;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Down

Author Topic: LEE YO WON (이요원) - The Cutest Queen [PART. 2]  (Read 30923 times)

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • hadapi dengan senyum :)
Re: LEE YO WON (이요원) - The Cutest Queen [PART. 2]
« Reply #250 on: February 17, 2017, 03:03:18 pm »

duh panjang banget artikelnya, hahaha.tapi untunglag selalu ada foto2 terbaru yang bikin mata seger. akakkaaka..
iya bener tuh, ati2 diabetes ya kebanyakan ngeliat yg manis2  [lol] [lol]

r4nz

• Cabin Crew
  • Be Alive
« Reply #251 on: February 17, 2017, 03:23:05 pm »

kemesraan di BTS mungkinkah di lanjut di Jepang  ;D .. owalah gak tega gw bayangin nya  [hammer] bisa abis Yowon di pegang2 Uee  :-X  [lol]

udah berapa tahun Mii cuma bisa ngimpiin Yowon  ? [hmpfh]

yasudahlah lah sesama fans yang gak jodoh liat Yowon kita hanya bisa saling bertukar kata "sabar ya" hiks .. kemudian sambil menepuk bahu satu sama lainnya mari kita tambahkan ucapan "Semua akan indah pada waktunya" lalu akhirilah dengan lolongan CCS *Cantik-Cantik Serigala   [lol] [lol]
Lee Yo Won (이요원)
"family is the best relationship you can have"

r4nz

• Cabin Crew
  • Be Alive
« Reply #252 on: February 18, 2017, 02:35:20 pm »

Lee, why she does not mention her private life

The actor Lee Yi-won revealed his reasons for hiding his private life such as marriage and family. Lee won a private wedding ceremony with Park Jin-woo, a golf player and businessman, at the age of 24, in 2003, and then he has three children. As many as they had wondered about their marriage, as I had been informed of the marriage at the height of popularity, Lee had never mentioned anything.

Lee Yi-won recently interviewed about the movie "Yes, Family" (director Dae-yoon) in a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul. He said, "People can not live as planned. I also said, "How old do you want to marry, I have to live like this plan." Lee Yo-won also said that she does not talk about the private life in the interview or the official show. "I feel married to an actress who is married inevitably. I do not think it's going to be overwhelming because prejudice is added to it because it puts restrictions on acting like that. " After his marriage, he has acted as an actor and as a wife, mother, acting, housework, and child care. I recently heard that I completed the AMP course at the Graduate School of Journalism at Korea University. "I am thankful that I can work like this until now," he said, "but it seems to be doing somehow. I can not finish everything, but I am glad that I can finish it well. " Lee won his 20th year of actor debut in 1998 with the movie 'The Scent of Man'. He said, "It's an old man only in the year of his debut." He wanted to do his best by thanking me for being given too much greed. Whether you get ratings or learning, you want to get something from your work. And then I wanted to be an actor who developed somehow. "

source : http://news.donga.com/home/3/all/20170218/82925349/1

[hmpfh] itu maksudnya Yowon berfikir "Pernikahan Seseorang(dirinya sendiri) yang sudah pasti akan menikah bukan sesuatu yang luar biasa" ya ??  ;D

yep .. berkembang skill acting nya kan my queen ? bukan berkembang biak lagi ?? #eh  [hmpfh]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Yo-won "I want to be an actor to develop"

A teenage school girl who made her debut in the entertainment industry as a teen fashion magazine model became a 20th year actor who showed an impressive performance in big works. This is the story of Lee Yewon.

The early images, like the specimens of the innocent people, have also changed over time after a long period of time and turned into an opposite image called the girl crush. Lee said, even though he himself did not anticipate it. 

"I was honest and charismatic and I did not do that well. I thought I could not do it myself. So I was worried when I had to change my acting in the first place, but I had been struggling to struggle and struggle like a crazy character. But my weaknesses, deficiencies. I think I have made my own way through the things I have learned and learned while I finished my works. In that sense, I feel satisfaction and feel various emotions. " 

Lee Yoon-won, who met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, surprised and surprised. Up to the boldness of introducing themselves as "crazy personality". While I was embarrassed by the images quite different from what I thought, I thought that Lee was qualified for the character 'Suh, family' in the newly selected movie. The fourth of the four brothers and sisters, 'Hydroponics', was a profound career woman, even though she had a somewhat peculiar character,

"I think there is something similar to me in water character. I'm a little too frank. (Laughter) If the other party does that, I do not know how to get it, and I'm also embarrassed. As you said before, you never laugh at the story that I do not laugh about, but I do not really laugh at it.

