;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 ... 344   Go Down

Author Topic: KRISTEN STEWART (Twilight Saga, The Runaways, Panic Room)  (Read 222374 times)

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 5
Re: KRISTEN STEWART (Twilight Saga, The Runaways, Panic Room)
« Reply #3370 on: May 27, 2012, 01:12:34 AM »

ravo,

sama2 :)

nyumbang piku Kristen di Cannes ;D ;D

sama Kirsten Dunst di Cannes

cr. parismatch.com

#FrozenIsComing

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #3371 on: May 31, 2012, 02:27:35 AM »

Mix and match! Kristen Stewart recycles white blouse for Snow White and the Huntsmen screening... but flashes more flesh in thigh-high mini-skirt

With several big movies to promote, she has had to find several glamorous red carpet ensembles of late.

And judging by Kristen Stewart's choice of outfit at today's Los Angles screening of Snow White and The Huntsman, perhaps the actress is running out of options.

The star sported a near-identical high-necked white blouse to the one she wore at a Mexico City photocall for the film, just ten days ago.

The 22-year-old wore the white shirt underneath a boxy black blazer which she teamed with a flared black miniskirt which showed off her slim legs.

Black and white heels and smokey eye make-up completed the look.

In Mexico City, she teamed the white blouse with grey cropped trousers and neon heels.

Conspicuous by her absence today was Kristen's Snow White co-star Charlize Theron, who plays the evil Queen Ravenna in the film and Chris Hemsworth who plays The Huntsman.

However, Kristen's co-star Sam Claflin joined her on the red carpet - sporting some rather fetching lilac jeans.

Kristen has been jetting around the world to promote the film, appearing at events in London, Madrid and Berlin.

She also put in an appearance at the Cannes Film Festival to plug her forthcoming movie On The Road, and also support boyfriend Robert Pattinson as he promoted his new film Cosmopolis.

Earlier today, she also appeared at a promotional question and answer session at Universal City Walk in North Hollywood where she looked casual in a padded red jacket, black trousers and black vest top.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The film is yet to be released in the U.S., hitting cinemas this Friday - but the Twilight star is already talking about her willingness to take part in a sequel.

'I would do it in a heartbeat,' she told E! Online 'I know with the people involved it would only be done [because] it's very worthwhile and it's a good movie. We wouldn't just be cashing in.'

She added: 'We don't have to do it, that's the coolest thing. There's no pressure. But to be able to expand on this would be awesome.'

Kristen also revealed she had kept herself up to date with the movie, watching the original Disney version before shooting the film her own version of the film last year in the UK.

'I had to re-watch it before we went off to shoot,' she said.  'Not so much as a reference, but more for fun.'

However, the actress admits she wasn't much of a fan of a princess tale when she was younger saying:  'I wasn't into any of the princess ones, which I'm sure isn't much of a surprise, I loved The Jungle Book and Robin Hood and stuff more like that.'

The star was also today without rumoured real life boyfriend Pattinson, who she discussed in a recent interview with Elle magazine.

'Everyone wants to know. Everyone knows already - it’s ridiculous,' she said.

Kristen also said she feels 'boring' that she had such a sheltered upbringing.

'You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, "Why is everything so easy for me?" I can’t wait for something crazy to f***ing happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f*** me over! Do you know what I mean?' she said.

Meanwhile, along with On The Road, adapted from the Jack Kerouac novel, Kristen is set to star in edgy action movie Cali.

The movie will be a departure from her more teen friendly fare in the Twilight Saga franchise, dealing with sex, drugs and murders as Kristen's character Mya will sell a fake snuff film - a movie in which someone is murdered - of herself and disappear with her boyfriend Chris and the money.

However, years later she is forced to return from the dead and come back to California to save her younger sister.

Later this year will also see the release of the final Twilight instalment Breaking Dawn: Part II.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2151972/Kristen-Stewart-recycles-high-neck-white-blouse-Snow-White-The-Huntsmen-screening.html#ixzz3q1hohy2Y

suka banget foto2nya Kristen di sini, banyak senyum soalnya [lovestruck] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 12:54:43 PM by elle_cha »

#FrozenIsComing

ravonita

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
« Reply #3372 on: June 04, 2012, 02:25:55 PM »

elle_cha  thx tuk piku and artikelnya y  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

FB

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #3373 on: June 05, 2012, 02:25:14 AM »

ur welcome ravo ^^

eh, kamu udah ntn snow white and the huntsman belum? aku penasaran sama film ini soalnya beda dgn versi disney kaya yg kita tau selama ini, hehe. udah gt yg maen charlize theron sama kristen.
kalo udah ntn, maen2 ya ke threadnya di kolam sinema. aku yg bikin threadnya ;)

#FrozenIsComing

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #3374 on: June 05, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »

I used to be a tomboy but now I love to wear cool s**t! Kristen Stewart has finally realised there are some perks to fame

She used to be more at home in a pair of jeans and a tatty t-shirt but Kristen Stewart says she is finally embracing the fashion world.

In an interview accompanying a stunning haute couture fashion shoot in style bible Vanity Fair, the 22-year-old actress and face of Balenciaga, opened up about her new-found love of fashion.

Perhaps it’s as a result of being crowned the world’s best dressed woman in April but Kristen says she has now realised her job as a high profile actress has its perks, namely getting the opportunity to wear some ‘really cool s**t’ from the world’s top designers.

However, it wasn’t always this way and the star admitted to sporting her brother’s clothes and unshaved legs in her teens.

She said: ‘Look at a picture of me before I was 15, I am a boy, I wore my brother’s clothes, dude! Not like I cared that much, but I remember being made fun of because I wasn’t wearing Juicy jeans. I remember this girl in sixth grade looked at me in gym and was like, “Oh my God! That’s disgusting—you don’t shave your legs!”’

