;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: [Movie-2008] ROMANTIC ISLAND (Eugene, Lee Min Ki, Lee Seon Gyun)  (Read 11404 times)

only

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0

(source: SEGYE.com)
Actor Lee Sun-Gyun and Lee Su-Gyung, Lee Min-Gi and Yu-Jin become couples in love.

[photo=empas]

A movie ‘I feel lucky’, (directed by Gang Chul-Woo, produced by DRM entertainment-SBSi) portraying a film-like romance of four people whom they met on a strange place, has the four above actors cast as lovers.

Lee Sun-Gyun, with rising popularity from the movie, ‘Our town’, plays CEO named Jae-Hyuk, who is bossy and cool-headed, but feels sadness in his heart, and actress Lee Su-Gyung, drawing attention nowadays with her bubbly and charming performances takes on the role of cheerful Su-Jin who is becoming a romantic couple with Jae-Hyuk in the movie.

A singer turned a successful actress Yu-Jin and actor Lee Min-Gi from movie ‘A good day to have an affair’, who is now enjoying overwhelming love from female fans, each appears as a top star Ga-Young and an ordinary guy Jung-Hwan unfolding an interesting romance. ‘I feel lucky’ is a romantic comedy about men and women who departs from their usual and lands on a dreamy Boracay Island with their own tales.

The shoot is scheduled to begin in mid-December in Seoul and take off in full-scale from next month in Manila, Philippine and Boracay Island.

http://www.segye.com/Articles/NEWS/E...bctg1=&subctg2=

cheezy_taz

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 24
  • simply me...

Min Ki ma eugene satu film lagi...
pnasarann.... :D :D :D :D

keknya bagus niy filmnya, genrenya romantic comedy..

duh da ga sabar pengen lyat Min Ki lagiiiii... :D :D :D

only

• Forum Machi

only

• Forum Machi

[2008] I Feel Lucky - Eugene , Lee Min Ki - New Movies Projects

Moviepotal.

only

• Forum Machi

Manila & Boracay in Korean romance movie

The Korean romance movie "Feel So Good" has started filming in the Philippines.

Produced by Korea's Story Factory and DRM Entertainment, the movie is topbilled by actors/actresses in popular Korean movies and top rating TV drama series on the local TV channels, including Eugene Kim, Lee Min-Ki, Lee Sun-kyun, Lee Soo-kyung, Lee Mun-shik, and Lee Il-wha.

The film is directed by Wang Chul-Woo, one of the most promising young filmmakers in Korea. One of Wang's short films won the Best Picture Award at the Busan Short Film Festival.

The story of "Feel So Good" revolves around six strangers who fly to the Philippines hoping to escape their troubles, unaware of what LOVE has in store for them once the land on the pristine shores of Boracay.

Late last year, DoT also welcomed to the country a Bollywood contingent who came over for a look-and-see trip in their intention to find suitable locales in the country wherein to shoot their movies.

The department has long been supportive of media projects such as this, and strategically helps promote the islands in a manner that appeals to the intellect and sentiments of the audience. By appearing as a backdrop in a movie, we show potential tourists the unique experiences that await them."

The DoT led by the Korea team of Maricon Ebron are currently being tasked with convincing and coordinating with the Korean producers to come and shoot their films in the Philippines. The key people of Story Factory and DRM came over seven times before they decided to shoot here.

According to her, they're supporting the Korean producers by giving them security, facilitating the issuance of the necessary permits for them, and helping them get good accommodations during their stay here. The Filipino hospitality is at work here definitely.

The DoT Korean team is also helping the Korean producers tap local talents for additional technical assistance. (By the way, some scenes for "Feel So Good" will be shot in Intramuros. More scenes will be filmed in Boracay Island, one of the favorite destinations of Korean tourists. Filming is expected to be finished by Feb. 23.)

