;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 ... 1462   Go Down

Author Topic: LEE YO WON (이요원) - The Cutest Queen  (Read 513269 times)

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • hadapi dengan senyum :)
Re: LEE YO WON...The Cutest Queen [Upcoming Movie "Bean Paste"]
« Reply #2860 on: June 10, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »

ahahha. iye2 sama wayn  ;D ;D ;D

~~ Horse Doctor ~~

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2861 on: June 10, 2010, 11:26:39 PM »

sebelum boboq posting berita dolo
berita taun jebot, 2001, jaman Take Care Of My Cat
yg warna merah itu membahas tentang kehidupan pribadi  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
------

Take Care Of My Cat (Cat Girl)  Lee Yo Won

With a fireball like the hearts of women, Li Yaoyuan; to drama "Blue Mist"/ "Blue Fog" cautious reveal inner colors of her face now and its very similar role. Let us quietly spy In "cat girls> in the youth show, full of ambition," Hae Joo / Hui Zhu Yu, "corner of the Lee Yo Won (Li Yaoyuan) 21-year-old's inner world.

Cat girl

"I can not life have added value to other people live, I must succeed!" In the film "cat girl> where, after graduating from school in the securities company as a business assistant Hui-Zhu Yu always these words to heart. 2-year-old youth, like a white bear-like to be struggling with life in the future; in their being alone Hui-Zhu Yu has a lot of ambition. She and extremely good Thai Hee (Bae Doo-na) and capable of outsiders Chi Ying (Yu-Chi English) also has a different anguish, in Cheng En director debut of for <cat girl> playing the Hui-Zhu Yu corner Liyao Yuan is the same. Not more than two years exposure to a model of life, she wanted a busy life, you want to be certified; and now she was finally adopted on the occasion in the 2-year-old starred in the drama "Blue Fog" to produce life changes. The success of well-being? But the accident, she was a breath for the slow pace of the dream.

In the studio

Start with a makeup brush to start without her make-up face, to help make up a person who has not, unlike other stars of the image and is beginning on the plain of makeup, she tried to speak, then skilled.Through the phone out of fear that students feel the words, so carefully inquired, but it is unexpected, she as readily as a torrent of verbal exchanges.

Embrace the ambitions of the black cat.

A few years ago In "attack gas station attack" the shooting scene to see Yao Yuan. Yao Yuan at the time of the many star performers is hidden from it, then feel what is it?

"Why people do not know people?" It was like that, why do not understand I am also a possibility, let me do what I can do well. But because after 2 years of life, as then as it has been adapted, even if it does not matter then encountered.

Recently the situation has changed a lot, right?

Yes. In fact, the directors are people too, will top the charm of coquetry and the supporting actors are not particularly to care. However, because I went through a period of supporting roles, have been kind of awkward, so that knowing when to help the actors play the same view. However, if I stood up and said, "It looks like not." Such words, is not it full of 'too much more than' you.

Blue Mist drama to Yao Yuan's life changed a lot, right?

Yes. The beginning is really not natural and not realistic, but also feel some burden had not heard the uncle praised, "You're handsome." But praised the "very good speech." When the mood really good.

Yao Yuan's first starring film Take Care Of My Cat  (cat girl) is the description of 20 girls will be some hesitation on behalf of the film, Yao Yuan's two-year-old how is like? Just a matter of last year.

"Blue Mist " the blessing, life changed a lot of what I like <cat girl> children in general, because of their different roads to go, but there must be the experience of friends scattered everywhere. But the movies and there are a lot of my life not the same as, and friends I still maintain very good relations, not people like to hear as a performing arts have changed following a friend, this speech is different, so in this respect very hard, will not feel a sense of distance, if general, the daily in distress is not without reservation to friends who tell of.

In "cat girl", there are five girls on stage from the beginning to want to play Yao Yuan," Hui-Zhu Yu, "corner of it?

No, I would like to play, "the British intelligence," then, "British intelligence" has a lot of things, not many words, from an outsider seems more casual. But the director and film company people feel that I play, "Hui-Zhu Yu," better, they want to convince me.

Hui-Zhu Yu dream to be successful in this role to life, in this regard and Yao Yuan seem to have many similarities.

