;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: [tvN-2015] Oh My Ghost (Park Bo Young, Jo Joon Seok, Im Joo Hwan)  (Read 17322 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8

Oh My Ghost

Title: 오 나의 귀신님 / Oh My Ghost
Chinese Title: Oh 我的鬼神君
Also known as: Oh My Ghostess
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16 (To Be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: tvN
Broadcast period: 2015-July-03 to 2015-Aug-22
Air time: Friday & Saturday 20:30

Synopsis

This is a drama about a girl who is possessed by a ghost and a chef who doesn’t believe in ghosts.

Na Bong Sun (Park Bo Young) has an extremely timid personality and low self-esteem, doesn’t have any close friends, and is constantly getting reprimanded at her job as a restaurant sous chef. She also occasionally sees ghosts, thanks to a shaman grandmother. One day, Bong Sun gets possessed by a lustful virgin ghost named Shin Soon Ae (Kim Seul Gi). To make up for the lack of romance in her short life, Soon Ae is determined to seduce as many men as she can by possessing various women, and she finds the perfect vessel in BongSun.

Bong Sun’s boss is arrogant star chef Kang Sun Woo (Jo Jung Suk), whom she secretly has a crush on. Sun Woo still hasn’t gotten over an old girlfriend, but when Bong Sun seemingly gets rid of her shyness and suddenly changes into a confident, dynamic woman, she finally catches his eye.

Cast

Main Cast

Park Bo Young as Na Bong Sun
Jo Jung Suk as Kang Sun Woo
Im Ju Hwan as Choi Sung Jae
Kim Seul Gi as Shin Soon Ae
Park Jung Ah as Lee So Hyung
Kwak Shi Yang as Seo Joon

Supporting Cast

Choi Min Chul as Jo Dong Chul
Kang Ki Young as Heo Min Soo
Lee Hak Joo as Shin Kyung Moo (Shin Soon Ae’s Brother)
Lee Dae Yun as shim Young Ho
Oh Eui Sig as Cho Ji Ung
Shin Hye Sun
Kim Sung Bum

Production Credits

Director: Yoon Je Won
ScriptWriter: Yang Hee Seung

Teaser:

First
[second
Thrid
Fourth

Poster

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:47:26 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

irfa1314

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 1
    • My Short Obesession
Re: [UpcomingtvN-2015]Oh My Ghost (Park Bo Young, Jo Joon Seok)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 04:32:53 pm »

Jo Jung Suk My Love~~~~ semoga dramanya seru yah, apalagi yang bikinnya Tim Pro High School King... hebat nih bisa bikin Park Bo Young turun gunung ke drama land... ditunggu banget deh...

Katanya Kim Seul Gi juga maen disini, makin seru aja nih kayaknya, jangan2 dia yang jadi hantu perawannya hahahaha
patah hati krn Jisang Couple, jadi gagal move on dr Crown Couple >.<
kunjungi blogku: http://cakrawala-senja-1314.blogspot.com/

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »

Yup krn yg bkin tim HSK gw pcy hslnya gak akan mengecewakan. Sutradaranya pinter ngemas HSK jd drama yg lucu ada harunya dan gak ngebosenin.
Kira2 disogok apaan si BY ampe mau main ya??? Coz yg remake OLOT aja ujung2nya gagal dan dia jg gak prnh confirm pdhal ceritanya touching abis.

SoSoo couple

asyaazahra

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
  • Living on my drama addiction
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 08:30:50 pm »

Ceritanya menarik. Cast nya apalagi.
Apalagi, kim seul gi jadi hantu perawan, udah ccocok markocok baget lah. Liat karakter dia di drama2 sebelumnya, pasti bakalan lucu banget liat dia jadi hantu perawan niiih :D
"There are some things we can't believe even though we see it with our own eyes. Actually we might just not want to believe it."