Source: http://www.goodnewspilipinas.com/docs/beau...el_so_good.html

willyzidane

• Chingu
  • Musik dah jd kebutuhan primer loh, sadar ga?? ^^

huaaahh,,, lama ga ngenet ke forum ini... apakabar dunia.. hahaha

whew,, Eugene & Lee Min Ki lagi? wah, bakalan "gebleg" lagi ni filmnya,, hahahhaa..

pasti kocak n mantap lah ini..  ;D
come and visit my projects :

http://wavproduction.multiply.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/willyzidane010

give me your comments! I need it, really need it!! ^^

only

• Forum Machi

TADI MALEM LIAT MEREKA DI ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY KBS WORLD, LUCU BANGET SI MIN KI RAMBUTNYA KAGAK NAHAN... ;D ;D ;D

(source: Seoul Times)
Koreans Filming in the Philippines

By Marinel Cruz

Two Korean movie production outfits choose the busy streets of Manila and beach of Boracay ..

MANILA- Two Korean movie production outfits have chosen the busy streets of Manila, the pristine beaches of Boracay Island in Aklan and the scenic Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna to serve as backdrops for the romantic comedy they are filming here, Department of Tourism secretary Joseph Ace Durano has announced.

The crew of DRM Entertainment Co. Ltd. and Story Factory, producers of the romantic comedy "Feel So Good," has been at work in the country since Jan. 9, Durano told Korean and Filipino entertainment writers in a press conference last week. Shooting wraps up on Feb. 23, he added.

For this particular production, the DOT is helping the Korean group obtain permits and other logistical requirements for the location shoots. It is also tapping local talent for additional assistance, said Durano.

The producers considered getting Angelika Panganiban, Michelle Madrigal and Marian Rivera to play some parts in the movie, said Maricon Basco-Ebron, Philippine tourism director and attache to Korea. However, initial talks with the actors' handlers fell through.

"The exposure we will get from this film is worth a thousand times the amount we are spending to accommodate them here,"Durano pointed out. "As much as possible, we want to portray the country as it is with beautiful destinations, warm and friendly people but also as a developing country that has its own challenges."

Department policy

Durano said it was part of DOT policy to go through the script before it supports any movie project. "The overall theme of this movie, which is love for self and country, is something the Philippines itself can stand for,"he explained.

"Feels So Good": is about six strangers who fly to the Philippines hoping to escape their troubles, unaware of what love has in store for them once they land on Boracay Island.

The movie's lead actors, Kim Yoo-jin (popularly known as Eugene) and Lee Min-ki, were present at the press conference. Kim, who speaks better English compared to the other members of the entourage, said she was excited to be back in the country.

In 2006, the DOT appointed Kim, star of the Korean hit TV series "Save the Last Dance" and "Wonderful Life," to be the face of Philippine tourism in Korea. As DOT spokesperson, Kim was in the Philippines twice in 2006, visiting key cities like Manila, Cebu, Bohol and Boracay.

The 26-year-old Kim is one of the widest-sought celebrities in Korea. She was a member of the now-defunct Korean pop group "S.E.S."and was also seen in the drama series "Loving You" and "I Really, Really Like You."

Lee, a first-time Philippine visitor, said he had heard of the beautiful beaches in Boracay but did not know it was in the Philippines until he arrived here last week. Lee was last seen in the Korean TV series "Dal-Ja's Spring," opposite Chae Rim and in the movie "A Day for an Affair."

DRM Entertainments executive Jung Sub-lee first came to the Philippines five years ago when he accompanied his father on a business trip.

"I met a lot of good people,¡± he said through an interpreter. "Many offered their countries for this film, but I was dead set on making it here."

The director, Kang Chul-woo, is the winner of Best Short Film trophies from the 15th Pusan Short Film Festival (now Pusan Asian Short Film Festival) and the 1997 Seoul Independent Film Festival. He was a member of the production team of Lee Jung-kook's "Promenade "and worked as a sequence director of a segment titled "Restaurant" in Kim Kiduk's "Real Fiction." (Philippine Daily Inquirer)

stillmisty

• Penyelam Unggul
  • as Mrs Lee Teuk ..? Yongwonhi!..^^
    • my fanfic

btw..kayanya ini bakalan tayang di KBS world yah? ::)

noel_zambie

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 2
  • I'm Back...???

btw..kayanya ini bakalan tayang di KBS world yah? ::)

ini yg kemarin kita liat kan di ER?
gue kirain drama yg bakal tayang, tapi kayanya movie ya? :-\

angelovejunsu

• Cabin Crew
  • -MinGI3-
    • -love.love-

wow akhirnya onnie maen bareng ama oppa lagi...

movie atw drama seeh
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up