;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: --- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---  (Read 28464 times)

Nopz

• Tomodachi
  • Keong: 0
Re: --- Movies/Cinema Article & News ---
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »

baru krmn ama tmen ngomongin disaster movie yg bener2 disaster, eh jd paling ancur taon ni haa
edward cullen:"I'm the world's most dangerous predator. Everything about me invites you in. My voice, my face, even my smell. As if I would need any of that. As if you could outrun me. As if you could fight me off. I'm designed to kill. "

Sapphire

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Ag Fanz
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »

gimana kalo thread ini di sticky aja biar semua info news film bisa dimasukin ke sini?

ntar aku PM irene buat considering  [thumbsup]

XOXO Sapphire

PidD

• Tomodachi
  • I'm not over it
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »

kok meet the spartan ga jadi nomer 1 aja ? :P
KapCil ---> kamu dijaring karena OOT di kolam Berita

koreabuangetz

• Tomodachi
  • believe in TVXQ
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:35 AM »

gila..masa death race masuk??
menurut gw tuh pilm keren bgt..efek na jg manthap..gw j ntn na ampe seringkali ngmng "wah" ato "wow"..gile2..haha

RaynHeartz 2nd

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • ..given & belong to her ♥
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2008, 07:21:57 AM »

"American Pie" producer to direct "Twilight" sequel (Reuters)

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Chris Weitz will direct " New Moon ," the sequel to the smash vampire romance "Twilight," after that film's director Catherine Hardwicke failed to reach a deal with producer Summit Entertainment .

The hiring of Weitz, whose credits include "About A Boy" and " The Golden Compass ," prompted a carefully calibrated campaign of reassurance on the part of creators.

Stephenie Meyer , the author of the four-book series about young vampires and werewolves, wrote a letter that sought to calm fans nervous about the midstream switch.

"I'm sad that Catherine is not continuing on with us for 'New Moon,' she wrote on her Web site, but then noted that, with Weitz: "Torches and pitchforks aren't going to be necessary." The director "is excited by the story and eager to keep the movie as close to the book as possible," she wrote. "He is also aware of you, the fans, and wants to keep you all extremely happy.

It's rare for the director of a successful first picture not to continue on with the sequel. There have been conflicting reports about Hardwicke's departure, with some noting creative and other differences. Summit has said it was a matter of scheduling.

Weitz has not directed a girl-oriented project before but has been involved in movies that encompass elements featured in "Twilight," producing the coming-of-age tale " American Pie " and directing the fantasy adventure "The Golden Compass."

Still, the director was taking few chances.

"I promise to remain responsive to your hopes and fears," he wrote in his own letter to fans Saturday. "I thank you for this opportunity and for your faith."

Weitz said he had been "in a whirlwind romance" with the series over the past few days, and, in a particularly careful phrasing, said he is "very grateful to have received (Meyer's) permission to protect 'New Moon' in its translation from the page to the screen."

Both Weitz's and Meyer's letters represent rare attempts to communicate with fans on issues often left mostly to the industry, and speak both to the intense insider interest of fans as well as the importance of that group to the franchise's success.

Summit a week ago had faced a public-relations challenge when some fan bulletin boards began to worry about Hardwicke's departure.

"Twilight" stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are returning for the sequel, as is screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg . The picture, like the first, centers on the ordinary teenager Bella and the vampire Edward but adds Jacob, a werewolf character who figured less prominently in the first film.

The budget for "Moon" is expected to be slightly higher than that of "Twilight," with a release likely for late 2009 or early 2010. "Twilight," which cost $37 million to make, has earned about $150 million at the North American box office after four weekends.
♥ United as One ♥

"When it comes to Alex Ferguson, I just want to thank the Lord.
Whatever may happen in the future, I have been trained by Alex Ferguson

mer-MAJESTY

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • 윤은혜
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2008, 07:54:50 AM »

moga bakal bagus deh kalo digarap Weitz  [thumbsup]

I’m not trying to change who I am...
nor find the need to do so. - 이광수

Shooter

• Special Member
  • Penyelam Unggul
  • I'm wicked!
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2008, 12:44:34 PM »

wkakakak di twilight aj a.. gue udah cekikikan ga jelas di bioskop .
apalagi digarap ama sutradara american pie ! ....

Bener-bener gue tunggu nih new moon, ... biar bisa ktawa  :P
;D ;D ;D

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Marcelina Wang

• Cabin Crew
  • Dance::Dance::Happy::Happy
    • M-Twitter
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »

Lowh bukannya katanya yg maw ngambil alih sutradara nya Golden Compass yeyh???

Apa produsernya doank yg produser American Pie??

irene4207

• Senior Sailor
  • I'M THE SWAN QUEEN
    • srsly.
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »

lah... produser american pie & sutradara golden compass kan orang yang sama... ya si chris weitz itu :P

Marcelina Wang

• Cabin Crew
  • Dance::Dance::Happy::Happy
    • M-Twitter
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2008, 07:43:44 PM »

lah... produser american pie & sutradara golden compass kan orang yang sama... ya si chris weitz itu :P

Oopz! maaph gw salah lagi heweh56 ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 37   Go Up