;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 223   Go Down

Author Topic: [SBS-2013] Master's Sun (So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin)  (Read 97078 times)

irfa1314

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 1
  • I'm The Genius Han Jin Woo
    • My Short Obesession
[SBS-2013] Master's Sun (So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin)
« on: April 09, 2013, 01:38:36 PM »

Title: Master's Sun
Revised romanization: Joogoonui Taeyang
Hangul: 주군의 태양
Director: Jin Hyeok
Writer: Hong Jung-Eun, Hong Mi-Ran
Network: SBS
Episodes: 16
Release Date: August 7, 2013 --
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
Language: Korean
Plot

A woman is able to see ghosts and a man begins to trust her that she does see ghosts.
Joo Joong-Won (So Ji-Sub) is a corporate executive filled with greed. He relates everything, even personal relationships. to money. Tae Kong-Sil (Kong Hyo-Jin) is a secretary who is easily moved to tears. Her personality is dark. An incident then opens the pathway to where Tae Kong-Sil sees ghosts. Since that moment, she is unable to sleep at night.
Notes

~"The Master's Sun" takes over the Wednesday & Thursday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "I Can Hear Your Voice" and will be followed by "The Heirs October 9, 2013.
~Park Hyung-Sik from boy band "ZE:A" was originally cast to play the young version of Joo Joong-Won, who is now played by L. But due to his schedule ("ZE:A" will release new songs in August and he is also cast in SBS drama series "The Heirs") Park Hyung-Sik dropped out of the series prior to filming.

cre:asianwiki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hong Sisters Cast So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in Upcoming Scary Romantic Comedy

Posted on April 8, 2013 by ockoala

I’m sorry, BUT COME AGAIN? So Ji Sub? In a Hong Sisters drama? With Gong Hyo Jin as his leading lady? Okay – Officially Mind Blown. I know the majority of the drama watching world is still pissed at the Hong Sisters for last year’s Big, and perchance they did bite off way more than they could chew. But I was one of the few who loved it for the little tiny thing it did right in creating a very compelling OTP for me in teenager Kang Kyung Joon who borrows his older brother’s body and ends up falling for his fiancee Gil Da Ran. What can I say, I was lost at the very first stare from Shin under the umbrella. Back to this casting bombshell, never in a million bajillion years would I imagine moody, broody, melodramatic and angsty So Ji Sub starring in a Hong Sisters comedy. This is a guy who made eating ramyun sad for me forever more! And you know it’s going to be a comedy, those two never veer from the playbook even if Big was surprisingly serious at times. Looking back towards all their dramas, this is also the first time they have recycled a leading lady, which is Gong Hyo Jin who did their Best Love with Cha Seung Won. That was the most anticipated drama for me back in 2011 and I liked it well-enough when I watched it but ultimately the disparate chemistry between the leads ended up mellowing my high and the drama ended on a low note. At least Gong Hyo Jin must’ve loved working with the Hong Sisters because she’s back for more (pleasure? torture?). The drama is tentatively titled The Sun of My Master and is slated for a Summer premiere on SBS. Here’s the kicker – it’s being called a “scary romantic comedy” and the heroine can see dead people! Oh. My. God. What are these two sisters cooking up now?

Seriously? She can see dead people? And this is supposed to be funny? Maybe like Park Shin Hye‘s one-shot drama Don’t Worry, I’m a Ghost. Or the totally not a romantic comedy and actually pretty freaky Lee Min Ki and Son Ye Jin movie Chilling Romance? The one sentence blip says this is a drama about a woman who can see ghosts and the man who stays by her side and keeps his promise, which is like saying nothing at all. Neither have of them have officially been cast but both are pretty much onboard as their agencies work out the final contract details. I am simultaneously nervous and excited. It’s getting harder and harder to shock me and this pairing jolted me right out of my chair for sure. We’ll have to wait and see whether this works or not.
© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/04/08/hong-sisters-cast-so-ji-sub-and-gong-hyo-jin-in-upcoming-scary-romantic-comedy/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 10:14:58 AM by irfa1314 »
Welcomeback to Dramaland Jinwook Oppa *The Naugthy Prince in Samchongsa*
kunjungi blogku: http://cakrawala-senja-1314.blogspot.com/

JJlovers

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • lets Climb!
Re: The Sun of My Master (So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin)
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:42:40 PM »

WOOAAAHH YANG MAAIIIN SO JISUB AMA GONG HYOJIN!!!!!
*teriak ampe Seoul*

scary-romantic?? agak berbau mistis yah irfa? ini drama kan?? wooaaaahhhh daebak!!  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

KAPAN INI KAPAN???

MIN SYUB JJANG~! my amazing cutest rapper ever
Main-main ke wordpress-ku yuks ^^~ : http://yunayoongi.wordpress.com/

irfa1314

• Penyelam Unggul
    • My Short Obesession
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »

iya,, kyknya salah satu tokohnya hantu gitu dan yang lainnya bisa ngeliat??

kyknya masih lama,,, kalo di artikelnya sih kemungkinan Summer br main

be5t4r

• Chingu
  • Don’t think of cost. Think of value
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »

genre yg sudah lama di impkan sjs romantic comedy but scary...owh...kedengarannya sangat menarik

castnya jg suka....
sjs oppa knp gak nunggu jm onni comeback juga,,, mudah2an abis drama sjs airing, drama jm yang tayang,,, supaya kejadian tahun lalu terulang lagi...

SBS i love you ;D ;D

irfa1314

• Penyelam Unggul
    • My Short Obesession
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2013, 01:49:40 PM »

wkwkwk,,, bener banget Best^^ kan mereka mau bacain nominasi Top Exellence Actrees dan Actor di SBS Award 2013,, dan moga aja mereka lagi yang menang,, eh,,, kalo kejadian begitu jadi aneh nggak sih,, tukeran deh,, taun ini,,, bagian Ji Min yang maen drama serius  ;D ;D

JJlovers

• Forum Machi
  • lets Climb!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »

muahahahhaa ini shipper so jisub pada berdatangan~~ kekeke

SUMMER =JULY-AGUSTUS yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

bakal pantengin terus ini thread jajajajaja
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 01:53:33 PM by JJlovers »

be5t4r

• Chingu
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »

ho..oh... bayangain SBS award,,, gak sabar nunggunya,,soalnya banyak yang saya tunggu di SBS,, bukan hanya SJS-JM hohohoho.....
kalo emang bener kejadian fa,,, aneh menurut kita,, tp menurut mereka ini terencana banget .... setuju kali ini JM yg main agak seriusan dikit tp tolong jangan mellow [hammer]

btw kalo beneran kyk chilling romance berarti seru dong,,,, mudah2an kali ini Hong Sister menunjukkan power yg sebenarnya,,, soalnya sempat kecewa sm dramanya tahun lalu.

love_in_sung82

• Penyelam Unggul
  • K-LoveR also JYJ의 김준수 큰 팬이야
Re: [Upcoming SBS-2013] The Sun of My Master (So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin)
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2013, 02:03:17 PM »

ala ala Gumiho lagi nih kayaknya tapi versi modern mungkin,

신사의 품격  최고

JJlovers

• Forum Machi
  • lets Climb!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2013, 02:05:06 PM »

ala ala Gumiho lagi nih kayaknya tapi versi modern mungkin,

gumiho???

be5t4r

• Chingu
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »

hehehehee....... JJ lovers tau aja,, jngan2 JJ, jg sm kyk kita2 cm beda shipper, sjs- yg di siggy  ya? [hmpfh]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 223   Go Up