;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 268   Go Down

Author Topic: *HRITHIK ROSHAN*~^The New EMPEROR of Bollywood & The Handsome Bollywood Actor^  (Read 193027 times)

Mz_HyunKi

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
Re: ~* HRITHIK ROSHAN *~ The Handsome Bollywood Actor
« Reply #260 on: March 20, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »

iya..baru kelihatan tri he2 :) :)

hbsnya bingung mau ngepos apaan...jadinya silent reader aja.. :-\ :-\

aku baru tahu ni ternyata yang anjurin hrithik jadi aktor itu sama ngebentuk bodynya hrithik itu tu awalnya salman khan tho...

wah thanx to salman khan..udah ajarin hrithik..baiknya dia..(malah jadi hebatan hritk dari dia) ~~thanx salman :) ;)

btw ni ada berita ...udah lama si
moga2 benar dia ke hollywood

Is Hrithik Roshan entering Hollywood?

By indiafm
Thursday Sep 6 5:45 PM

Post the super success of Koi Mil Gaya, Krrish and Dhoom 2, Hrithik Roshan is being extra conscious about the kind of projects he chooses. Though he has only one film currently on floor, Jodhaa Akbar; there is still uncertainty about its release this year.

Meanwhile he hasn't signed on any new project though whispers around the town indicate his multiple-film deals with corporate production houses or his special appearances for films made by friends. Also in the pipeline is the sequel to Krrish for which he is currently co-scripting with his father Rajesh Roshan; even as the film is expected to come on floors only next year.

All of this is happening in Bollywood where he has firmly established himself as one of the topmost star-actors in the current times. How about Hollywood? Much more than just whispers are being heard that he has already been invited by some of the top Hollywood film makers.

His international spokesperson from US confirms, "Yes, it's true that Hrithik has already been invited by the best, the biggest and the most credible industry professionals. Now all Hrithik has to do is ask, want and desire. I think that's why he can take his time and pick and choose what he likes."

How serious and practical is Hrithik's foray into Hollywood? In the past as well as present, there have been number of actors who have tried their luck in the overseas without a positive outcome.

"I am aware about the fact that they have done projects. I also know that Bollywood stars have tried to break into the mainstream for many years now. But if you observe closely, none have really been successful in the true meaning of cross over", she says.
Reflecting on the sorry state of affairs when it comes to Indian actors attempting crossover to Hollywood, she adds, "It is also sad but true that some have been dropped by the biggest agencies in town. To make matters worse, some have starred in films that didn't do well at the box office or have been critically slammed with negative reviews."

How does Hollywood perceive Hrithik in this case? Is he turning out to be different from the ilk? "As a publicist in Hollywood working with major motion picture studios, films and A-list stars, I have never seen an artist so close to perfect. Do I need to add anything more?" says Hrithik's spokesperson confidently.

"The icing on the cake is the fact that West has woken up the powerhouse of talent that Hrithik is after looking at the current crop of films he has done. Whilst Hollywood's most credible trades call him "The Bankable Hrithik Roshan", A-List Agents of the American Cinema consider him to be "the Sun and the Moon by himself", which by itself shows yet again his reach and credibility", she reveals.

Since the going has been so great, when is an announcement expected in this regard? After all it will be an event in itself if Hrithik truly gets a major role in a prestigious Hollywood project.

"Hrithik is still keeping the standards high and tries to concentrate on the priorities and current projects", she reveals, "Hollywood Executives believe him to be the future of Western films and even though he has not made any attempts to star in a Hollywood film, he still gets offers. Just wait and watch!"

Do we see a space for Hrithik in the top league which currently belongs to a Tom Cruise or a Brad Pitt? Laughs the lady, "Some say, he is the next Tom Cruise, some call him the new Brad Pitt while some compare his class and stature to George Clooney. But Hrithik is all of the above and some more."

Turning serious, she declares, "Hrithik will never get cast where Cruise should or in a role that belongs to Pitt. Hrithik Roshan will star in a vehicle that is designed and produced only for him. Hrithik Roshan will star in a Hrithik Roshan film."

credit :
http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news-detail/7588/Is-Hrithik-Roshan-entering-Hollywood.html

PROUD TO BE CHUNSA

Mz_HyunKi

• Forum Machi
« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2009, 08:08:55 PM »

yah beneran sepi nih..ngepos gambar aja deh

hrithik sma kareena kapoor

hrithik sma preity zinta

credit : berbagai sumber

wallpaper kl ada yang mau..cakep [lovestruck] [lovestruck]

in hrithik sma sapa ya..ada yang tahu ga ??

