;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 41   Go Down

Author Topic: [MFF] All About Eve (Korean Drama) Fan Fic | indeks @ first page | UPDATE LINK  (Read 57125 times)

brie

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
Re: All About Eve (Korean Drama) Fan Fic
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 07:08:25 pm »

rez...soory g telat mampirnya abis ga sempat  :) (*sok sibuk bgt sich g*)  :)
btw rez...kog special edition ga duluan di posting buuu  :)
tp gpp ini g bantuin posting ya  :)

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:25:51 pm by brie »

I laugh every time when I see and hear him laugh, he may not be tall and may not have the good-looking face but he is really a versatile actor.

reza-echa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • ^_^
    • Just an Ordinary Me
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 07:11:51 pm »

gk punya yg special edition bu....gw pindahin ke hal pertama ya...
You are my past, my present & my future

brie

• Forum Machi
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 07:12:59 pm »

SM Notebook: Married Life Chapter 4

Xiang-zhe was having lunch with Xian-da at MBS empolyee cafeteria.They were having
a casual chitchat about Yung-hsi when suddently Xiang-zhe poped up a question to Xian-da."Do you know what is Yung-hsi up to?" Actually Xiang-zhe was planning to have a lunch date with Shan-mei this afternoon,however Yung-hsi seems to be ahead of him and invited Sham-mei to have lunch together.

Xian-da shrugged his shoulders and said "Who knows?She told me that sometimes women need their own private times among themselves".Yung-hsi had wanted to have a women to women talk with Shan-mei sharing their secrets without having other people listening.Even Xian-da was not allowed to join in their conversation."In the modern society of the new century, men sometimes have to accede to the request from women and respect the oppposite sex by willing to listen to their opinions." Xian-da said sharing his views with Xiang-zhe.

Xiang-zhe nodded his head completely agreed with what Xian-da had said. He feels the same way as Xian-da in his views of respecting and listening to one's wife opinion as well. Besides,Yung-hsi always tends to express her opinion openly about everything.The way she reacts is very different from Shan-mei.

"By the way,are you going to join the negotiation meeting this afternoon?" Xian-da asked Xiang-zhe candidly.Xiang-zhe was puzzled by Xian-da question he was totally unaware of this meeting.Nobody has mentioned this to him not even his secretary.

"Negotiation meeting for what?" he asked curiously.

"It's about the negotiation meeting between the News Department and the Program Department.Shan-mei never told you before?"Xian-da countinued on his conversation."Shan-mei is getting more popular recently within the office.The fact of being married didn't have any influenced on her popularity.In contrast, she won more attention from the audiences and attracted to lots of people to watch her TV News program.No wonder an ordinary girl like Shan-mei who lives next door suddently became the popular female host of " Wen Jung Corporation groups". Nowadays, the audiences both admired and adored her achievements
very much". Xian-da said relating to Xiang-zhe of Shan-mei achivements.

"Xiang-zhe finally beginning to understand the whole situation.The mamager of TV News Department hoped that Shan-mei could start anchoring the 7:00p.m. night News again in order to bring up the rating of the program.They also had several program in hand for Shan-mei to do as a broadcaster.However, at present Shan-mei is in charge of both TV program,"The Morning of Eve" and "The Cultural Artist Stage" plus another TV program"The Music Postcard".She definiately had her hand full and have no free time to host other TV programs.The bad thing is that she simply can't refuse the request by the News Department manager.Because of her status role of being the wife of Director Yin,she feels that by rejecing this resquest it might reflect bad impression on her position.

" Really! I didn't know about her predicament at all, Shan-mei must have felt so annoyed with this kind of situation but I have never heard she complained to me about her problems when we were together." Xiang-zhe added on.

"Nobody is able to take out your program because Shan-mei is your wife.Thus,no one told you about the negotiation meeting."
Xian-da replied.

Realising about the bad circumatance where Shan-mei was in,suddently Xiang-zhe felt so sad for Shan-mei.Up till now he did not realise the pressure that Shan-mei had experienced from being the competent wife of Director Yin. He had decided to take action and do something about this problem.

