;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 [266] 267   Go Down

Author Topic: LEE JUN KI (이준기)  (Read 208553 times)

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 6
Re: LEE JUN KI (이준기)
« Reply #2650 on: July 19, 2018, 07:29:45 pm »

Lee Joon Gi Opens Up About Jiu-Jitsu, Love For His Fans, And More
J. Lim July 18, 2018

Lee Joon Gi recently participated in a photo shoot and interview with Cosmopolitan, and opened up about a variety of topics.

This was Lee Joon Gi’s first photo shoot following the conclusion of his most-recent drama “Lawless Lawyer.” He showed affection for his character Bong Sang Pil, who put his life on the line to fight against the evils of society, and said, “Bong Sang Pil is a great fighter, but he’s also very smart and empathetic. I think it’ll be hard to meet another character like him again. I feel more attached to the character because I worked on him with both Choi Min Soo and Lee Hye Young.”

Lee Joon Gi also shared that since the drama’s end, he has been resting at home and only leaving his house to exercise. Sharing that he’s addicted to Jiu-Jitsu, he said, “I’ve also learned Taekwondo and Muay Thai, and Jiu-Jitsu is the latest martial arts I’m learning, and it’s so charming. I feel like it helps train both my body and mind.”

The actor also revealed that he enjoys fan meetings because they give him the ability to connect with his fans. He said, “At fan meetings, I can feel myself getting younger. There are some who like the more serious side of me, and there are others who like me when I’m brighter and happier. Thanks to them, I’m living a happy and fun life.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/18/lee-joon-gi-opens-jiu-jitsu-love-fans/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:38:43 pm by y0eel »

whatea

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 8
« Reply #2651 on: July 21, 2018, 07:56:25 pm »

di section tv Juki blg pgn main bareng sm Ha Ji Won. tp blm kesampean :) lucu tuh interviewnya. ada video dia msh awal2 ikut audisi. sampe ngakak liat jadulnya

SoSoo couple
cr: PDnote SBS

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2652 on: July 23, 2018, 11:20:22 pm »

moga aja kesampain main bareng ha ji won xixi

Keren ubdate an junki kali ini, bdannya terbuat dr apa sih, saia aja sit up biasa ga bisa  [hmpfh] [lol]

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2653 on: July 28, 2018, 10:53:18 am »

Badannya elastis ya. Pantes Juki rada pendek. Dia sm JGS kan malsuin tinggi bdn [lol] tp emg bnyk sih aktor yg malsuin tinggi bdn. Pas syuting diakalin pake sepatu yg ada hak nya.

SoSoo couple

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2654 on: July 28, 2018, 05:43:32 pm »

yg penting ga pendek2 amat, asal jangan lawan mainnya  yang tinggi bgt [hmpfh]
Mksdnya yg keren itu actionnya :D

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2655 on: October 11, 2018, 01:38:17 pm »

IU AND LEE JOON GI TO REUNITE ON KNOWING BROTHERS!
[/b]
OCTOBER 11, 2018 KOREANOPHILES ...
IU, KNOWING BROTHERS!, LEE JOON GI
_
Moon Lovers’ main leads IU and Lee Joon Gi are guesting on JTBC’s variety program “Knowing Brothers”! On October 11, media outlet Osen reported that IU and Lee Joon Gi will guest on the popular show “Knowing Brothers”. The two were the main leads of the 2016 drama Moon Lovers/Scarlet Heart Ryeo that is loved by global fans around the world.

Lee Joon Gi is not promoting anything at the moment but because IU recently returned with new music, he decided to come and support her on Knowing Brothers.

The two became very close after playing as each others’ love interest in the drama and they also showed their support to each other by sending food trucks on their drama sets.

Are you ready for this much awaited reunion?

http://koreanophile.com/iu-and-leejoongi-to-reunite-on-knowingbrothers/

IU And Lee Joon Gi To Make Joint Appearance On “Ask Us Anything”
[/b]

Oct 11, 2018
by DY_Kim
~
Updated October 11 KST:

IU and Lee Joon Gi are confirmed to appear on “Ask Us Anything”! A source from the program commented in response to the reports, “Lee Joon Gi and IU are currently recording [‘Ask Us Anything’] together.” The broadcast date of their episode has not been decided yet.
~
https://www.soompi.com/article/1243691wpp/iu-lee-joon-gi-make-joint-appearance-ask-us-anything
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 01:49:16 pm by y0eel »

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2656 on: October 11, 2018, 08:14:42 pm »

Shippernya lgsg tumpengan [lol]
Juki mau demi bantuin IU promo albumnya. Itu kan bnrnya IU yg diundang.juki diminta nemenin

SoSoo couple

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2657 on: October 11, 2018, 09:24:56 pm »

itu artinya juki baik hati [hmpfh]
demi teman rela bagi bagi ;D

y0eel

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2658 on: October 14, 2018, 01:37:04 pm »

scarlet season 3

whatea

• Senior Sailor
« Reply #2659 on: October 14, 2018, 07:40:33 pm »

Liat previewnya kyknya lucu nih. Alsn knp Juki udh gak prnh ikt varshow Krn sering bkin malu alias pol2an abis gak jaim dan cerewet. Mgkn Krn itu agensinya gak prnh lg ngijinin dia ikt varshow/talkshow tkt imejnya terpengaruh.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GDsJ-oSDXKk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GDsJ-oSDXKk</a>

Cr: jtbc entertainment
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 08:46:46 pm by whatea »

SoSoo couple
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 [266] 267   Go Up