;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: [tvN-2015]Heart to Heart(Choi Kang Hee, Chun Jun Myung, Ahn So hee)  (Read 14497 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8

Heart to Heart

Title: 하트 투 하트 / Heart to Heart
Chinese Title: 心连心
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Medical
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: tvN
Broadcast period: 2015-Jan-09 to 2015-Feb-28
Air time: Friday & Saturday 20:30

Synopsis

Cha Hong Do (Choi Kang Hee) suffers from social phobia and has a problem with severe blushing. She does have a strong sense of curiosity and learns from books and the internet. One day, Cha Hong Do’s grandmother dies. Her grandmother was her only contact to the outside world. Cha Hong Do then begins doing housework as a maid, but disguises herself as an elderly woman. Through an incident, she meets a psychiatrist, Go Yi Suk (Chun Jung Myung).

Cast

Main Cast

Choi Kang Hee as Cha Hong Do
- Lee Bit Na as Cha Hong Do (young)
Chun Jung Myung as Go Yi Suk
Lee Jae Yoon as Jang Doo Soo
Ahn So Hee as Go Se Ro

Yi Suk’s family

Joo Hyun as Go Sang Gyu
Uhm Hyo Sup as Go Jae Woong
Jin Hee Kyung as Hwang Moon Sun

Others

Kim Ki Bang as Detective Yang
Hwang Seung Eon as Woo Yun Woo (Go Yi Suk’s girlfriend)
Seo Yi Sook as Psychiatrist Uhm Ki Choon
Choi Moo Sung as Ahn Byung Yul
Kim Ae Kyung as Hwang Geum Shim
Lee Moon Jung as curator

Production Credits

Director: Lee Yoon Jung
Screenwriter: Lee Jung Ah

Another Poster

« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:27:05 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

whatea

• Senior Sailor

PD Lee Yoon-jung returns with romantic comedy for tvN
by girlfriday | August 27, 2014

There’s been a mass exodus of drama talent to cable networks in the last few years and especially in the last few months, and among those who made the big headlines was PD Lee Yoon-jung, of Coffee Prince, Triple, and Taereung National Village. She ended her contract with MBC in May and made the move over to tvN, where she’s returning with a new drama this winter. The project, called Heart to Heart, will be a romantic comedy with her signature sensitive, breezy style.

The drama will air sometime in January, following either Valid Love (the Monday-Tuesday drama potentially starring Uhm Tae-woong that comes after My Secret Hotel), or Misaeng (the Friday-Saturday drama starring Im Shi-wan that follows Plus Nine Boys).

Not much else is known about the project that’s just now getting off the ground, but I’m always happy about more rom-coms. And PD Lee’s sensibility is right up tvN’s alley, so there seems to be a lot of anticipation about her first drama at the new network. Coffee Prince is of course considered a dramaland classic and a true gem; I didn’t love Triple because the story went absolutely nowhere, but it did have some lovely character beats and a similar overall vibe that I’d call contemplative but upbeat.

Heart to Heart won’t be on the air until January, but I hope it starts casting soon!

Via Star News

source: Dramabeans

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor

Ex-Wonder Girl Ahn So-hee to join tvN drama Heart to Heart
by javabeans | October 19, 2014

The upcoming tvN drama Heart to Heart, which is the first project to come from Coffee Prince director Lee Yoon-jung after her jump from MBC to cable, is set to add Ahn So-hee, perhaps better known as simply Sohee of the Wonder Girls, to its cast.

It won’t be the lead part, but the younger sister to the hero. The show is described as a romantic comedy set in a psychiatric ward, and the heroine disguises herself as a grandma because she has a condition that causes herself to blush uncontrollably. Choi Kang-hee has been offered the lead, while Lee Dong-gun has since declined the part of the hero who harbors trauma from his brother’s death.

So-hee is reportedly in the final stages of negotiating, so while the casting isn’t yet confirmed, it sounds like there’s a good likelihood of it happening. I can’t say that I’m much of a fan but she’s still inexperienced as an actress and has room to grow, so we’ll have to see how she develops. She’s acted in a few projects, such as a Drama Special segment last year and the 2008 movie Hellcats, but with the Wonder Girls no longer active, she’s been out of the spotlight for a while. This is her first project after officially leaving the Wonder Girls, and she intends to focus on her acting career under new management, BH Entertainment.

Heart to Heart will air as a Friday-Saturday drama on tvN, to follow the just-premiered Misaeng. It premieres in January.

