;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56]   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS-2013] INCARNATION OF MONEY (Kang Ji Hwan, Hwang Jeon Eum)  (Read 79519 times)

adinda

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 0
    • Amazing blog
Re: (SBS-2013)INCARNATION OF MONEY (Kang Ji Hwan, Hwang Jeon Eum)
« Reply #550 on: May 03, 2013, 09:49:59 pm »

Mrka itu sepertinya benar2 lg menikmati karir mrk sbgai aktor jd kalo merid mrka sulit total krna hrs berbagi waktu dg keluarga..

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #551 on: May 06, 2013, 07:52:30 am »

Kang Ji Hwan: He did well to be an actor
translated by Fridha Kusumawardani 5/5/13
edited by: pechumori

In a recent interview, Kang Ji Hwan told reporters that "the controversies and rumors that were thrown at him made him become a better actor in the drama, "Incarnation of Money".When asked how he felt while filming the drama, Kang Ji Hwan said "Incarnation of Money" is a cool work. He really blended
into the drama, directing, acting and met with the crew for a long time which resulted in great harmony. Although the ratings of "Incarnation of Money" did not top the MBC drama, "One Hundred Year Heritage" in terms of audience viewership, and didn't exceed 20%, he looked forward to the reactions for his work in the weekends. He got so many praises and support from the audience until the end of the drama.

◆ "Worth the wait for a confirmation for the actor"

"Thanks to the confidence of the crew who kept waiting for me until we could make it happen, I was able to appear in the "Incarnation of Money". Those were hard days, because at that time my previous management filed a case against me as they were disputing the exclusivity of my contract. Despite of the case, the director and the writers insisted that they only want me to play the role. The director gave me a chance to appear on the drama and to be a good actor. From the time that they approached me for the role, until the time when the case against my contract was dismissed, they waited for me and that surprised me. To be honest, I feel amazing and grateful".

◆ Difficult to wait for the reward to be given immediately.

Kang Ji-hwan quickly learned the role of Lee Cha Don. He went to the director, Yoo In Sik who was grinning at the third day of shooting. He got recognition from the director who said,It was worth the wait for the confirmation for you to join this drama and for your TV comeback." It seems natural for
Kang Ji Hwan to be given the role in "Incarnation of Money".He was destined to be Lee Cha Don.

But it was tough to act as Lee Cha Don. He has digested all the genres from suspense, action, comedy and drama. As Lee Cha Don, he had to be in charge of the irregularities, corruption and greed in the society. He smashed a heavy and dark story which dealt with a breathtaking and tightrope
performance.

"The role requires a variety of genres to be performed. It was too big to handle. However, my first appearance in the drama which was comical, was supposed to be performed in a formal situation, I was all alone and it was awkward. Like the case of the make up applied on Hwang Jung Eum which was supposed to be funny, but since she had the fat suit on, it was stressful. My role as a prosecutor required that I do court scenes, it is risky and full of challenges."

The scene of the Empress of Joseon where Lee Cha Don did comedic acting in the "Incarnation of Money" when he entered the mental hospital has been the hot topic among viewers. Kang Ji Hwan wore a traditional Korean dress called the Hanbok and had an ahjuma hair style, He kicked the male nurse radically and violently. In those funny scenes he has proven his flair for comedy.

"Actually, the hospital scene had already been written and I suggested to the writers to change the character to an Empress dressed in a hanbok. The writers were surprised with my suggestion since the cloth and cover improvisation can create a funny scene. I was able to pull it off."

Although there were a lot of comic scenes that appeared in the "Incarnation of Money", it has escalated into a tragedy, as the rival of Lee Cha Don committed suicide by shooting himself
Moreover, the death of a son (Kwon Hyuk played by Do Ji Han) served as the retribution for his father. The tension continued until the final episode of the drama.

We were grateful for the writers who worked hard to increase our ratings. The performance of the senior actors were enough to raise it,hence we did not lose the original intention for this drama. Our work flowed continuously.