"When will the negotiation meeting begin this afternoon?"Xiang-zhe asked Xian-da in a serious tone. This kind of incidence can't happen to Shan-mei over and over again. He can't stand that something unfair was being his wife.Xiang-zhe thought to himself.

The negotiation meeting starts on time as sceduled.Xiang-zhe walked into the room making his appearance felt by those in the meeting room.Without any notice,he took over to chair the meeting.All of a sudden, ther was apindrop silence in the meeting room.Everybody seems to feel extremely uncomfortable and doesn't know how to react.Without beating around the bush Xiang-zhe begins to address the meeting.

"Shan-mei is my wife",The opening address certainly suprised all of those present in the negotiation meeting.Even Shan-mei was totally shocked and taken aback by Xiang-zhe action and even opened her mouth trying to say something.Xiang-zhe looked around and then continued making his speech.

"The fact Shan-mei being my wife,is not meant to be discussed or talked about in public especially in the office and I just couldn't hide the relationships between us,either."Before Xiang-zhe could continue, Mr.Kim interrupted to speak out in front of the other colleague."What you mean is that Shan-mei belongs to your department.If someone wants to ask her to be the broacaster of the TV News,he or she has to get the permission from you,isn't it?"he asked sarcastically.

Xiang-zhe didn't like to response to a person who he thinks are so self-centred.Ignoring Mr. Kim question,Xiang-zhe continue to explain to the rest of the empolyees about his point of view.

"No,definiately not.In contrast to what Mr. Kim's opinion. What I want to say is that Shan-mei should be treated in the same way as the other emppolyees in the company.You guys don't need to get extra attention from her as she has to follow the same rules as everybody does in the office.That means, she is able to make her own decision and feel free to pick the TV program which she likes to do."Xiang-zhe established the statement firmly about the issue of Shan-mei's duty and position in the company."Personlly, I gave lots of points about what you guys have just done today by attending the negotiation meeting to work out the problems. Therefore, likewise there is no special prievilege for the TV program of "The morning of Eve" either.Then, looking at Shan-mei,Xiang-zhe says"Appearantly, Miss Shan-mei must consider to make a decision in choosing between TV program"The morning of Eve" and "The Cultural Artist Stage". Subsequently, you could also host another TV program.

Shan-mei felt so touched by Xiang-zhe care and concern because he had pointed out her situation and problems by taking advantage of his own position in the company.She can't be his burden anymore,Shan-mei thought to herself and she had finally came to a decision.

"I choose......"Shan-mei lowered her head trying to make her decision known to her colleague.All who present were very quiet and kept the silence waiting for her to continue.She took a deep breath and said"I will give up to host'The morning of Eve' program." Everybody couldn't believe their ears of what Shan-mei had just decided.Xian-da was looking at her with his big eyes.Mr.Kim smiled to Xiang-zhe smile to himself boastfully showing his victory of forcing Shan-mei to leave Xiang-Zhe's program.

The meeting finally came into a conclusion. Shan-mei will anchor the 7:00p.m. night News and continue hosting both "The Cultural Artist Stage" and"The Music Postcard" program.At the same time, she will have to be in charge of another brand new TV show.

Everybody was walking out of the meeting room.Shan-mei walked towards Xiang-zhe and tried to explain to him about the decision that she had made."Senior"Shan-mei usually called Xiang-zhe this way instead of calling his name.She looked at his depressed face and felt heartbroken.The feeling of sadness on his face was about to make her cry.Before she could continue,Xiang-zhe replied"We will talk about it when we are home",he said without showing any expression on his face Holding on her hands gently,Xiang-zhe try to comfort Shan-mei emotion.Slowly, he made his way out of the meeting room with a feeling of despondent leaving Shan-mei by herself.

Looking at Xiang-zhe,Shan-mei was filled with sadness and remorseful.Suddently a waves of loneliness came upon her.Her decision must have hurt her beloved husband,she thought to herself.