ini alamatnya hrithik..dapet ni..bener atau ga..ga tahu
Address: Kavita Building, 2nd Floor Vithal Nagar Society, 11th Rd., Juhu Scheme, Mumbai 400 049
kl iya..bisa kirim surat ke sana kapan2 keke
credit:
http://www.iloveindia.com/bollywood/actors/hrithik-roshan.html
PROUD TO BE CHUNSA

reflection

• Tomodachi
  • n_n
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2009, 08:53:27 PM »

skrg kan di tpi suka ada film india..
kadang ada filmnya hritnik juga lho..
nonton gak yg dia terdampar di pulau berdua ama cewek?
ceweknya sapa yah?

halo lam kenal refelction...
gw altaf...
iya itu film judulnya Kaho Naa Pyar Hai...

ceweknya itu namanya Amisha Patel...
Kayaknya orang baru ya di dunia bollywood...?
masak gag tahu seh itu film debutnya duggu (panggilan hrithik-red) judulnya apa...

tapi gag papa koq...
yg penting lo suka duggu...
hehehehehe...

hai hai lam kenal juga...
gw suka hritnik sejak main sama rani n kareena kapoor..
nah klo ttg judul film india.. gw gak pernah inget... suka ketuker2... ;D ;D
klo cewek boly dikit bgt yg gw kenal...
jd gak tau deh klo ada amisha patel... :P

watzon

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
  • <3
« Reply #263 on: March 21, 2009, 09:32:49 AM »

Hrithik Roshan dumps Mumbai Indians?

Tinsel tattle has it that Hrithik Roshan has changed his loyalty from Mumbai to Rajasthan ahead of the IPL tournament.

According to the latest buzz, Hrithik is no longer going to promote Mumbai Indians like he did last year by shaking his leg in the team’s video “Duniya Hila Denge”. Ironically, the team even failed to reach the semifinals last year.

This year, Hrithik is learnt to be switching his loyalty to Rajasthan Royals – last year’s champs – thanks to Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty who seems to have convinced Hrithik to be part of the new Royals’ video. Hrithik’s one-year contract with Mumbai Indians has already expired.

Shilpa and her boyfriend own a 12 percent stake in the Rajasthan team. She is going to dance in a promotional video and is letting her purse strings loose to make sure the video turns out to be as lavish as the team’s name.

Shilpa has already been part of the Rajasthan Royals’ new anthem ‘Halla Bol’ which was recently unveiled at a pre-Holi bash held at a five-star suburban hotel. That song is learnt to have cost around Rs. 1 crore.

Mz_HyunKi

• Forum Machi
« Reply #264 on: March 21, 2009, 07:19:49 PM »

wah thanx beritanya watzon..itu bukan gara2 berubah loyaltinya tapi dia sibuk syuting kites...itu beritanya ga usah dipercaya.. :'( :'(

hrithik itu tipe yang bisa fokus ke satu kerjaan aja...the great choice...jadi dia fokus ke kites...gitu

ehem..ehem..ni ada brita kenapa hrithik beda dari yang lain..**maaf ga maksud ngebashing yang lain**

Hrithik Roshan: The new emperor of Bollywood

Source: MN

Date: March 5, 2007

Hrithik Roshan is one Bollywood actor who could play any role with amazing conviction and assurance. His latest class act as emperor Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar is another feather in his feather-festooned crown. He truly has become the Bollywood king.

IN ALL the clamour made about the banning of the Hindi period romance Jodhaa Akbar by the Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh governments, the subsequent lifting of the ban by the MP High Court, the protests staged by a motley group in Maharashtra against the movie, and about the box-office collections that the movie has raked in worldwide (about Rs 74 crore worldwide within just ten days of its release), one gets a feeling that something is not being given the attention that it richly deserves. It is the emergence of Hrithik Roshan as the new emperor of Bollywood.

Reams of pages have been written about the ‘Badshahs’ and ‘Shahenshahs’ of Bollywood. But if there is someone who is a worthy contender to the title Shahenshah, it has to be Roshan. There are reasons.

A great actor is one who can get into the skin of any character that he is asked to portray and live the character on the screen. Though every actor worth his salt tries to do just this, very few succeed in their efforts. And that too, portraying a historical character on the screen is not something that comes easily to everyone.

A comparison is in order here. Amitabh Bachchan is a great actor and can carry any role on his experienced shoulders. However, he belongs to an older generation and it would be unfair to compare him with the younger lot.

Then there is Shahrukh Khan, or the King Khan, as he would like to be known, who considers himself the uncrowned Shahenshah of Bollywood. However, SRK has his limitations. He is a star, no doubt. But his inventory of acting skills is limited to a few roles that he is comfortable with: an obsessed lover or a happy-go-lucky romantic hero – roles in which SRK can be himself and not the character. Whenever, he has tried a different role, he, as an actor, has always fallen flat. The movie Asoka sank without a trace, because we got to see Khan on the screen and not Emperor Asoka. Nor could he do full justice to the role of an NRI in the Ashutosh Gowarikar movie Swades. In Swades and Chak De India, all that Khan did was cutting out being SRK. In other words, for once (or twice), he resisted playing SRK on the screen, which certainly made his portrayal of these two characters a bit different from the rest of his roles, which were invariably all about Khan being or playing himself.

