;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Upcoming-2016]Just One Smile is Very Alluring (Yang Yang, Zheng Shuang)  (Read 325 times)

windparis

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • lucky lucky

Just One Smile is Very Alluring

What is it that makes a man fall in love with a woman at first sight? Appearance? Aura? Wealth? NO, when campus prince and gaming expert, student Xiao Nai first saw Bei Wei Wei, what made him fall in love was not her extraordinary beauty, but her slim and slender fingers that were flying across the keyboard and her calm and composed manner!!! Embarrassing, no? At the same time, gaming expert Bei Wei Wei, at this time and place is on the computer, methodically commanding a guild war, and won a perfect and glorious victory despite being at a disadvantage, and was completely unaware that cupid is nearby. Soon after basketball player, swimmer, all-around excellent student, and game company president, Xiao Nai, uses both tactics on and off-line to take this beauty’s heart. Therefore this romance slowly bloomed. ~~ Drama adapted from the novel by Gu Man.

Zheng Shuang as
Bei Wei Wei

Yang Yang as
Xiao Nai

cr:http://mydramalist.com/

windparis

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • lucky lucky
Re: [Upcoming-2016]Just One Smile is Very Alluring (Yang Yang, Zheng Shuang)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 06:54:21 am »

Drama Just One Smile is Very Alluring Releases Stills

The drama that will star get fans both happy and sad. This is the drama adaptation of the novel of the same name by Gu Man, Just One Smile is Very Alluring. I am sure the novel has a crazy fanbase (since Gu Man is a very popular author with the mando readers) and that exact same fanbase is ready to take down/hate on that drama as soon as it airs. Because, apparently, not many fans are satisfied with the casting of Zheng Shuang for the female lead roles. However, I also have no doubt that fans are also extremly happy to see the face of Yang Yang starring in yet another alpha male role. The story will talk about modern geeks bounding together and… falling in love. I am a fan of Gu Man, so I am definitely going to watch it. ^^

The first stills were released recently so enjoy! :D They look like perfect college students and really not like… gamers! xD

cr:http://cdramadevotee.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up