◆ "had an exclusive contract dispute, I noticed the calendar."

Even if he had a funny character in the "Incarnation of Money", at the second half of last year, Kang Ji Hwan had a tough time with his previous agency regarding a dispute about his exclusive contract. He only noticed the calendar just to count the time when he would be free. However, it couldn’t solve the
heartache at that time.

"I was forced to wait for the date of the expiration of the exclusive contract. Back then, I went around the neighborhood with my friends, drank soju in the mountains, browsed the Internet, did things that helped me to kill the time. i got calls from many people who kept on supporting me anyway. I realized most of the people who had been involved in this business also felt exhausted. I’m not alone. I did not have the time to complain. "

"At last, I could not tell him that he is more desperate in the situation or in need of money to hold on to the work. I wanted to quit, but I can't. So, I was in dire every month. There was no choice but to just work hard and fortunately, I chose the right decision and I am proud of how it turned out."

◆ "I want to get married"

This year marks the twelfth year since Kang Ji Hwan made his debut. Through "Incarnation of Money", Kang Ji Hwan said "I want to create a second heyday. My two contracts had me embroiled in disputes and conflicts and I bypassed those anyway. So, I do not have to worry about it in the future. My dream of success has been realized to some extent and it will be perfect if I can take home a pretty girlfriend
with me.

"I really want to get married. In particular, I am working to put all my effort into this and they have failed. I wish I can get the right one. My ideal type of woman is fair skinned, tall and beautiful. A woman with long hair, who can really cook, and love her parents as well as mine, well I hope I add to that. I don't mind if she is older than me, as long as she does not exceed 40." (laughs)

Although he has no girlfriend, the existence of the fans all over the world who always watch over him, can fulfill his emptiness. Since the time when Kang Ji Hwan debuted in themusical stage until his recent drama, "Incarnation of Money", the love of his fans have never wavered. Kang Ji Hwan expressed
his extraordinary gratitude.

credit: sunha@osen.co.kr
Source: Kang Ji Hwan 강지환 FB

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #552 on: May 06, 2013, 08:29:17 am »

@ibuaan, iya rata2 umr segt br merit ya? Soal SHK gw post video interview di threadnya ada ngomgin soal merit @eleina, thanx artikelnya! Wah itu karakter ibu suri yg di RSJ tnyt idenya akang toh! Lucu jg:)

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #553 on: May 06, 2013, 08:51:58 am »

@whatea sm2

sebenernya msh bnyk interview akang yg blom ditranslate....ampir 10+ an interview dr berbagai media di korea sono :-\

"My ideal type of woman is fair skinned, tall and beautiful. A woman with long hair, who can really cook and love her parents as well as mine, well I hope I add to that. I don't mind if she is older than me, as long as she does not exceed 40"

kalo bicara soal tipe kok yg plg mendekati Km Ha Neul yah.....Park Seo Yeon masuk sih tp syg dah menikah [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #554 on: May 07, 2013, 09:04:18 am »

Kang Ji-hwan’s post-Money interview and photo shoots
by javabeans | May 6, 2013

Ah, that time after an actor wraps a drama and finally has time to give tons of interviews and shoot photo spreads… Kang Ji-hwan recently finished up his weekend revenge-and-money-and-corruption drama Incarnation of Money, and we’ve got a slew of interviews and photos, like the cover he recently shot for May’s issue of The Star magazine.

In that magazine and in other interviews he’s given recently (I’m condensing several into this post), he talked about how he felt about the drama, his legal battles with his former management company, and his plans for the future.

About Incarnation of Money, he said, “I worked hard, and it feels good to receive acknowledgement and positive feedback. Maybe it’s because I’ve done a lot of romantic comedies, but I had a desire to take on a straight drama, and I was able to really do that this time. I was able to show a new side of myself in a genre I’ve wanted to try, and I’m happy about that.”

