROOF ALONE
LET'S UNITY BECOME, LIFE ON EARTH BE THE ONE :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up