On the way home while driving,Xiang-zhe has not uttered a word, sitting next to him,Shan-mei stole a glance at him but did not have the courage to say anything.Although Xiang-zhe was not angry with Shan-mei, nevertheless he could not help feeling disappointed with Shan-mei's decision.He just could not believed that Shan-mei has given up to host the program that she likes very much,"The Morning of Eve" and he has always thought that has been her favourite program.

"Senior",Shan-mei said trying to break the silence between them."Never mind! You have the right to make your own decision in choosing the TV program that you prefer to host." Xiang-zhe replied looking at Shan-mei with a faint smile on his face.Even though, he was not in the mood, he still tried to calm the distraught Shan-mei. He has always put Shan-mei's feeling above his because of his deep loved for her.Shan-mei was at lost with the tolerant and concerned that Xiang-zhe showed on her although she has disappoint him with her decision.

Looking at Xiang-zhe lovingly,Shan-mei tried to explain her decision."Senior,the reason why I chose to give up "The Morning of Eve" program was because I truly believed in you."Xiang-zhe turned his head looking at Shan-mei curiously wondering what she is going to say next.

With a tinged of sadness in her voice,Shan-mei continued"I strongly believes in your ability and the quality of the TV program"The Morning of Eve"as well.This program reveived lots of attentions and support from the audiences since the day Ying-mei hosted the show.The success of this TV program is not because of me being the host". Shan-mei reasoning herself to Xiang-zhe."If I continue hosting or give special preference to your TV program instead of others,how could other empolyees think of you."She continue expressing her concerned.

"Others will think that you 're not treating other empolyees equally, and mixing work and personal affairs alike.And the Manager from TV Program Department,Mr.Kim, will always find ways to put you down."Shan-mei said."I don't want you to be in a difficult situation because of me."

Hearing Shan-mei's explanaion, it is then that Xiang-zhe realised he has misunderstood Shan-mei's real intention. He felt completely touched of what Shan-mei has done for him.She has actually trying to protect his reputaton and preventing others from possipping about him.He could not have thought that Shan-mei, who was always very naive is sensible enough to think about his well-being.Suddently,Xiang-zhe turned his steering wheel and pulled over his car at the suide of the road.Glazing at Shan-mei with all his love and affection, he stretched out his arms and embraced her with full of tenderness.Shan-mei was oveerwhelmed by Ziang-zhe's loves for her, broke into tears. Whispered softly to Shan-mei, Xiang-zhe said in a sweet tone"What a fool you are!"while caressing Shan-mei's hair lovingly."After all, my sweet little angel is just too innocent to trust people like Mr.Kim.He will never change his attitude and always will try ways and means to vie with me in the company."Xiang-zhe murmured comforting Shan-mei.

"Senior" Shan-mei said softly into Xiang-zhe's arm, she looked deeply into his eyes, her tears flow with the love she has for him.

"So sorry,Don't cry anymore."Xiang-zhe apologizing for his mistake,then holds her gently and securely hug her into his arms.Closing his eyes,Xiang-zhe couldn't bear to see Shan-mei in tears because of his foolishness.He continue embraced Shan-mei comforting her until she finally stop crying.Locking in each other warm arms they didn't relized the passing of time.After a while,he started the car and headed to their little abode to enjoy the rest of the night blissfully......

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:27:33 pm by brie »

I laugh every time when I see and hear him laugh, he may not be tall and may not have the good-looking face but he is really a versatile actor.

brie

• Forum Machi
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 07:13:45 pm »

gk punya yg special edition bu....gw pindahin ke hal pertama ya...

k dech terserah ibu reza  :)

brie

• Forum Machi
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 07:19:32 pm »

SM Notebook: Married Life (Chapter 5)

It was break time in the afternoon.
Sun-Mei sat down beside Zhao-Di with their drinks.

hy am I always giving you treats?Sun-Mei grumbled, not that it mattered to her but sometimes it was just not fair.

hat a joke? Of course, you have to pay!! Look at Wen Rong Group of Companies, I am sure it has such a huge fortune; you won even be able to finish spending it in 10 lives! I am actually helping you to increase your wealth, you should thank me instead!Zhao-Di replied boldly.

ncrease wealth?Sun-Mei asked curiously.

a, if you know how to spend, then only you know how to earn!Zhao-Di explained exaggeratedly. Being an animation-dubbing artist, Zhao-Di has always been expressive.