In recent years, Lee Yi-won has appeared in works depicting the ambition of the jugglers such as "Golden Empire" and "Bo-yaseong", and has played a character with cold, cold and fiery ambition. As a result, she became a leading actress in a charismatic female character in the drama.

"It was the 'empire of gold' that first crushed the cast. I first saw the role of chaebol in the work and I watched the corporate drama itself for the first time. At first, I was worried that I could do well, but I did not do it, so I chose to do it. I have talked a lot with my writer at that time and I have talked a lot about things I can do well and things that I can not do well. (What was wrong with it?) It's just a charisma. There is such a charisma in the historical drama. The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of the image of 'charism' in a first dimension is the charism that makes me laugh, but I'm not good at it. I'm not good at speaking. (Laughs) " 

Although Lee is an actress who has starred in such works as charismatic characters, she brought out an unexpected story that her movie taste was the opposite.

"I like warm, calm, tiny stories. I do not like to watch family movies, but I like movies that just warm me up. I see it is cruel and I do not see such a movie well. (It is scared?) It is not terrible and it is hard to see. I can not even see it. I do not want to get stressed when I go to the theater and watch my movies and pay for it (laughs). 

"Yes, the family" is a film that is four years after the "fist of the legend" in 2013. Lee Yoo-won, who has been concentrating on the drama for the past, said, "I thought it was time to play a movie now." 

"When I took a picture of Mrs. Miuk, I had a scenario of 'Yeah, the family', but I was worried because of a similar character. 'He's the same guy and he's a professional woman.' I thought it was the same thing, but it's a family movie anyway. The family is the main, it happens in the family. I thought that it was different from Mrs. Nam Jung-ki because it is because it is because it is because it is because it is family because it is the loneliness and the annoyance and the saying of the miscellaneous thing and it is also different from the point that the human aspect is also seen a lot. I also thought that this movie was a movie for a long time. So he said that he would appear even if the character was similar. There are a lot of girl crush characters these days, and there are a lot of similar role proposals such as the characters that I have played these days are all such people. "

In this film, Lee Jae-won, who showed four actors and actresses along with Jung Man-sik, Isom, and Jung Joon Won, had a special affection for child actor Jung Jun-won as he has three children.

"I've never been shooting with a child actor for so long. I was just breathing for a while. However, I experienced the feeling about my friends in a certain way, but when I was in the same room, I had a mature feeling like a very old man from the time of the first meeting or eating together. When the bishop thought that he had made the character 'Nakay' while thinking about him, he wanted to be 'just right'. I never thought I was a child, I never played NG, I never had to wait for other actors, I was breathing so well and I was right. " 

In this movie, I was sorry to have edited the part of 'Natural Life' with my family, and Lee told me that he would like to try a more realistic character in the future. 

"Now I want to play a realistic character that seems a bit flimsy and solved in the future because I was too hard and had a strong role. I think crime movies and crime movies are good for movies. I think the investigators are good and the bad guys are good. "

Lee Yong-won, who became an actor for the 20th year this year, said, "It has already happened." 

"I did not think I was going to be this way and I did not think I'd be doing it for 20 years. I thought that by the 20th year, I would be an actor who acted very well, but I do not think so either. The more I think about acting, the more I think about it. (Laughs) When I was young, I used to say "I do good" even if I was a little good, but now I can not hear it well even if I say how good it is around me. I think that's different. " 

When she first started working as a teen magazine model, she had been cut off because she could not even pose well, so she was recognized as a magazine model through constant practice and recalled that she was able to live in acting. Still, Lee says he has never thought about other roads. 

"I have never thought of another way. I can play various jobs while doing an actor job, and there are some parts that I have to take care of as much as I love it, but I would have lived a normal life without this job. I did not have a dream. (Laughter) When I was a child, my mom wanted me to be a pharmacist. " 

As Lee said, many things have to be done by her choice of career. It was a constraint of action for both Cool and Dae Chan Lee.

"It's a big thing to be careful about wherever you go. People just see what they want to see. It is wrong to interpret the same scene. I tend to be comfortable when I'm usually on my own, but I have to be careful of those little things. I can not go anywhere and I can not even do complain. (Laughs) "

Lee, who married at an early age in 2003, has been keeping his private life private. Recently, many stars have a different way of revealing their privacy. In the interview on the same day, Lee Yi-won showed an uncomfortable feeling when he talked about his children. The lecturer seemed to mean to draw a line thoroughly.

