;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Seo Kang Joon (서강준) The Hottest and Fastest Rising Star  (Read 42743 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

whatea

• Senior Sailor
Re: Seo Kang Joon (서강준) The Hottest and Fastest Rising Star
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2014, 08:05:56 pm »

For High Cut Magazine

source: enews24.interest.me/news

SoSoo couple

ramurfs

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2014, 12:00:45 pm »

whatea, ngefans ya..
pic2nya sampai bertebaran...

udah nonton roommate belum..

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2014, 03:03:35 pm »

Wk wk seneng aja liat facenya. Aplg aktingnya jg lmyn. Mana ditwitter sering bgt picnya ditweet ma fantagio. Kyknya lg dipromosiin hbs2an.  Blm prnh ntn Roommate. Dia skrg jd adek tiri gw LOL

SoSoo couple

ramurfs

• Forum Machi
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 06:33:52 pm »

si bibir tebal....  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2014, 10:34:14 am »

source: fashionchosun

source: osen

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2014, 11:04:26 am »

Seo Kang Joon Talks About What Kind of Actor He Wants to Become in The Celebrity
deedeegii June 26, 2014

On June 19, The Celebrity magazine revealed a pictorial and interview with trending actor Seo Kang Joon, who is currently appearing on SBS’ “Roommate,” and recently wrapped up the MBC drama “Cunning Single Lady.”

In the released pictorial, the actor shows off his model-like height, as he captures female fans’ hearts with his deep, intense gaze. He displays his distinct charms, dressed in avant-garde outfits that are made up of simple and understated designs.

In an interview following the photo shoot, Seo Kang Joon was asked, “What kind of actor do you want to become?” He answered, “I want to be an actor who continues to work consistently, and an actor who can portray a variety of characters in a charming way.”

In response to a question about how he dreams of spending his twenties, he said, “I want to keep challenging myself. I hope people look forward to [my] bright twenties, as I try new things.”

The entire photo shoot and interview can be found in the July issue of The Celebrity magazine.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/seo-kang-joon-talks-about-what-kind-of-actor-he-wants-to-become-in-the-celebrity/

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 11:26:15 pm »

EXO’s Chanyeol and Actor Seo Kang Joon Display Their Brotherly “Roommate” Bond
deedeegii July 10, 2014

EXO member Chanyeol and actor Seo Kang Joon recently showed off their close brotherly bond.

On July 10, Chanyeol posted on his personal Instagram account, “The Kang-Yeol Travel Agency that cares greatly for its customers coming soon,” along with hashtags stating, “#roommate #WatchLive #KangJoon #YouAreTooGoodLooking,” with a photo of the two housemates together.

It appears that the EXO member is providing viewers with a hint as to what could be coming up on a new episode of the SBS variety program “Roommate.”

In the revealed photo, Chanyeol and Seo Kang Joon can be seen holding their arms up against one another, forming a ‘cross.’ The two of them are drawing attention for their brother-like appearance, as they are both wearing snapbacks and dressed in a similar color scheme.

Find out what Chanyeol could possibly be hinting at, in the next episode of “Roommate,” which airs every Sunday on SBS.     

source: soompi

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 11:31:50 pm »

Seo Kang Joon Makes a New Friend on the Set of a Commercial
yeonjiii July 9, 2014

Behind the scene stills of the popular Seo Kang Joon on the set of a commercial has been revealed. He is seen having a fun time with a dog.

On July 9, his agency Fantagio Entertainment uploaded a photo he took with a dog while filming a commercial for Timbuk2. Timbuk2 is the brand that helped Seo Kang Joon become a model. In the revealed picture, Seo Kang Joon is seen kissing the dog as well as making eye contact, making many of his female fans jealous.

Many know that Seo Kang Joon likes animals in general and in between breaks, he would play with the dog, which helped create a lively atmosphere on the set. Also, the dog didn’t show any sign of unfamiliarity when the actor approached. Rather, the dog wagged its tail while showing its cute side.

Meanwhile, Seo Kang Joon is currently appearing on SBS’s variety program, “Roommate,” where he is receiving a lot of love for his dorky, yet innocent charms.

source: soompi

SoSoo couple

beibei

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Lele ♥ Tacchon
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2014, 01:55:36 pm »

hahaha...ada tretnya kangjoon tyt..
[hmpfh]
gw suka nih cowo pas nonton after school bokbulbok..
lucky bow dia,,bisa kiss ama kim so eun [hmpfh]
actingnya jg bagus euy...syukurlah skrg mkn laris,hehehe..
grupnya 5urprise pkbr yak?uda debut apa belom yak?

"what about me,who lived my whole life looking at u and planned our future together??"
@leleohkura| Leleの秘密
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 23   Go Up