;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Airing ) 你照亮我星球You Light Up My Star - Joe Cheng, Janine Chang  (Read 11998 times)

d14na1609

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 1

d14na1609

• Forum Machi

episode 6

Cheng Wei finally breaks down in Man Ling’s arms and she painfully realises to an extent how tortured and psychologically messed up he is inside. I did get the feeling she had made some ground with Cheng Wei in the last episode by catching on to his oxygen-starved loneliness and instinctively providing the comfort he desperately sought. I’ve gotten used to the structure and rhythm of this drama; learning how to pinpoint and pick up what I want from it versus filtering out anything irrelevant or irreverent. I’m genuinely enjoying You Light My Star very much in my own way and look forward to each new episode every week. This is not your standard fluffy, chirpy, sweet, romantic idol series. My patience with this drama is steadily paying off.

Five episodes in and I’m extremely satisfied with the chemistry between Joe and Janine. It isn’t smoking or snappy or cute, but it is delicately tangible and solid enough to add depth to their interactions, and imbue a touch of sexy sizzle to their more intimate scenes.

Their chemistry is loaded with more synergy than dynamism, and that works in the script’s favour. Because their characters barely bicker due to their naturally affable temperaments and hard-worn camaraderie built from working in the same industry. There isn’t much relationship ambiguity between them because the show kicks off with them being a couple together for seven years. Both actors claim they never have trouble catching on or picking up any impromptu detail or spontaneous gesture thrown at each other during the course of filming the drama.

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2014/07/03/preview-you-light-up-my-star-episode-6/

d14na1609

• Forum Machi

buldog

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 3
  • ~~peace~~
Re: (Airing ) 你照亮我星球You Light Up My Star - Joe Cheng, Janine Chang
« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2014, 10:34:27 AM »

Dianaa

Sdh nonton lum ? Bagus ga say?
[lovestruck] [lovestruck] [lovestruck]