Similar point, but, and Hui-Zhu Yu will bumbling looks different, I would not put ugly friend look. Some easy-going personality that only some of Hui-Zhu Yu, and I believe that my enthusiasm for the future to live this is similar.

Chang and junior high school, high school friends to meet?

Period of 10 junior high school friends, high school into a 4,5 or so, although it is still very close to each other, but because of busy, than meet once a year often can not meet outside.

Yao Yuan recently what life has hope and eager?

Is that what I dream? Immediate dream is to work through the serious performance, so that the name actor Li Yaoyuan right to make people understand. If long-term, to become good wives and mothers. (Ha ha ha)

Wise mother good wife?

Is my dream to become good wives and mothers. Not only serious for married people and married actor, actors who live two parallel, these two types I like the second. Married to the performance of the range will become wider. Before saying that we have serious work should come later married, but now the thinking has changed a lot, have a family as a more sacred thing.

No other dream?

I like to teach others, so an hour later to become a teacher; or, there are thought to become interior designers.

Is still not abandoned the dream?

Yes. I want to be learning to become a professor. Because it is like to travel, I also want to seriously learn English.

During this period, often to travel?

Because the relationship between filming and some are deprived off, and once went to Hawaii and Japan.Because there are many days of life in all corners of the world before his death thought Yau turn around.After efforts to save money than make money, we could use the money to travel everywhere, so that life seems to be more casual.
(emang hobi jalan2 neeh..)

What kind of place you want to travel?

Uncharted territory; people do not go places, such as places like Egypt. In addition, it wanted to go to the United States, is also living there to see the future of the country. Honeymoon with her husband want to go to Europe when the backpacker travel, this is my dreams.

Yao Yuan seems to have a vibrant while giving the impression that both the image and mature, their expectations of what kind of image to become an actor then?

True and pure artist. Not only the image but it must be what people look like. When compared in order to clean the image and specifically to train the actors to really be that way, naturally reveal their true feelings, I want to be the kind of actor.

After an actor has different ideas and habits?

Before them, the actors on television talk shows, said some beautiful words, will feel, "wow! That person really is a very nice person Ah!" But not now, and now understand the relationship between the actor as a work Be sure to tell a consistent and self-image of the conversation. Because it is aware of situations, not easy to believe the actors fluent in the discourse of television.

Yao Yuan is also an actor, as also to convey the concept of work, will there not natural?

There will be a lot like the feeling, especially when the CF film, practical and a bit different when performed.

Needless to say, will have different habits, right?

Of course, I had a shy personality, but the atmosphere in the new period, that kind of character does not work, because you must jump out from the crowd in, "not only quiet," as the accused have also listened to a lot of what. Then there is a change of personality should say, actually changed a lot. However, as has recently become a problem, if and actor Office too close, can also cause scandal. On the actor, not for you only own style, I like the scene in the film, then quietly move along much. Would like to be and starring actor before becoming close, will have good performance; however, seem to not have to do that. Because I was still young, there are still not as big as the older generation can be kept happy at the shooting scene to speak, into the shooting and can immediately seize upon the atmosphere. And played opposite actor has become close to the case, the performances would have relaxed a little to ease side. In the shooting scene did not speak, I'm more easily grasp the feeling.

TV dramas and movies, what kind of part of the heart by the love?

TV and movies are mutually complementary aspects of both, I can well grasp this part of the reconciliation.The first film will be more to say more, but because you actually try to perform, and found not only in that way; TV better active routine details, we are also able to join into impromptu performances. Is in the genre of the film must be added a lot of dramatic parts. However, the name of film actress Li Yaoyuan TV actor Li Yaoyuan better than his debut (Ha ha ha).

I heard shooting <cat girls> when the contents of the plastic surgery of the lines is made up out of their own?

Yes, originally in the script, the Hui-Zhu Yu want to change other parts of the lines I want to change their plastic parts; want to nose and then confused the high point, eyes bigger.

There are more floating where you want it?

In peacetime can not think about if the eyes like a big thing, but when seen on television the way their performance, they will have this idea. But do not think so now, even if the eye is not big enough, but it can have a profound eyes, then this is enough. Want to become a strong actor look like Lee Byung Hun predecessors did.