Via Star News

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 09:17:30 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor

Chun Jung-myung offered lead in tvN rom-com Heart to Heart
by girlfriday | October 22, 2014

Coffee Prince’s PD Lee Yoon-jung is gearing up for a January premiere for her first drama over at cable network tvN, a romantic comedy called Heart to Heart. The offer is currently out to Choi Kang-hee (Level 7 Civil Servant) to headline, and now Chun Jung-myung is being courted to be her leading man. He’s only considering for now, but if he signs on to a winter drama, he would have to hop straight from the set of his current series (OCN thriller Reset) right to his next one.

Heart to Heart is a “healing drama” set in a mental ward of a hospital. Seriously, what is with all the psychiatrists and psychological disorders in dramaland next year? Choi Kang-hee’s heroine has a condition that causes her to blush uncontrollably, and so she disguises herself as a grandma (for some logical reason… I’m sure).

The hero is a psychiatrist who harbors a painful trauma stemming from the death of his older brother, which sends him into hiding. The drama will depict their romance as they gradually overcome their personal issues and draw each other out of their shells. Former idol So-hee of the Wonder Girls has been cast to play the hero’s little sister.

Nothing in the setup really grabs me yet, but I can see PD Lee making something that sounds plain on paper very sweet and relatable on screen. I like Chun Jung-myung’s turn in Reset (I’m behind on that show, but it’s enjoyable so far), though honestly I always prefer him in lighter fare, which he tends to do less of. I get that he wants to be a badass, but c’mon, have you seen What’s Up Fox? Let’s play to our strengths, cutie.

Heart to Heart follows Misaeng on Fridays and Saturdays, and premieres in January.

Via Joongang

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor

Lee Jae-yoon completes Heart to Heart’s main cast
by girlfriday | November 5, 2014

The main cast has been secured for tvN’s new Friday-Saturday romantic comedy drama Heart to Heart, the latest project from Coffee Prince PD Lee Yoon-jung. Choi Kang-hee (Level 7 Civil Servant) and Chun Jung-myung (Reset) have signed on to play the leads, along with second leads Ahn So-hee (of the Wonder Girls) and latest cast addition Lee Jae-yoon, of Gold Rainbow and Heartless City.

The 16-episode drama is one of (way too) many January rom-coms about people with psychiatric issues. This one is about a heroine who blushes uncontrollably, and disguises herself as a grandma to hide that fact. The hero is a psychiatrist who’s a shut-in because of a trauma related to his older brother’s death, and the drama is about them healing each other.

Ahn So-hee plays the hero’s little sister, not a love interest, while Lee Jae-yoon has been cast as a rival for the heroine’s affections. He’s a stalwart manly man who’s a detective in the violent crimes unit, which so fits Lee Jae-yoon’s type — gangster or cop, basically. He’s had a seven-year-long one-sided crush on the heroine, and he’s the type to show his affection by just silently being by her side.

He’s a Daddy Long Legs character, and what with the heroine having the “mental stability of glass,” he’ll probably be helping her a lot. I just hope the hero isn’t her doctor, though that seems like the obvious connection, this being a mental ward rom-com and all. This is definitely a drama where I’m hoping the result is totally different than its description on paper, and surprises me with its warmth. Right now I’m just picturing a mishmash of Level 7 Civil Servant and It’s Okay, It’s Love, and that seems dangerous for everyone. Maybe cops and mental illness don’t mix after all?

Heart to Heart follows Friday-Saturday drama Misaeng, and premieres January 2.

Via Osen

SoSoo couple

laviosa

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • apa kata dunia?
    • http://mphp.pertamina.com

melihat konsep ceritanya menarik nih n beda banget dari drakor lainnya...penasaran pengen nonton..kapan tayangnya ya? 00 2 januari, pemain nya juga asyik nih suka dua2nya Choi Kang Hee & Chun JungMyung moga2 chemistrynya dapat
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 09:19:58 am by laviosa »

"God Always answer our prayers, but sometimes the answer is no"

deedictator

• Chingu
  • Keong: 0

romcom ya?
ga sabar liat choi kang hee main romcom lagi
moga2 bagus deh

"Yeongweonhi Geudaeman

whatea

• Senior Sailor

First Script Reading

source: soompi

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor

First Teaser

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/IInKul5BCYs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/IInKul5BCYs</a>

source: tvN drama

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor

source: naver via soompi forum
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 10:42:57 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up