Kang has been in legal disputes with his former management company for the past several years, and proceedings had gotten pretty bitter as they tried to block him from working. It’s why he had to drop out of Faith (before they reworked it into the Lee Min-ho version), and the ex-management company tried hard to keep him out of Incarnation of Money as well. Aside from the legal disputes, his image took a hit.

He said, “It was so frustrating. An actor has to act, but because of outside factors I wasn’t able to. I had practically given up on hopes of acting in a drama. But the director and writer called me, and I was so thankful.” The producers stuck with Kang Ji-hwan as well, stating that no other actor would do, and in the end he was able to continue filming. “When I started working on the drama, I went into it determined, with gritted teeth,” he said.

About his acting: “My goal all this while was to receive recognition for my acting. I wanted to show people by the end of this drama that Kang Ji-hwan was an actor who could act well. I’m satisfied with the result.” His character, as he describes Lee Cha-don, “was not just one character. It went from comedy and melo, action to even thriller. I felt a lot of pressure, that my character would be swinging back and forth within a serious drama.”

What I like best about Kang Ji-hwan, though, is his ability to turn on a dime and hit different emotions and tones within a scene, so I think on that score he was a solid pick for the role. If I had to make a criticism it’s that he sometimes goes too far (which can work to hilarious effect in comedies like Coffee House), but I can’t accuse him of having limited range.

Another thing I dig about Kang is his candidness in admitting that he wants to be liked, that he wants to hear praise. I mean, I guess it would be cooler for actors to ignore fame and popularity and not seek out the limelight, but it’s refreshing to hear somebody admit that they like reading positive comments about themselves. It’s adorkable; he reminds me of the guy who used to be a nerd and then got hot in later life, who still has awkward tics.

He said, “Usually when I’m doing a drama I do tend to visit various fan sites. I want to indulge in some praise. [Laughs] Actually, reading hateful comments makes me unable to concentrate on the project, so to avoid those potential danger traps I stuck to fan sites. But with this drama, I went searching for comments on other articles and sites. It was a source of comfort and support to see that there were a lot of positive comments, which helped me through tough times.”

Asked why he doesn’t leave many comments when he purports to read his fan sites daily, Kang laughed, “If I commented too often my mystique would fade.” HA. You big dork.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/kang-ji-hwans-post-money-interview-and-photo-shoots/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #555 on: May 08, 2013, 06:42:06 pm »

ACTOR KANG JI HWAN "THE ROLE THAT I WAS WANTED TO PERFORM, IT'S SO REFRESHING!! "

Interview Article
Theme: Actor Kang Ji Hwan
Translated by: Joy Kiyota

SBS " Incarnation of Money The Enthusiastically Project Wanted to Talk"
[Seoul- General News] Reporter:Go Hyeong -sil says " The Performer Must Show The Performance" is the most fit word for Actor Kang Ji Hwan. I'm really glad because he performed the Incarnation of Money so good.
Actor Kang JI Hwan in his current drama Incarnation of Money seems like a " Blessing in Rain " project to him.He done to comeback again infront of public as an actor.After he spent long dreadful time with his former agency.The project Incarnation of Money which is recently aired completed and came to end of 16.8% highest audience ratings starting in the late running competition and received a good reputation.

On April 26 at (Seoul- Sameheong-dong) coffee shop when i meet Actor Kang Ji Hwan i can see the satisfied expressions on his face although the audience ratings is a little bit regrettable.He say it was all refreshing performance he wanted and laughed cheerfully.

Kang Ji Hwan in this project performing a non-management prosecutor in incarnation revenge with the role of enthusiasticall Lee Cha Don he only running for money and success reflecting his past while regaining the memory he lose in his childhood times to rectify the reality.The intense changes of Kang Ji Hwan into Lee Cha Don where he performed without self-protection,like jumbling the cake on his face and also wearing the female dress did not even threatened.Audience viewer's really enjoyed his performance ,while Kang Ji Hwan also enjoying the best of flavor on his performance.A comic and serious role portraying all at once really brings it good.Kang Ji Hwan really love to perform and express the emotions of Lee Cha Don in comic, mellow, thrilling character." A Performer who can allowed to perform all kinds of character in his high-potential performance."The top topic of "The Empress of Joseon" is Kang Ji Hwan's idea.

