;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: KIM GO EUN /김고은  (Read 1243 times)

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
KIM GO EUN /김고은
« on: July 10, 2017, 09:27:12 am »

KIM GO EUN

Name: 김고은 / Kim Go Eun
    Chinese name: 金高恩 / Jin Gao En
    Profession: Actress
    Birthdate: 1991-Jul-02 (age 25)
    Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
    Height: 167cm
    Star sign: Cancer
    Family: Older brother
    Talent agency: Hodu&U Entertainment

Early life and education

In 1994 when she was four years old, Kim's family moved to Beijing, China and lived there for 10 years. Because she did not experience the fierce competition of the Korean early education system, director Jung Ji-woo gives credit to her upbringing, saying, "She is naturally curious and brave. She's strong in a sense that she isn't influenced easily. She doesn't do things just because everyone else does it."[1]

After watching Chen Kaige's Together many times, crying every time she saw it, Kim decided she wanted to become a filmmaker. But she was led to theater by chance. She entered the School of Drama at Korea National University of Arts.[2][3]

Career

2012: A Muse and critical acclaim

In 2012, Kim was catapulted from obscurity to the center of much media buzz when she was cast as Eun-gyo, a 17-year-old high school student who awakens the lust of two men, in A Muse.[4][5][6][7] Her performance swept the Best New Actress awards that year.

The 21-year-old had never appeared in a film or TV drama before, not even in a minor role; she had only previously acted in student productions or school plays. She met A Muse director Jung Ji-woo through a circle of friends and was not even aware that auditions for the film were being held. "I ended up having an audition after chatting with the director. There wasn't even any time for me to prepare," Kim recalled. She was chosen among some 300 actresses who auditioned for the part.[8] Apart from its provocative theme, the film featured two graphic sex scenes, which Kim admitted to feeling anxious and embarrassed about before filming, but when the cameras started, she said she became totally immersed in the character.[2] Jung said Kim grew up through the film, saying, "Her facial expressions in the last few scenes of the film are strikingly different from the ones in the beginning. I wanted to capture the moments when she realizes how precious she is to herself and to others," adding that she showed off qualities that can only be found in someone who is unaware of her own beauty and what she is capable of.[1]

Describing her feelings about her profession, Kim said, "When I stood on the stage for the first time, I was so nervous that I thought it would be so hard if I had to do this for the rest of my life. But from my second performance, I felt ecstatic, as if I had wings on my back, and I never wanted to step off the stage. I keep on acting because I want to hold on to that feeling."[2] Regarding her decision to limit her appearance in advertisements, she said, "I never thought about my image or potential endorsement deals when choosing the next film project. What worries me is what impact my appearance in commercials would have on my roles."[9]
2013–2015: Hiatus and return to film

Despite many offers following A Muse, Kim decided to take a break from acting for two years, going back to college to complete her degree. She returned to the screen in 2014, showcasing her versatility in the thriller Monster where she played a developmentally disabled woman whose younger sister is murdered by a ruthless serial killer; her grief and rage drives her almost psychotic, and she plans her revenge.[10][11][12][13]

In 2015, she and Kim Hye-soo were cast in Coin Locker Girl, a female-driven thriller based on 1980 Japanese novel Coin Locker Babies. She was invited to the Festival de Cannes 2015 with the director and cast for this film, her first time there.[14] Kim next starred in martial arts period drama Memories of the Sword, in which she acted opposite her longtime role model, actress Jeon Do-yeon.[15][16][17] This was followed by The Advocate: A Missing Body, where she played an aggressive prosecutor;[18] and family film Canola, about a reunion between a girl and her grandmother alongside veteran actress Youn Yuh-jung.[19]
2016–present: Television debut and rising popularity

Kim made her television debut in the cable series Cheese in the Trap, based on the webtoon of the same title.[20][21][22] She also contributed her vocals in the track "Attraction" by Tearliner for the drama's OST.[23] Kim won the Baeksang Arts Award for Best New Actress Television for her performance.[24] Later in 2016, she co-starred in Kim Eun-sook's fantasy drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.[25]

Filmography

Film

2012    A Muse    Han Eun-kyo
Yeonga (short film)[26][27]    Yung-ah
2013    Neverdie Butterfly    Moon Soo-yeon
2014    Monster    Bok-soon
2015    Coin Locker Girl    Il-young
Memories of the Sword    Seol-hee
The Advocate: A Missing Body    Jin Sun-mi
2016    Canola    Hye-ji