"At first I ate a lot of insults saying that I did not reveal my privacy. (Laughter) It was not for a tremendous reason, but for a simple reason. I did not want my family to suffer because I was married at a young age because my marriage partner was not a known face to do the same thing. I simply did not open it because I hated it so much, but I think it went awry. I just hated it. (Do you have plans to release it now?) No. If you had made it public, you would have gotten a lot of things from the beginning. I just gave up everything and decided to live like this. (Laughter) "

Lee Yi-won, who recently graduated from the Korea University Press Graduate School and graduated from college, was laughing at the question of whether he had a desire for his studies. "I do not think about such a complicated plan and live my life," he laughed.

Actor Lee Yi-won, who is so cool and self-confident, expressed his desire to show his progress in the remaining actors' lives.

"I just do my best to appreciate what has been given to me. I want to be an actor who keeps on doing my best. " 

source : http://www.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=447555

baru tau dulu mommy nya Yowon pengen Yowon jadi Apoteker ??
menjadi Artis bikin dia merasakan bermacam pekerjaan (Designer,Perawat,Dokter,Sekretaris,Manajer,CEO,Tv Producer, Reporter bahkan jadi Ratu Korea )
tapi tanpa menjadi artis pun dia punya kehidupan normal yang Luar biasa ya .. bukan begitu maksud anda pyeha ?   cuwit cuwiiit ...  [lovestruck]

Show Spoiler
(Do you have plans to release it now?) No. If you had made it public, you would have gotten a lot of things from the beginning. I just gave up everything and decided to live like this. (Laughter)
@enceng ..  [hmpfh] if you know what i mean

Lee Yo Won (이요원)

enceng

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 2
  • ZZZzzzzzz
« Reply #253 on: February 19, 2017, 12:54:02 pm »

Wow ninimi hampir jadi ke FM...itu sdh prestasi yg luarbiasa   [thumbsup]

Ngomong2 itu di soompi ada semacam peringatan gitu ya? Cuman gw gk ngerti
Itu karna kejadian yg mana,,jangan2 gara2 gosip kita kah @ranz  :-\

Btw,,yg di spoiler soal apa itu? Video yg gw apload kah? Belom sempat hapus...
Gw gk hapus soalnya gw pikir gk mknlah bakal ditelusuri ama fanz internasionalnya yoyo
Apa gw hapus aja kah? [worried]

r4nz

• Cabin Crew
  • Be Alive
« Reply #254 on: February 19, 2017, 05:49:32 pm »

WWkwkwk .. Enceng panik ya sampe PM minta di bales koment nya  ;D Kan gw pernah bilang  waspadalah waspadalah .. transaksi ilegal lewat PM aja.. Hayo lo  ;D

Klo ada yg lebih memahami mohon CMIIW ya..
Yang gw tangkep sih , fans Yowon bertambah pasca NL dan ini bukan fans biasa mereka disebut "sesaeng" *bener gak tuh spelling nya .. Sepertinya Mereka "mungkin" adalah fans yang tingkat kekepoan nya 10x bahkan lebih dari kita2 disini , ngubek2 kehidupan pribadi dan gw pernah baca kepo nya smpe ngikutin gagdet yg dipake idol nya .. So, kita diminta lebih berhati-hati klo mo share info yowon khusus nya kehidupan pribadinya ..

Iya mending dihapus aja videonya .. Makasih ya ceng udah mau share sm kita2  :)

Yg gw spoiler itu , soal advice dr gw ke Yowon di IG (keGRan gw) , coba inget baca PM
Lee Yo Won (이요원)

Berberian

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
  • berber
« Reply #255 on: February 19, 2017, 06:14:20 pm »

baru tau dulu mommy nya Yowon pengen Yowon jadi Apoteker ??