What weird reasoning? Sun-Mei couldn help smiling at the silly explanation.

ome on, tell me how is married life? Mm, how was it?Zhao-Di inquired with zest, she pushed Sun-Mei lightly with her shoulder, hoping to get something interesting out of her.

Sun-Mei lowered her head, feeling embarrassed, hat there to tell? Just like that.

a, don pretend! You think by not telling, nobody will know what happened?Zhao-Di eyed at her, trying to spot any loopholes. our wedding night was romantic, wasn it? The gorgeous prince lowered his head gradually planting a kiss on his princess lips while gently removing her fairy-like gown…” Zhao-Di said dreamily in her fantasy, ow, so envious…”

ey, lower your volume!Sun-Mei cheeks blushed with embarrassment and scanning around their surrounding, hoping nobody has heard her nonsense.

iyo! What there to be embarrassed about? If I were you, I would have even used the loud speaker to announce, let those women die of envy.Zhao-Di turned and looked straight into her eyes, ook at you, so lucky, have got all the goods things in life…”

Sun-Mei smiled and acknowledged the fact that she was really fortunate in many ways.

Zhao-Di continued, hould have traveled with you to England then, if I knew things would turn out this way! So the trick is to target at a prince charming with a luxury car and when the time is ripe, let him knock you down You are the example.

ou have Chen-Shui!Sun-Mei tried changing the subject by reminding Zhao-Di of the love of her life.

irector Yin is like the abalone, what is Chen-Shui? Salted fish! You must be joking by comparing them! All he knows is how to annoy me.Zhao-Di answered angrily.

een quarrelling again?

e pestered me to marry just the other day but now, there is no sight of him at all! That jerk! Don let me catch him with any other women, I will definitely bash him up!Zhao-Di explained with clinched fists.

e not that type of guy!Sun-Mei rebutted, defending Chen-Shui.

en are all the same!! What do you do when food has been served and placed right in front of you? Of course, you don reject the invitation but rather gobble them down.Zhao-Di illustrated with munching and swallowing effect.

There she goes, talking about food again. Sun-Mei laughed at Zhao-Di lively expression and chuckled with amazement at Zhao-Di ability to connect almost everything with food.

on you dare laugh! You think being married is safe? You better keep a close eye on xue zhang, haven you noticed that women in MBS drool at the sight of him?

Suddenly, Zhao-Di started pulling Sun-Mei sleeve and whispered, he prince has appeared…”

Sun-Mei looked in the direction, Xiang-Zhe happened to be walking nearby with his assistant. True enough, with xue zhang height and build, it is indeed not easy to ignore his presence!

Xiang-Zhe saw them too, took a small paper bag from his assistant and implied him to leave first before walking towards them. He winked at Sun-Mei and greeted Zhao-Di with a i! Although he had met Zhao-Di only a few times, he knew that she was Sun-Mei good friend, a very interesting one as a matter of fact.

Zhao-Di responded to the greeting with her best smile. No doubt, he was married to Sun-Mei but her heart never failed to skip a beat in his presence! In front of this fine-looking man, who wouldn be possessed by his charms, peak of the devil! We were just commenting…”

eally?Xiang-Zhe laughed, his heart filled with delight, knowing that Sun-Mei has been mentioning him to her friend. ossiping behind my back?He teased Sun-Mei.

es! We were criticizing the mean boss of our company!She replied deliberately.

Both of them laughed and forgot completely about Zhao-Di for a moment.

o you have program recording tonight?Xiang-Zhe resumed the conversation, aware that Sun-Mei has to work overtime. Sun-Mei replied with a nod.

ave a bite before recording…” With that, he shoved the paper bag into her hands, ust had lunch with my clients, and thought you might need it.

hanks.Realizing xue zhang thoughtfulness and him thinking of her at all times.

k, I have to make a move. Give me a call after recording, I would be in my office.He patted Sun-Mei on her back and waved Zhao-Di goodbye.

