;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Movie - 2017) Cheese In The Trap (Park Hae Jin, Oh Yeon Seo)  (Read 1662 times)

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2

Movie: Cheese in the Trap
Revised romanization: Cheazeu in deo Teuraeb
Hangul: 치즈 인 더 트랩
Director:
Writer: Soon Ggi (original comic)
Producer:
Cinematographer:
Release Date: March 14, s018
Runtime:
Language: Korean

Notes

1. Based on webcomic "Cheese in the Trap” by Soon Ggi (first published from July 7, 2010 via comic.naver.com/webtoon/)
2. Filming begins early, 2017.
3. Related titles:
        Cheese in the Trap (tvN / 2016)
        Cheese in the Trap (2017)

Cast

Park Hae-Jin - Yoo Jung
Oh Yeon Seo - Hong Seol
Park Ki Woong - Baek In Ho
Yoo In Young - Baek In Ha
Sandara Park - Jang Bo Ra
Oh Jong Hyuk - Oh Young Gon
Moon Ji Yoon - Kim Sang Cheol
Kim Hyun Jin - Kwon Eun Taek

Sbr : Asianwiki
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 08:28:48 pm by za_87 »

Qayyis

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
Re: [Upcoming Movie - 2017) Cheese In The Trap (Park Hae Jin)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:43:00 am »

Yoo jung sunbae  [lovestruck] Park hae jin mmang ditakdirkan mnjadi Yoo jung, nempel bgt karakternya.
walau rada2 ilfeel sama kim go eun pasca kontroversinya, tp ttap pngen dia yg jd Hongseol.
smoga filmnya tdk mngecewakan sprti dramanya.

Momen langka :)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 04:03:26 pm »

Gak yakin Go Eun bkl main lg. Soalnya biar gmn yg artikel itu rada nyakitin dan entah bnr ato gak itu hsl wwc dia tetep aja ada perasaan gak enk. Kyknya bkl cari pemeran br. Bs jd mlh Suzy, krn kbtln yg bkin nih film jg yg bkin Architectur kan? Jd udh knl ma Suzy.
Klo In Ho, siapa ajalah. Gw gak pgn Kang Joon main lg. Udh ckp tuduhan tanpa bukti yg dialamatkan ke dia sampe skrg. setiap nm dia ada di artikel mnpun selalu diungkit dan diejek mulu. Biar In Ho yg lain aja. Siapa tahu lbh bgs dr Kang Joon.

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

Qayyis

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:55:02 am »

Gara2 wwncara itu jdi buyar & bs move on dari Jungseol.  :)
Dulu liat KGE pas jdi Hongseol mukanya rada mirip suzy, si suzy kecantikan sbnernya jd hongseol, tp pilihan pertama di drama dulu memang suzy ya.
Inho yg cocok lee minki atau kim woobin, tp apa mau mrk jd second male.  ???

Momen langka :)

PengenjadiSW

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2016, 05:38:19 am »

ni citt klo di filmin gmana, sampe episode 16 w gak pernah tau alesan yoo jung cinta sama hong seol itu apa bukannya di awal2 itu kesannya gk suka sama seol, tau2 dia deketin. w kira cheese in the trap itu jebakannya yoo jung sama seol, tapi ternyata yoo jung beneran suka sama seol gk ada maksud ngejebak y?. atau mgkin cheesenya itu bentuk luaran yoojung y?, ternyata jebakanya sikapnya yg over.
klo gk KGE mending gong hyo jin aja kan manis2 imutnya sama ckkkk. tapi iya ya klo liat dramanya berasa liat suzy persi pesek sorrybwtfans

elfaIQ

• Chingu
  • Keong: 1
  • JiJi shipper 😘 BoYoo Couple 😚
    • elfaIQ
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 08:12:29 pm »

LF nya mbak oh yeon seo 😊

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2016, 08:42:38 pm »

hmm padahal udh gelar audisi segala tapi ujung2nya OYS. entah kbtln ato gmn ini OYS kyk 'ngerebut' peran dari hasil audisi, sm kyk yg dia lakuin di drama MSG. yg menang audisi mlh tersingkir dan dia yg jd pemeran utm.