Untung yowon ngga jadi apoteker, tapi dia jadi artis yg hebat.. coba klo dia bener2 jadi apoteker,ntar aku ngefans ama siapa coba?? 😅
Memang udah takdir dia jadi artis 😎😎

enceng

• Cabin Crew
  • ZZZzzzzzz
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2017, 12:57:58 pm »

Linknya udh gw hapus...tp videonya gk gw hapus...sapa tau ada fans baru yg pengen
Nonton,,jd bisa gw bagi lewat pm

r4nz

• Cabin Crew
  • Be Alive
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2017, 03:40:44 pm »

Semalem dapet pencerahan nih dari Sunbae Whatea .. "Sasaeng fans" adalah fans yang fanatik banget dan cenderung menggangu karena meneror si artis. contoh : mereka ambil sampah bekas si Artis atau ngikutin sampe ke ruang pribadi, dan kalo artisnya marah mereka bakal ngadu dan bilang si artis belagu tidak menghargai Fans .

owh .. gitu toh *apa cuma gw yg baru tau inih ? akakakak ..

yeelaah mba or mas "Sasaeng fans" ngefans mah yang wajar2 aja, buat apa cuma ngambil sampah idola , mending sekalian ambil sampah sekampung , biar lingkungannya bersih dan dapet piala Adipura  [biggrin]
contoh ngefans yang baik tuh kek si Berberian and atinah , bikin semangat untuk belajar dan menggapai cita2  [thumbsup]

si beber mesti lagi GR selangit baca postingan gw  [hmpfh]

@enceng .. okeh , thank you

berita hari ini baca sendiri ke sini ya : http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=lifenleisure&art_id=5021455

GT nya berantakan soalnya , daripada nanti bikin Vertigo tapi malah minum obat cacing kan gak nyambung  [hmpfh]
gw post pict nya aja okeh ..  ^-^

Lee Yo Won (이요원)

enceng

• Cabin Crew
  • ZZZzzzzzz
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2017, 08:20:02 pm »

Ranz ini mang kreatip...masa ngomongin sesaeng fans nyambung sampai
Ke adipura kakakakakka

Btw,,meskipun sesaeng fans seperti kata tea begitu...tp tentu mrk akan berhati2
Kalo dgn yoyo deh, krn pasti mrk udh tau karakter yoyo lewat mbah google

Kita doa in aja semoga sesaeng fans ini gk bikin masalah nantinya

r4nz

• Cabin Crew
  • Be Alive
« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2017, 03:13:05 pm »

LoL ...  ;D

Emang karakter Yoyo kek gimana Ceng ? di jelaskan atuh  [hmpfh]

Lee Yowon, Beauty styling point

Disney 's first movie, "Yes, Family", which was selected by 2017, was released on the 15th. Actor Lee Yi-won, who appeared as a watery actor who has a character of a crush on the pole, caught the attention of the viewers with his natural make-up with outstanding acting power. I looked at the beauty styling point of Lee Yi-won in the movie "Yes, Family" that portrays humanism.

# Hair: 'Symbol of Innocence' Fresh style

Straightening styling of an intelligent image. Lee Yon-won, who plays the role of a water character in a crazy personality, has also appealed to her luxurious appeal with her fresh style. The whole hair was dyed in brown color, so it gave a feeling of liveliness, and then finished the hair with a fresh look.

At this time, I divided the hair into 6: 4 ratio and then turned one hair behind my ear to make the face line of Yi-won stand out. In addition, only the tip of the hair is curled inward to emphasize a neat feeling.

# Makeup: Pink Point Makeup

If you have created a simple and neat sense of hairstyle, then put your point on the whole face with makeup. First, the eyebrows of the color matching with the hair are filled with eyebrows, and then the eyeshadow base of brown color is laid over the entire eyebrow.

I then painted a long line of eyeliner to the tail of my eye with a brown-colored eyeliner, which was painted slightly below the tail of my eyes to make my eyes look longer. She curled her eyelashes with a viewer and mascara and put on pink lipstick on her lip to create a lively feeling.

source : http://www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=74199

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about Lee Yowon

Did you have a regret being an actor ?
"(I regret) No, I did not have a dream, but when I asked what I wanted to be, I wanted to be a teacher to teach my children, and my mother wanted me to be a pharmacist (laughs) I have a lot of love"    :) so soooo sweeet ...

interview ini Panjaaaaang dan memusingkan , baca sendiri disini ya  : http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg_w.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0002299693&PAGE_CD=PSTAR&CMPT_CD=S5002

gw perhatiin tempat interview nya sama dengan interview2 sebelumnya , cuma beda costum dan tanggal rilis artikel aja nih keknya ...
jadi dimanakah dirimu kini Pyeha ?  [hmpfh]
Lee Yo Won (이요원)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Up