Zhao-Di waved back, memorizing at his departing image. How could this man be so perfect? She took a glimpse at Sun-Mei, filling with envy

reza-echa

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • ^_^
    • Just an Ordinary Me
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 07:21:09 pm »

brie..sdh gw move ke page pertama tu..postingan lo di edit aja  ;) :)
You are my past, my present & my future

brie

• Forum Machi
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 07:22:33 pm »

SM Notebook: Married Life (Chapter 6)

Xiang-Zhe had to leave for Hong Kong to discuss the proposed joint venture between MBS and Hong Kong TV. The meeting would stretch for 2 days.

ou really can join me?Xiang-Zhe asked while tying his tie, he just couldn bear the thought of being apart.

Sun-Mei gave him an impatient glare in the dressing table mirror, ue zhang, that the third time you have asked; I would like to tag along but I have got work to do. Furthermore, I am scheduled to read the news this week.

ell, the newscaster has some unexpected urgent matters to settle, of course they can have a temporary replacement. You can even ask Yong-Xi.He persuaded again, not giving up easily.

ut you know the trip isn unexpected nor important but rather a vacation, what would others think?Sun-Mei reminded him, hoping he would stop.

ot important to you? But it is to me…” Xiang-Zhe massaged her shoulders tenderly, giving his best shot to change her mind.

ot a word moreue zhang, you don have the air of xue zhang anymore.She smiled at him, knowing that one more word from him and she would give in to his temptation.

Sun-Mei is right, it is difficult to handle one position well by abiding to one principle. Love does make people lose their judgment

Sitting by the window, Sun-Mei looked out to the starry skyEven though she didn voice it out, she actually couldn stand the lonely moments without Xiang-Zhe. Realized suddenly how she has missed his presence, wishing that he was thereXue zhang miss you soeally miss youSuddenly, the ringing tone of the phone disrupted her thoughts. It must be xue zhang! Sun-Mei picked it up immediately.

Calling Sun-Mei was the first thing Xiang-Zhe did when he returned to the hotel after the meetings.

verything alright? Have you secured all doors and windows?He couldn help worrying for her at the thought of not being there to protect her.

es, I have! Even the amour has been worn, very safe now!Sun-Mei assured him by easing the tension from his voice.

Xiang-Zhe laughed at her prompt remarks, still so cheeky as Sun-Mei sweet voice being transmitted over the phone.

ow are things on your side? The meetings went well?He felt warmth from her concerned tone.

n, been smooth sailing…” The only unhappy thing was having to sleep without her tonight as he sighed in his heart.

o you must be feeling great, have you been dating any girls secretly? Heard that Hong Kong girls are very pretty.She teased him deliberately.

m, that right Grab anyone from the road and she can be prettier than you!He joked with her, wondered if she would get jealous.

uh? Aren you glad that I didn tag along?She yelled back.

Xiang-Zhe laughed reluctantly, hating himself for not pulling her along instead of just persuading her. He just doesn like the feeling of missing her; he wanted to be with her at all times of the day. hat were you doing before I call?What was she doing? Was she thinking of me too?

was watching the stars…” She paused…”What about you? What were you doing?

was thinking of you…” He spoke softly into the phone…”really miss you…”

o do I…” Sun-Mei answered in a lower tone.

At her saddened tone, Xiang-Zhe wanted to fly back this very instant to be by her side. The feeling of loneliness was too much to bear

ue zhang, can you see the stars at your side?Sun-Mei asked suddenly, bringing life to her voice again.

Xiang-Zhe hadn the heart to do other things. Gradually he picked up the phone and walked slowly towards the balcony, ap! The night sky is filled with stars…”

ren they beautiful?Her voice suddenly sound contented.

mm…”

ue zhang, did you see the brightest star in the center?She continued.