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 10:48:48 pm »

Upcoming tvN drama ‘Oh My Ghost’ holds first script reading session

May 28, 2015

Upcoming tvN Fri-Sat drama ‘Oh My Ghost‘ recently held its first script reading session, and saw the attendance of main cast members like Park Bo Young, Cho Jung Seok, Park Jung Ah, Kim Seul Gi, and more.

‘Oh My Ghost’ tells the story of a timid girl named Na Bong Sun who gets possessed by a seductress ghost, and undergoes a dramatic transformation, and she will fall in love with star chef Kang Sun Woo who is described to be egoistic and doesn’t believe that ghosts exist.

Park Bo Young, Cho Jung Seok, Park Jung Ah, and Kim Seul Gi all got into character perfectly at the session, while other supporting characters also showed off their charms.

Park Bo Young who is making her small screen return after seven years, will show off dual images with her role: before and after getting possessed by a ghost, and led the way at the session with her vivid performance. Cho Jung Seok meanwhile accurately portrayed the egoistic image of a star chef. Kim Seul Gi used her unique tone to act out her role of a seductress ghost, while Park Jung Ah demonstrated her stable acting capability.

The drama will be the second collaboration between Yoon Je Won PD and writer Yang Hee Sung. Their first collaboration was for the drama ‘King of High School Life Conduct’ which aired last year, and was well-received by viewers.

Yoon Je Won PD expressed, “Although everyone was meeting for the first time, they combined really well at the session. I was really pleased by what everyone did today. ‘Oh My Ghost’ is a drama that sees ghosts co-existing with humans, and I hope to convey the message of living out life in a better manner as you think of what had happened in the past.”

‘Oh My Ghost’ will premiere on July 3rd, following ‘My Ex-Girlfriend Club.’

By: Alvin

source: Kpopfighting

SoSoo couple

forU4nd1

• Chingu
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 11:09:37 pm »

hmm.... critanya mirip kyk serial master sun ya ?
castnya mantap nih
JIANG HU SERIES
Plz, I need It!!!!

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 05:58:19 am »

Foryou, klo yg ini gpg dirasuki arwah krn msh keturunan 'shaman' agak beda ma Master Sun yg bs liat hantu krn prnh koma.

SoSoo couple

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 10:55:29 pm »

‘Oh My Ghost’ reveals first still cuts of Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk

DramaJun 4, 2015

Upcoming tvN Fri-Sat drama ‘Oh My Ghost,’ has today dropped the first still cuts featuring Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk.

Park Bo Young plays the role of Na Bong Sun who works as a chef’s assistant, and doesn’t have close friends because of her shy nature. At the same time, she also fails big-time in her job, and is badly treated. Jo Jung Suk plays snobby star chef Kang Sun Woo, whom Bong Sun has a crush on. Kang Sun Woo is described to be really talented in his cooking, and takes great pride in it.

In the photos, Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk are seen getting perfectly in character respectively. Park Bo Young is seen sporting an uneasy gaze in her eyes, which portrayed her character’s timid and easy-going nature. Meanwhile, Jo Jung Suk is seen wearing a black chef’s uniform, with his hands clasped behind his back, as he cut an imposing and confident demeanor.

‘Oh My Ghost’ tells the story of a timid girl named Na Bong Sun who gets possessed by a seductress ghost, and undergoes a dramatic transformation, and she will fall in love with star chef Kang Sun Woo who is described to be egoistic and doesn’t believe that ghosts exist.

The drama will premiere on July 3rd, following ‘My Ex-Girlfriend Club.’

By: Alvin

source: Kpopfighting

SoSoo couple

windparis

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • lucky lucky
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2015, 08:17:10 pm »

gak sabar nonton drama ini..kayaknya bakal seru dan kocak..apalagi ada kim seul gi..

kalisa

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2015, 09:36:41 pm »

wah PBY turun gunung neh....dr cerita seh bkl menarik apalagi LM ny JJS.....patut ditunggu cm msh lama tyg nya...hiksssssss
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up