~~ Horse Doctor ~~

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2862 on: June 10, 2010, 11:43:33 PM »

Uncharted territory; people do not go places, such as places like Egypt. In addition, it wanted to go to the United States, is also living there to see the future of the country. Honeymoon with her husband want to go to Europe when the backpacker travel, this is my dreams.

hwaaaaa... saya terkejut membaca ini, ini 2001...ohhh....belum mengenal Bunglon !!!! 
tp lihatlah saudara2... itu impiannyaaa !!!
waktu itu mafiatahu menuduh bunglon tidak nasionalis gara2 tinggal di USA, dan penyebab seseorang diterpa gosip miring gak nasionalis dengan sengaja melahirkan di luar Korea

tapi lihaaaaaatttt... tinggal di USA, bahkan Backpacker Honeymon keliling Europe.... aaaarrrgg itu semua cita2 seseorang, bukan Bunglon......n bener2 terwujud setelah menikah sm Bunglon
huufff.... kebenaran terungkap juga..... [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

~~ Horse Doctor ~~

mas-aduth

• Penyelam Unggul
  • mafiatahu sisterhood
Lyw
« Reply #2863 on: June 11, 2010, 05:59:03 AM »

Ooh... Ini mi yg lo bilang kemaren kalo kebenaran dah terungkap. Gw kirain apaan

kalo dr wawancara diatas, seseorang berkata kalau dia ingin MENGUNJUNGI negara2 diatas. Yg namanya MENGUNJUNGI itu lamanya paling 1-2 minggu. Nah kalo dah sampe tinggal selama 2 th dan sampe beranak pula,itu namanya MENETAP.

Ketika seseorang mengetahui dirinya hamil, mengapa dia tidak pulang ke korea? Wanita hamil masih boleh kok naik pesawat, kecuali kalo usia kandungannya dah lanjut bener. Ato kalo demi kenyamanan Gw rasa gak sulit bagi bunglon (yg sering diimajinasikan nimi sebagai mahluk terkaya di korea) untuk menggunakan pesawat pribadi(kalo ada). Bunglon(yg katanya) berwawasan luas itu tentu tau dong kalo anaknya laki2, maka si anak akan terhindar dr WaMil. Kenapa gak segera pulang tp malah menetap disana ???

Untung anaknya cewek, jd bisa sedikit termaafkan oleh sebagian publik korea. Dan sebagian lagi ttp sentimen (cthnya penghargaan baeksang ato munculnya antifans spt MrBarca)

...And may the odds be ever in your favor

saphire88

• Cabin Crew
  • smile......
    • Diet Sehat Natural
« Reply #2864 on: June 11, 2010, 06:31:01 AM »

bos...serius amat ya..? [biggrin] [biggrin]

make a wish aja deh, premiere bean paste oppa dateng, mgkn kan menjwb tanda tanya selama ini.
dunia seleb tu kayakna dimana-mana misterius, d dpn blg A bs jd trnyata B...wong kita2 jg suka gitu... ;D ;D

nam-won jjang!!! [worried] [worried] [worried]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pumpkinpop

• Cabin Crew
  • yeah whatsoever
« Reply #2865 on: June 11, 2010, 07:52:21 AM »

min persamaan namwon [biggrin]

nyahahhah jadi inget seagam gw pas kuliah si stt  [hmpfh] seragam gw banget tuh nyahahahhaha ;D
siap mencari ibu untuk anak-anak ayam!

dhe2

• Forum Machi
  • "NAMWON IN MY HEART"
« Reply #2866 on: June 11, 2010, 08:17:08 AM »

nyahahhah jadi inget seagam gw pas kuliah si stt  [hmpfh] seragam gw banget tuh nyahahahhaha ;D

ya allah serasi sekali mereka, yobo tampak begitu manis walo dgn gaya rambut yg spt itu, seseorang jg, mereka tuh cocok bgt jadi suami istri, mereka harusnya bertemu sblum salah satu diantara mereka itu sdh pnya pendamping, knp ya mereka baru ktmu skrg, aku jd begitu sedih, bahkan klo inget cinta yobo bwt seseorang hati ini rasanya sakit :-[

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
Re: Lyw
« Reply #2867 on: June 11, 2010, 08:41:18 AM »

Ooh... Ini mi yg lo bilang kemaren kalo kebenaran dah terungkap. Gw kirain apaan

kalo dr wawancara diatas, seseorang berkata kalau dia ingin MENGUNJUNGI negara2 diatas. Yg namanya MENGUNJUNGI itu lamanya paling 1-2 minggu. Nah kalo dah sampe tinggal selama 2 th dan sampe beranak pula,itu namanya MENETAP.