Kristen surprised onlookers in February when she was spotted shooting the fashion story in a Paris park as her strapless haute couture ballgown was a far cry from her previous grungy look.
She's renowned for her tomboy style but Kristen says she loves wearing couture gowns
She's renowned for her tomboy style but Kristen says she loves wearing couture gowns

Yet she posed for photographer Mario Testino like a pro with the results revealed in the latest issue of the magazine.

In the past year, Kristen’s evolving style has become evident as she graced red carpets wearing Balenciaga, Chanel, J Mendel and Roberto Cavalli.

In April, when naming her as the world’s best dressed woman, to the surprise of fashion followers, Glamour praised Kristen for her progression from 'awkward teen to style queen' and for always being 'effortlessly on-trend'.

However, Stewart – who is dating her Twilight Saga co-star Robert Pattinson - has no plans to leave her grungy style behind, saying the idea of looking perfect all the time terrifies her.

Despite being criticised for not looking perfectly groomed at every event, the precocious young star tells the magazine she is proud of being photographed looking less than perfect as it shows she is real and honest.

Kristen added she would prefer for people to think she was a cool person than worry about what she looks like.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2154883/Twilights-Kristen-Stewart-opens-ditching-tomboy-look-wear-cool-s-t-new-issue-Vanity-Fair.html#ixzz3pr4BqDhB

#FrozenIsComing

elle_cha

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #3375 on: June 16, 2012, 01:46:39 PM »

cr. dailymail.co.uk

#FrozenIsComing

Inc_0

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 0
  • meski sukses Iblis tidak disebut pemenang
« Reply #3376 on: July 25, 2012, 09:18:26 AM »

Kristen Stewart: Lakukan Implan Payudara atau Gunakan Bra Terbaik?
SYARAHSMANDA SUGIARTOPUTRI Posted on 20 July 2012

Perhatikan penampilan pemeran Isabella Swan dengan seksama saat ini! Apakah ada perubahan signifikan dari penampilannya sekarang?

Kristen diduga melakukan implan pada payudaranya. Kristen yang pada saat itu datang dengan menggunakan t-shirt putih ketat menggantung semakin memperjelas bentuk payudaranya.  Berbagai spekulasi pun muncul terkait dengan rumor implan payudara yang dilakukan Kristen.

Para dokter ahli di Amerika pun angkat bicara soal penampilan baru Kristen. “Saya yakin 99% kalau Kristen melakukan implan payudara melihat bentuk dan volume payudaranya,” ujar Dr. Barry M. Rose, seorang ahli Anestesi di University Of California San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Barry sangat yakin dengan penyataannya karena dokter yang merupakan salah satu dokter terbaik di universitas tersebut sudah ribuan kali menangani implan payudara dan juga liposuction.

hanya satu dokter yang mengeluarkan penyataan bahwa Kristen melakukan implan payudara. Dr. Ashkan Ghavami, seorang ahli operasi plastik bersertifikat di Beverly Hills juga berpendapat sama dengan Dr. Barry tentang payudara Kristen. “Ada dua kemungkinan, dia melakukan implan payudara atau memang dia menggunakan bra dengan kualitas terbaik. Jika dia melakukan implan payudara, ukuran yang dia pilih sangat sesuai karena proporsional dengan bentuk tubuhnya,” Dr. Ashkan berpendapat.

Seorang ahli operasi plastik dari New York, Dr. Adam Schaffner mengatakan, dilihat dari bentuk dan ukuran payudara Kristen saat ini, dia menyimpulkan bahwa Kristen telah melakukan implan payudara. Tiga orang dokter ahli mengatakan hal yang sama tentang satu objek, bahwa kemungkinan Kristen melakukan implan payudara.

Hm, apakah Kristen benar-benar melakukan implan payudara atau memang dia menggunakan bra kualitas terbaik hingga membentuk payudara yang sempurna? Well, dengan kemampuan akting yang tidak perlu diragukan dan didukung oleh kecantikan wajahnya, rasanya Kristen nggak perlu merasa minder dan melakukan implan pada payudara, bukan?

cr.filmela

more expression [please] in your next film ya Kris [bigwink]
Benci bos/Pak RW! ~nyabar2in~ pindah t4 krja/rmh kan ga gampaang...Benci seseorg yg cma 'berkontak' lewat media?scroll down/up page, pindah/close tab, tutup/turn off gadget/media lain; itu lebi mudah drpd 'menunjukan' bahwa kwarasan anda bermasalah

oe-noey

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • ALL WAS WELL!! <3 ava->emeraldflames
    • My Freaky World
« Reply #3377 on: July 25, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »

permisiiii.... numpang posting piku yg lagi HOT ya ;D

no koment ah kalo di sini takut di keroyok masal [lol]

“I thought it was obvious, Harry and Ginny are real soul mates”
“They’re both very strong and very passionate. That’s their connection, and they’re remarkable together"[JKR] ~ Siggy

ann_dieni

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #3378 on: July 27, 2012, 12:53:37 PM »

wuaadduuuhh jeng K-Stew lagi khilaf nampaknya....

patah hati deh sama nih couple, padahal suka banget sama mereka... perasaan kmren baru baca artikel mereka mau married akhir tahun ini...

penasaran sama statement Rob yg katanya lg menyendiri
duuhh *pukpuk Robert Pattinson*

candyvic

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #3379 on: August 04, 2012, 09:53:32 AM »

duhhh Kristen napeee sihhh gak cukup sm Rob.....ah sebel jd kuciwa......kasian Rob dipermalukan...hikssss
Weir & Min
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 ... 344   Go Up