;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Upcoming Movie - 2017) Cheese In The Trap (Park Hae Jin, Oh Yeon Seo)  (Read 1008 times)

pattrick

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
Re: [Upcoming Movie - 2017) Cheese In The Trap (Park Hae Jin, Oh Yeon Seo)
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 10:22:31 pm »

Ini mau di jadiin film ya? Menurutku hong seol dan yoo jung sunbae tetap park hae jin dan kim go eun [lovestruck]

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2017, 10:26:00 pm »

Yg jd jung tetep tp yg jd Seol ganti jd Oh Yeon Seo.ini mlh Baek In Ho jd PKW. Akting PKW bgs sih. Dan dr segi umur seumuran sm PHJ. Mkgkn settingnya mrk udh kerja mknya Ki Woong yg dipake soalnya bkl aneh liat  Ki Woong jd ank kampus lol

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

pattrick

• Forum Machi
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2017, 10:38:33 pm »

Yg jd jung tetep tp yg jd Seol ganti jd Oh Yeon Seo.ini mlh Baek In Ho jd PKW. Akting PKW bgs sih. Dan dr segi umur seumuran sm PHJ. Mkgkn settingnya mrk udh kerja mknya Ki Woong yg dipake soalnya bkl aneh liat  Ki Woong jd ank kampus lol
Jadi settingnya ngantor ya bukan ngampus lagi, duh bakal ribet gk si drama dg 16 episode bakal dipadatin jadi 2 jaman.
Tapi tetap aja kalo hong seol tidak diperankan oleh kim go eun bakal kelihatan aneh.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:47:13 am by pattrick »

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 07:12:18 am »

itu dugaan aja sih patt, mengingat dua pemainnya over 30 thn. bkl aneh klo mrk jd anak kampus. meski PHJ msh keliatan muda, tp tetep ada bbrp bagian yg gak bs diboongin.

SoSoo couple

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2017, 07:46:45 pm »

Yoo In-young joins Cheese in the Trap movie as Baek In-ha

My first thought upon hearing this casting news was that Yoo In-young (Mask, Goodbye Mr. Black) would be able to pull off a pretty spot-on Baek In-ha in the movie remake of Cheese in the Trap. And then my next thought was, Hmm, this version is skewing kinda old…

Here are the ages of the primary cast: Oh Yeon-seo (Come Back, Ajusshi), playing leading lady Hong Seol, is 29; leading man Park Hae-jin (Man to Man), reprising his role as mysterious sunbae Yoo Jung, is 33; as his ex-friend and now-rival, Park Ki-woong (Monster), though somewhat baby-faced, is 32; and Yoo In-young, playing the rival’s volatile noona, is 33. The story is difficult to describe in a single nutshell, though one way to do it is: Introverted university student is deeply suspicious of handsome older student’s interest in her, finds his overtures sinister, ends up dating him, gets entangled in his angst-filled backstory, and tons of complications ensue.

Yoo In-young’s character, Baek In-ha, was played by Lee Sung-kyung in the tvN drama series, who was a pesky antagonist who often popped up to make the heroine’s life difficult. Materialistic, selfish, nosy, and sometimes violent, In-ha poked her nose in other people’s business and only ever thought of herself, in an over-the-top way that was almost comical, if not for the aggravation she also casued. I found the character much less likable in the original webtoon; she was a brat and a half in the TV show, but at least she didn’t do too much damage in the end. I recall Lee’s performance in the drama being heavily criticized initially as overdone and manic, although I think by the end of the series, many had come to terms with it as being in keeping with In-ha’s outrageous personality.

Yoo In-young, meanwhile, has a wonderful knack of finding something relatable in bratty or antagonistic characters, whether it’s as the snooty actress rival in You From Another Star, the dangerous old flame in Three Musketeers, the neglected wife in Mask, or the insecure rival in Oh My Venus. I expect that Yoo will do a lot for bringing In-ha some depth (maybe even some she never had).

Age matters aside, acting-skills-wise, I’m a big fan of all of these main players, and I suppose casting in the same age range for everyone sort of smooths things out so that nobody sticks out. And hey, remember all those teen movies from the ’90s where they got 28-year-olds to play high schoolers? At least in Cheese, they’re supposed to be in their early-to-mid-twenties?

The movie version of Cheese in the Trap will be directed by Kim Je-young, who has directed a few films (So I Married My Anti-Fan, Queen of the Night) and written a few others (Wonderful Radio, Wonderful Nightmare). It will begin filming in April.

Sbr : dramabeans

mini_pom

• Chingu
  • -->para.dise
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2017, 09:35:26 am »

ada movieny?
ending dramany elek si, gw aja ga tamatin [hmpfh]
moga di movie phj bisa happy ending

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 10:21:24 pm »

syutingnya dah selesai mini, udh tinggal proses editing aja. bbrp scenenya mirip sm dramanya.

SoSoo couple
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up