Base on the original written script a coffee shop lady wearing in stocking was suppose to be perform but they are thinking it might brings over acting to Kang Ji Hwan.While in that case they make him more on look feminine wearing korean dress costume.Kang Ji Hwan dress up and took a picture as the director told him. And show the picture taken to his director saying " You love it right"

In the first beginning of filming the ups and down hard performance he portray and shoulder in Incarnation of Money is not just few burdens he encountered.
KANG JI HWAN: Before i go on project the i was worrying that i might given them a trouble ( Director and Writer)because of keeping waiting on me.Furthermore, there is a 1-2 times appearance of Park Ji Bin who performed the childboy of Lee Cha Don that really give's him a lot of burdens.Park Ji Bin performing serious earnest role while changing into adult comical character of Lee Cha Don.A legitimate theater comic role he must be perform that brings him a lot of burdens.But we don't have any time to make a resolution on those burdens.So i went thought to captured the fit character as it. I aggregate all the genre's of the project to show the first appearance of cheerful funny Lee Chan Don.

That brings to fall into abyss depth and i was also consentrating to make the revenge more on strong.

Reporter Go Hyeong- sil: Talks about Kang Ji Hwan. I saw him arounds during the filming calculating the scriptlines before and after." I f you knock the pop!" the smoke will comes out knowing how much he did a lot of practice.

KANG JI HWAN: There's a lots of scriptlines that i felt like i don't remember anything during the 3-4months of filming to found out it's over and i did it!

" Kang Ji Hwan Didn't Wasted his Effort"
Even in the internet his performance occured successively, especially when he don't give a self-protection to his self during the filming.
Kang Ji Hwan Internet Article[Project Connection]
Kang Ji Hwan says it's my firstime to do a project that took my tiredness while reading the comment's in internet.The Incarnation of Money and he laugh.
Kang Ji Hwan says the best thing to creat a good performance is a writer who wrote's scriptlines well, a director who believe on his actors , and bringing out the natural performance of partner actor with excellent performance.He also conveyed his gratitude to his fellow actors.

In advance the production staff of Incarnation of Money combined a practice of both actors Kang Ji Hwan and Park Sang Min the leading man in " Giant and Salaryman" where Kang Ji Hwan ddn't appear on it.
Kang Ji Hwan firstly laugh saying an orphan adopted by harmonious and peaceful family.

Kang Ji Hwan says before the Incarnation of Money filming was started i confirmed to myself to bring this project in good goal.

Last year Kang Ji Hwan was accused of exclusive contract dispute with his former agency.He Spreading negative articles and rumors where cannot do anything about it.

KANG JI HWAN: No matter how i can show my performance in good or bad still they are not looking at me as an actor because they will focus on the incidents or accidents occurs.And seems it's not good.The moment i will argue the issue will be change into another and the story will be larger only.A person like me who doesn't have much aquintance outside nor they don't know who really i am will be easy to them to defamate.It brings me such a heavy loaded moment of time,because i can't go anywhere.Mainly, i spent those days only at home and keep thinking about the project. [Incarnation of Money]

Reporter Go Hyeong - sil: Kang Ji Hwan is planning to start a new project again after his rest vacation .

KANG JI HWAN: There is also on my my thought that im hoping some other day the " Incarnation of Money Team" will meet and combined again.I'm really eager to work right now, i would like to do more projects without sorting genre.It's really feel bitter and painful to me the time i want to work but i don't have any chance to do it.But at this time im feeling a little bit positive after doing this project.

