;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Upcoming KBS - 2016) Savage Heat  (Read 428 times)

za_87

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
[Upcoming KBS - 2016) Savage Heat
« on: June 04, 2016, 05:02:41 pm »

Secret writer’s new drama Savage Heat up for KBS fall lineup

Secret writer Yoo Bo-ra is back with a new series, which has been in the works since late last year. The new melodrama, called Savage Heat, is looking at a potential broadcast this November after On the Way to the Airport in the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot on KBS. It hasn’t officially been confirmed, but according to an industry insider, there’s a strong possibility that it soon will be.

Savage Heat is about a man who becomes a bad guy to survive and protect his love and a woman who faithfully waits fifteen years for this man. Then there’s also his brother who becomes an elite detective to catch his criminal brother, but also ends up falling in love with the woman. When they all reunite, more agonizing heartbreak and obstacles ensue that seem to make their way to happiness impossible.

I know it’s clichéd, but I have a guilty pleasure for sibling rivalry in love triangles. So I’m looking forward to this drama, but it looks like there’s some pretty stiff competition from SBS. Fantasy romance drama Legend of the Blue Sea with heavyweight stars Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Min-ho has already been confirmed for the same timeslot, while Savage Heat has yet to finalize its cast. If the Savage Heat production team gets some comparable actresses (maybe someone like Ha Ji-won) to lead, it could become an interesting ratings war.

Sbr : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/06/secret-writers-new-drama-savage-heat-up-for-kbs-fall-lineup/
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 05:14:11 pm by za_87 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up