Ketika seseorang mengetahui dirinya hamil, mengapa dia tidak pulang ke korea? Wanita hamil masih boleh kok naik pesawat, kecuali kalo usia kandungannya dah lanjut bener. Ato kalo demi kenyamanan Gw rasa gak sulit bagi bunglon (yg sering diimajinasikan nimi sebagai mahluk terkaya di korea) untuk menggunakan pesawat pribadi(kalo ada). Bunglon(yg katanya) berwawasan luas itu tentu tau dong kalo anaknya laki2, maka si anak akan terhindar dr WaMil. Kenapa gak segera pulang tp malah menetap disana ???

Untung anaknya cewek, jd bisa sedikit termaafkan oleh sebagian publik korea. Dan sebagian lagi ttp sentimen (cthnya penghargaan baeksang ato munculnya antifans spt MrBarca)

hihih. iye duth ah serius amat, sampe salah baca niye...... [hmpfh] [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

See???  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

juga tinggal disana bukan cuma jalan2  ;D ;D

duth Justru yah, wanita yg hamil muda yg gak boleh naek pesawat, soalnya kandungannya masih rentan (biasanya yg masih 3 bulan kebawah)
lagian Bunglon n seseorang kan lagi sekolah di San Diego, emg mau tinggal disana kok  ^-^

hahahah, kapan gw bilang Bunglon mahkluk terkaya di Korea?  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

~~ Horse Doctor ~~

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2868 on: June 11, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »

Satu lagi Quote menarik... ^-^ ^-^

Needless to say, will have different habits, right?

Of course, I had a shy personality, but the atmosphere in the new period, that kind of character does not work, because you must jump out from the crowd in, "not only quiet," as the accused have also listened to a lot of what. Then there is a change of personality should say, actually changed a lot. However, as has recently become a problem, if and actor Office too close, can also cause scandal. On the actor, not for you only own style, I like the scene in the film, then quietly move along much. Would like to be and starring actor before becoming close, will have good performance; however, seem to not have to do that. Because I was still young, there are still not as big as the older generation can be kept happy at the shooting scene to speak, into the shooting and can immediately seize upon the atmosphere. And played opposite actor has become close to the case, the performances would have relaxed a little to ease side. In the shooting scene did not speak, I'm more easily grasp the feeling.

Yuppp..... pas banged sama kenyataan selama ini, sifat asli seseorang, pada dasarnya adalah PEMALU, tapi di dunia entertaiment gak bisa jadi pemalu koz harus bergaul dengan banyak orang, terlebih harus membagun chemistry sama lawan main, itu harus, seseorang bener2 berubah untuk kariernya, tapi ketika menyangkut kehidupan  pribadinya dia tetaplah seorang pemalu. emg begitu pemalu kalo mengangkut pribadi, tapi sangat terbuka dan easy going dengan lawan main.
good.. bener2 jelas deh sekarang..

Ioa, tentang hubungan pertemanan juga, seseorang bilang dy aka tetap menjaga hubungan baik dengan teman2nya walaupun mungkin udah terpisah lama, (ini beda sama sifat Hae Joo yg dimainkannya di Take Care Of May Cat yg egois n cepet ngelupain temen)

terbukti,, di Twitter seseorang, akrab banged sam Bae Dooana, udah 10 tahun ,tetep berteman baik, begitu pula degan Ock Jung Hyung, di twittenya juga sering banged ngobrol, gitu juga JJM n temen2 lamanya yg lain. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 01:15:08 PM by ninimi »

~~ Horse Doctor ~~

ninimi

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2869 on: June 11, 2010, 08:52:34 AM »

hahahah.. iee pum gw juga koleksi kemeja putih tuh..  [hmpfh] [hmpfh]

~~ Horse Doctor ~~
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 ... 1462   Go Up