Since, i experienced those trials and hardtimes i will try to be faithful to the reality will be given

Source : Kang Ji-Hwan club FB

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #556 on: May 09, 2013, 06:58:10 am »

Kang Ji Hwan: "Abusive Comments in the Internet can still be Seen in the Mountains"
translated by pechumori 5/9/13

From "Be Strong Geum Soon" in 2005, "Capital Scandal" in 2007, "Lie to Me" in 2011 and "Runway Cop" in 2012, actor Kang Ji Hwan (36) has been shown across ever changing genres from comedy to melodrama to thrillers. In the recently concluded SBS weekend drama, "Incarnation of MOney", he took on the role of Lee Cha Don from the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' office Special Inspection team. He changed from looking like a snob who considered money as the only thing that was popular to that of a sober look who's out to deploy an elaborate revenge. At the time of casting Kang Ji Hwan, the situation tipped controversial issues due to disputes with his former agency
regarding his contract. Until now, a libel suit against the agency representatives is still underway. But aside from these situations, his value as a performer has been recognized. In a recent interview, Kang Ji Hwan came prepared to discuss the storyline of the drama and the relationships of the characters.He said, "I hope to have a serious attitude about acting for as long as it has always been".

-Before the "Incarnation of Money" you gained a lot of weight.

"As to the diet, I work out every time I hear the word 'Olympic' said out. At the beginning of the year, there were plenty of eating and drinking because of a problem with the agency. I was a little steamed."

-You received much acclaim for your performance in both drama and comedy

"Lee Cha Don was an unconventional character who was like a roller coaster expressing such diversity from comedy to melodrama, action and thriller and the reported comments felt good."

-Your participation in the "Incarnation of Money" was controversial. However, SBS expressed strong confidence. What's the reason?

"Broadcasting stations and producers also worry about such matters, It would have been a situation that can lead to a huge broadcasting incident where the cast could go wrong because of the leading actor. If no reviews were made to find out the legal matters about the actor, it could cause a delay. Work were neglected, ratings were poor. It seems that such points were taken into consideration."

-How did Hwang Jung Eum fare?

"Three years ago, we appeared together in the telecinema, "The Relation of Face, Mind and Love" At that time, even if it was just rookie Jung Eum's years as an actress, you would have to grow more. The fat lady suit was supposed to be a burden for most, but she did not complain. The pleasant nature of the field created an atmosphere of fun."

-The follow up to your drama, stars Sung Yu Ri who was your leading lady in "Hong Gil Dong" and "Runway Cop"

"Today, the singer, Sung Yu Ri will not be remembered much, but the actress, Sung Yu Ri, remains in the memory. The audience of the "Secret of Birth" do not come at the beginning of the survey and may temporarily be slowed down by strong competition. But it would be cleared by a good performance."

-A litigation case with the agency still in progress

"The libel case against the former agency is still in progress and is currently under investigation. I am waiting for the verdict."

-A lot of rumors spread in the entertainment industry.

"That part was hard. In the past year, I thought of suddenly going out one day to a place where you can not see the malicious comments. Haphazardly pack your bags and go deep into the mountains. Ended up in the mountains and still read the articles with the malicious comments against me. Up again, I realized that Korea is an IT powerhouse (laughs) ".

-When are you going to think about getting married?

"I want to get married. I also finished thinking about my ideal Korean woman. I think the work is hard to find one with an open mind. "

credit: Wonhoyeon reporter bittersweet@joongang.co.kr via nate

eleina_bubu

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2013, 02:43:15 pm »

KJH shows us what's inside his van. This video was presented
during his Birthday Fan Meeting last March 16, 2013.
credit: petyuyoko

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0tV7f82t7sI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0tV7f82t7sI</a>

ibuaan

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 1
« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2013, 03:14:52 pm »

Baru diintip epi 1 dan endingnya (dah punya divxnya), n sptnya menarik banget, yg jadi KJH aka JCD kecil yg main jadi kang san di may queen, keren banget tuh bocah, kalo gede pasti jadi pemain handal. A kang spt biasa cakep

ryunni

• Chingu
« Reply #559 on: June 27, 2013, 05:10:40 pm »

KJH kurusan n mkn cakep bgt [lovestruck] [lovestruck]
tp syg bgt chemistry KJH ma HJE krg ok  [hammer]
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 [56]   Go Up