Television series

2016    Cheese in the Trap    Hong Seol    tvN
2016-2017    Guardian: The Lonely and Great God    Ji Eun-tak    tvN

Variety show

2016    Entertainment Weekly    KBS2    guest
2016    Happy Together    guest, episode 449

Awards and nominations

2012    8th Jecheon International Music & Film Festival[28][29]    Moët Rising Star Award    
A Muse
   Won
21st Buil Film Awards[30]    Best New Actress    Won
32nd Korean Association of Film Critics Awards[31][32]    Won
49th Grand Bell Awards[33][34]    Best Actress    Nominated
Best New Actress    Won
33rd Blue Dragon Film Awards[35][36]    Won
2nd Beautiful Artist Awards[37]
(Shin Young-kyun Arts and Culture Foundation)    New Artist Award    Won
13th Busan Film Critics Awards    Best New Actress    Won
2013    4th KOFRA Film Awards[38]    Won
49th Baeksang Arts Awards    Best New Actress (Film)    Nominated
12th New York Asian Film Festival[39][40]    Star Asia Rising Star Award    Won
2015    19th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival[41]    Fantasia Award    
Coin Locker Girl
   Won
24th Buil Film Awards    Best Actress    Nominated
2016    52nd Baeksang Arts Awards[24]    Best New Actress (Television)    
Cheese in the Trap
   Won
5th APAN Star Awards    Best New Actress    Nominated
Style Icon Awards    Amazing Rising Star    N/A    Won
2017    53rd Baeksang Arts Awards    Best Actress (Television)    
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
   Nominated

cr: wikipedi

note: klo sempet nanti gw rapihin lagi [biggrin] [biggrin]
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 07:43:22 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

kiki_vexia

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 1
  • Alhamdulillahirabbil alamin
Re: KIM GO EUN /김고은 'SPARKLING ACTRESS'
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 10:40:54 am »

Wah udh ada tretnya. Thanks y kak @whatea

Awal liat kim goeun dicitt g prnh sk trs nonton film a muse agak ilfeel sama sm dia, sampe aku mikirnya ini anak msh muda kok berani bget main film begituan [annoyed] [annoyed] eh g taunya pas nonton goblin jd sk sama nih cewe [biggrin] aktingnya pas meranin euntak itu lovely bnget meski kadang2 agak nyebelin, lebay, melo tp sk aja liat aktingnya yg natural itu  :D trus nonton filmnya yg coint locker speechles buanget aktingnya kece banget disitu. Dimemory of the sword bareng jundeyeon jg kece aktingnya apalagi scane fightingnya kece abis  [thumbsup]

Dots is my favorite kdrama ever ❤️❤️ gonna miss them so much

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 01:51:31 pm »

Iya sama2. Klo gak sk jdlnya blg aja tar gw ganti. Itu pas liat mukanya kepikirannya kata itu (sparkling) mknya ditulis sparkling:)

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

kiki_vexia

• Tomodachi
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 02:24:30 pm »

Iya sama2. Klo gak sk jdlnya blg aja tar gw ganti. Itu pas liat mukanya kepikirannya kata itu (sparkling) mknya ditulis sparkling:)

G ush pakek sparkling kak @whatea cukup kim go eun aja  [biggrin]

kiki_vexia

• Tomodachi
Re: KIM GO EUN /김고은
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 08:23:28 pm »

Udh kelar nton film'a kge yg jdulnya "monster" and "canola" akting'a keceh bget ahh mkin sk sm aktingnya kge ini. Gw udh nton kelima filmnya n gw pling sk karakternya di monster and coin locker girl alnya bd ja gt. 2 karakter yg brbeda tp co2k bget dbwain sm Kge ini [thumbsup] klo dimemory of the sword scane fightingnya keren bget [thumbsup] gw suka bget pkoknya..

Tak tungguin deh filmnya kimgoeun yg trbru "byeonsan" moga mkin sukses y kdpan

xugari

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 10:41:37 am »

Gara2 cheese in the trap jd ada harapan drama korea bakal bisa sebagus dulu lagi akting dan ceritanya.. Saya udah nonton a muse, , memories of sword, advocate: missing body, dan lagi nonton goblin.. Sejauh ini aktingnya paling bagus di CITT dan A Muse.. tapi kalo suruh milih CITT masih yg terbaik.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:42:38 am by xugari »

mamah_mesum

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: -2
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 07:20:33 pm »

Mulai suka kge waktu di counter locker girl main bareng ratu film Korea. Aktingnya bagus bgt, pgn liat goeun d Drakor tp karakternya cewek dingin

Aktor Kebanggaan korea

droudhotuljannah

• Kelasi
  • Keong: 0
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 11:15:18 am »

Baru tahu kim go eun saat goblin, mulai dari situ mulai cari film atau drakor apa aja yang dia mainin. Dan suka banget sama aktingnya, apalagi pas jadi eun tak. Akting polosnya dapat banget, mukanya awet muda  sampai aku ngiranya dia benar - benar masih sma. Dan kalau udah ngomongin goblin, gak akan terlepas dari oppa gong yoo. Dua Couple ini sweet banget.

Kalau udah ngomongin drama korea emang gak terlepas dari couple antar pemain. Dan akan sangat senang sekali kalau couple drama jadi pasangan  sesungguhnya di dunia nyata.

kayori10

• Penyelam Unggul
  • ~)
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 10:50:37 am »

menunggu sunshine in my home town,dan berharap doi balik lagi ke drama

mamah_mesum

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: -2
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 07:22:21 pm »

Gak nyangka banget goeun akting d goblin bisa jadi cewek SMA. The next Kim Hye Soo emang. Jarang bgt artis2 muda yg bisa Meranin apa aja.

Aktor Kebanggaan korea
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up