Xiang-Zhe looked up and searched, finally, es, I saw it…”

Sun-Mei beamed with happiness, f xue zhang could see the same star, wouldn it mean that we aren too far apart?The thought relieved her sadness

She never failed to take away his sorrowrom her perspective to analyze the world, everything seemed much more beautiful and worthwhileWith her around, the world just wasn the same anymore

After hanging up reluctantly, Xiang-Zhe continued standing at the balcony, the night view of brightly-lit Hong Kong is stunning, except Sun-Mei absence make he Pearl of Harbourappeared darkerOnce again, he glanced up in search of the brightest star…… really miss herthis long, lonely nightpassing slowly..

In order to surprise Xiang-Zhe, Sun-Mei left for the airport right after work in a cab. She kept a sharp lookout for him at the arrival area, wanting xue zhang to notice her at first glance! The anticipation is unbearing

Xiang-Zhe hasn disappointed her, he caught her sight once past of the gate. Merely two days away seems like two long yearsHe has missed her terribly and that sunshine smile

urprised?Sun-Mei ran forward and grabbed his forearms with two hands, not wanting to let go.

He stopped his pace and looked down at her, iss me that much huh?

mShe nodded her head forcefully, “…Miss xue zhang BBQ pork rice!

Xiang-Zhe laughed out whole-heartedly, coming home sure feels good!

s that present for me?She pointed to the uniquely wrapped package.

Yes! He loves buying presents for her, just to see that sweet expression while unwrapping. Even a small simple gift can bring such pleasure to her. o, who said it is for you? That for the beautiful vixien at home!He chuckled.

Sun-Mei laughed even louder, oes that mean I get presents every time you travel? Mm, then the more xue zhang should travel!His return is definitely a good thing, she didn bother to conceal her contentment.

uch a heartless woman!Xiang-Zhe sneered at her remarks. Nevertheless, she has captured my heart

ow then you realized that?She looked mischievously at him and shook his arm, “…it too late now…”

She sneaked in between the trolley and him as they pushed the trolley together, gradually towards the car park. Their laughter never fail to fill their surrounding with joy and envy

brie

• Forum Machi
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 07:28:54 pm »

SM Notebook: Married Life (Chapter 7)

It was another evening after work. Xiang-Zhe and Sun-Mei were in MBS car park getting ready to leave for home when there was a knock on the window. Xian-Da was smiling at them.

irector Yin and Sun-Mei, care to join us for a drink?Xian-Da offered while pointing to his car with Yong-Xi waving to them from the opposite parking lot.

Mm, tempting, anyway it has been ages since I last gathered with Xian-Da and Yong-Xi, neither have I been drinking alone. Thinking back, since that night at the busy road junction, when I pulled her into my arms, there are practically no more reasons for me to drink.

ome on Let go! I would like to go to…” Sun-Mei pulled his sleeve, like a child asking for permission. After marriage, I have always been his top priority I don want him to sacrifice his usual lifestyle because of me

Eventually, they went to their favourite bar and sat down at the table next to the bar counter. That old familiar scent and atmosphere brought back memories of those days where he sat drinking all by himself

Four of them raised up their glasses for a good toast, heers!

Sun-Mei face crumbled upon one sip of the liquor, so bitter! It taste so awful!

Yong-Xi saw Sun-Mei painful expression and asked amusingly, ou don drink?

Sun-Mei nodded and challenged Xiang-Zhe, hich is why somebody said I am uninteresting, unexciting because I don drink!!

Xiang-Zhe laughed at the statement, took the glass from Sun-Mei and bottoms up. hat right, very unexciting, very dull! Butery cute!

Yong-Xi was startled at his comments, really doubting the Xiang-Zhe she once knew. The one who claimed he doesn know love, yet he is a slave of love right now!! iang-Zhe, you have changed tremendously, I was just doubting if I once knew you!

a, all thanks to Sun-Mei, the once stern-faced Director Yin has been greeting people with smiles. It is now much more relaxing and comfortable to have meetings with him.Xian-Da remarked teasingly, ven sleeping hadn been so problematic…”

Sun-Mei displayed a confused look. Sleeping? Why? Not as if Xian-Da had been sharing the bed with xue zhanghe doesn understand the conservation.