SoSoo couple

elfaIQ

• Chingu
  • Keong: 1
  • JiJi shipper 😘 BoYoo Couple 😚
    • elfaIQ
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2016, 08:48:02 pm »

Jadi di sini audisi juga ya kak?
Yaelahh.... lucu aja yah kenapa kok milih OYS. Dibilang tenar ya gak juga.
Klo emang "ngerebut", hebat juga koneksinya haha 😅😅😅

YJ's bodyguards 😘😘😘

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2016, 09:14:20 pm »

klo gak salah krn bnyk netizen yg dulu pgn dia yg main pas CITT drama msh cari pemain. kan bnyk tuh yg blg KGE gak cocok dan minta OYS yg jd Hong Seol. ktnya sih proses audisinya gak sesuai harapan. tp gak tahu jg ya, bs jd cm settingan utk meraih atensi publik aja.

SoSoo couple

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
Re: [Upcoming Movie - 2017) Cheese In The Trap (Park Hae Jin, Oh Yeon Seo)
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 01:56:11 pm »

Cheese in the Trap movie courts Park Ki-woong to play Baek In-ho

Ahh, this is a promising development: Park Ki-woong (Monster, Gaksital) is currently considering the Baek In-ho role in the Cheese in the Trap remake movie. After the tvN drama series fizzled out amid controversy and disgruntlement last year, I’ve been trying to keep hopes low and wariness on high about this movie version, but then they go and make casting choices that get me all excited and I can’t help feeling hopeful all over again.

The movie secured Park Hae-jin early on to reprise his role from the drama series as Yoo Jung, the mysterious college student whose perfect specs and polished facade hide a darker inner side. Then Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back Ajusshi) was tapped to play the main character, Hong Seol, the sensitive college student through whose eyes we see the story unfold. Oh Yeon-seo has a very different vibe (bolder, more comedic) than the quieter Kim Go-eun, who played Seol in the drama—and very well, at that—but despite their differences, I can also see her working in the role, and I’m definitely very interested in seeing how she’ll interpret the character.

Baek In-ho is a different can of worms altogether, especially given that the controversy surrounding the tvN series centered around this character. I thought Seo Kang-joon did a decent job in the role and liked him as In-ho—and that’s despite not liking him at all prior to Cheese in the Trap—but I definitely felt that the drama went off the rails, overemphasizing In-ho’s character in a way that felt disproportionate to his place in the story, while ignoring the more fascinating, more prominent Jung character. Frankly, I wasn’t sure that the movie would be able to cast a new In-ho who could make the role his own and not feel like a rehash of the drama… and then they went and offered the role to Park Ki-woong and suddenly I see it.

In fact, I’m even a little worried now that Park Ki-woong will be too good as In-ho, because I like my second leads to be relatively pain-free—I want them to be effective for the plot and to feel sympathetic, but I don’t want them to actually endanger my love of the main romance’s ship (being burned too many times will make anyone shy away!). I was safe with Seo Kang-joon, but I’m not so sure that’ll be the case with Park.

The original story mostly takes place from Seol’s perspective, and follows her life as an ordinary university student whose life starts to complicate through her interactions with an older student, Jung, whom she starts dating. She is intrigued by Jung, but is also vaguely unsettled by the glimpses of a darker, crueler underside that nobody else seems to notice. In-ho is Jung’s high school former best friend; a rift soured their relationship and makes their present-day interactions charged with hurt, anger, and tension. In-ho’s careless, rebellious attitude is a stark contrast to Jung’s controlled, principled personality, and he’s more rough and tumble than the polished hero. Park Ki-woong has that energy in spades, and always makes me feel for him even when he pushes too far and wants too much.

Cheese in the Trap’s webtoon writer, Soonkki, is currently at work on the screenplay. Park Ki-woong has not confirmed taking the role; his reps stated that he would make his final decision soon. The movie plans to begin filming in late April.

Sbr : Dramabeans
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up