Xiang-Zhe couldn help laughing, not denying any of those accusations becausehey were facts.

ue zhang, do you come here often?Sun-Mei inquired out of curiosity while surveying the pub, very interested in the Xiang-Zhe lifestyle before her entry.

ue zhang? You still address him as xue zhang?Yong-Xi responded in amazement, not believing her own ears.

uhSun-Mei doesn quite get what Yong-Xi meant.

oth of you are already married, don you think you should change your method of addressing? You should at least call him Xiang-Zhe, what would people think when you still call him xue zhang?This silly Sun-Mei, Yong-Xi shook her head, have to remind her of everything.

Is that so? The issue never crossed her mind, she glanced at Xiang-Zhe for an answer

ot really, the current addressing is pretty goodXiang-Zhe defending Sun-Mei and turning to her, o long as you don call me Director Yin…” What Sun-Mei thinks and wants are more important than what others think.

an stand it! You only know how to dote your wife. Really can stand it anymore.Yong-Xi couldn help grumble at his protective manner.

enior! Xian-Da treats you well too!Sun-Mei tried to state the fact.

not the same! Xiang-Zhe dotes on his wife whereas I the one who is being led by the nose, like the cow. Both matters are miles apart!!Yong-Xi gave Xian-Da a good stare at his comments.

lright, please have mercy on me!Xiang-Zhe raised both his hands, gave a surrender pose.

At the moment, the restaurant manager came forward once he learnt of Xiang-Zhe visit, irector Yin, how have you been?He passed a namecard to Sun-Mei and introduced himself, adam Yin, how do you do? I the manager of this restaurant, glad to be serving you!Of course, he knew Sun-Mei. It was all over the news, the future heir of Wen Rong Group of Companies falling in love with Zhen Sun-Mei the newscaster. Their news was splashed on the front pages of magazines.

Sun-Mei felt uncomfortable with the attention and formal addressing, but still shyly bowed her head to acknowledge.

Knowng Xiang-Zhe musical talent, the manager proposed to Xiang-Zhe, irector Yin, would you like to play a tune since you are here?

Xiang-Zhe turned to look at Sun-Mei, he does want to play for her. k…” He stood up, took Sun-Mei hand and head for the piano, totally ignoring the surprised looks on Xian-Da and Yong-Xi faces.

Sun-Mei was partially confused why xue zhang is taking her, but she followed him. As he sat down and patted the vacant space next to him, only then Sun-Mei has second thoughts about sitting, at least not in front of the other diners. Nevertheless she sat down, feeling awkward.

His long fingers danced gracefully across the piano keyboard, producing melodious tunes that touches everyone heart, casting all their attention upon the both of them. He gazed at Sun-Mei, this piece is played especially for her, telling the tale of eternal and endless love

Observing Xiang-Zhe gaze, the images of days at Cambridge were suddenly vivid, the songs he sung for her, the music he played, the times when he waited patiently for her and the pain she caused him. Memories were playing in front of her like a moviee has given me all his love, more than I can handle

Both of them gazed at each other, lost in the midst of music, a sweet contented smile appeared on Sun-Mei face

« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 07:30:58 pm by brie »

oe-noey

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • ALL WAS WELL!! <3 ava->emeraldflames
    • My Freaky World
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 07:44:39 am »

aduh echa saking ngefans nya ama JDG dan AAE ampe bikin tret fanfic nya. btw gw belum sempet baca nih ini setelah mereka nikah ya cha. gw minta si yong mie nya di singkirkan dong cha  :D ;D ;D

“I thought it was obvious, Harry and Ginny are real soul mates”
“They’re both very strong and very passionate. That’s their connection, and they’re remarkable together"[JKR] ~ Siggy

juli_female

• Penyelam Unggul
  • MinSun & YongSeo
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 01:08:49 pm »

I am here,,,

hai eperibadi :D

[lovestruck]Love Minsun [lovestruck]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 41   Go Up