That leaves us only with Aamir Khan, who is undoubtedly one of the finest actors of the land. Aamir certainly interprets his roles in his own unique way and becomes the characters that he portrays. However, he has studiously avoided playing action roles in what is popularly known as the ‘masala’ genre.

Roshan, on the other hand, has excelled in all sorts of roles. Starting from his first movie Kaho Na Pyar Hai (KNPH) to the latest Jodhaa Akbar, he has essayed roles that are as diverse and wide as the gamut of emotions and acting skills that he is capable of exhibiting. Just take a look at the range of roles that he has played in movies like KNPH, Fiza, Mission Kashmir, Yaadein, Koi Mil Gaya, Lakshya, Krrish, Dhoom-2, and Jodhaa Akbar, and you will understand what I mean.

Be it any role - a romantic hero Rohit/Raj in KNPH, where he made his stunning debut and caught the imagination of the nation, or a convincing portrayal of a terrorist in Fiza, or a mind-blowing interpretation of a growth retarded man-child in Koi Mil Gaya, or a fantastic Indian superman avatar in Krrish, or a dazzling depiction of the mysterious Mr A in Dhoom-2, or a regal rendering of the role of a majestic and conscientious emperor in Jodhaa Akbar - Roshan has displayed an amazing repertoire of histrionics and breathed life into his on-screen personas so much so that you get to see the reel characters and not Roshan, the actor.

No wonder that Dilip Kumar, the legendary actor who played the role of Akbar’s son, Salim, in the magnum opus Mughal-e-Azam, has reportedly said, “After watching Hrithik play Akbar I was reminded of my film Mughal-e-Azam and the role of Salim that I essayed. Besides, he plays any role to such perfection that he metamorphoses from being Hrithik playing a role to the actual character in the film going about as himself.”

Need one add anything more??

credit : hrithikrules.com

dari artikel di atas kelihatan banget kl hrithik itu terbilang aktor yang berani ambil bermacam2 peran yang berbeda satu sama lain...dan dia bisa masuk ke dalam karakternya..sedangkan yang lain..bacalah di atas  :) :)

tmbah bangga sam hrithik..go hrithik.!!mpe dilip kumar aja kagum sama hrithik..baru kali ini ada aktor kya dia lagi..thanx to GOD..hrithik is awesome and amazing actor  [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

oi ya..welcome reflection...
sorry telat nyapa..sering main sini ya..biar tahu ttg hrithik :)

kbar terbaru hrithik dia mau syuting main bareng ash di film slb,,pertengahan april dan film kites rilis bulan juni ..jadi ga sabar  [thumbsup]
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 07:22:34 PM by Mz_HyunKi »
PROUD TO BE CHUNSA

rosyie

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #265 on: March 22, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

in hrithik sma sapa ya..ada yang tahu ga ??

hi hyunki itu photony barbara mori n montero mori ;)

PROPESIONAL:hrithik rela JELEK utk pran d guzaris.gemukin bdan,tmbuhin jenggot tebel,mpe pnjangin rmbut.Pokoke krg super duper JELEK

i lov kputusn du utk ambil 1 ato2 pilem p'taun krn lbh mentingin kualitas drpd kuantitas
i lov kputusn du utk ambil karakter yg beda2 d tiap pilemna
i lov du yg mampu meranin karakter ssulit papun
i ingin du meranin karakter yg jau lbh sulit

watzon

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 2
  • <3
« Reply #266 on: March 22, 2009, 07:46:26 PM »

Priyanka and Hrithik graze cover of Filmfare

rosyie

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #267 on: March 23, 2009, 06:27:33 PM »

hufffffff dr td ngisi treat org mll... [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
balik k treat ksayangan ku ini ach.... [lovestruck] [lovestruck]
loch pada kmana ya koq hr ini hyunki n itri ga da :( :( :(

PROPESIONAL:hrithik rela JELEK utk pran d guzaris.gemukin bdan,tmbuhin jenggot tebel,mpe pnjangin rmbut.Pokoke krg super duper JELEK

i lov kputusn du utk ambil 1 ato2 pilem p'taun krn lbh mentingin kualitas drpd kuantitas
i lov kputusn du utk ambil karakter yg beda2 d tiap pilemna
i lov du yg mampu meranin karakter ssulit papun
i ingin du meranin karakter yg jau lbh sulit

Mz_HyunKi

• Forum Machi
« Reply #268 on: March 23, 2009, 08:08:23 PM »

aku ada rosyie..tadi barusan ngelihat videonya hrithik pas pertama kali dapat award pas ka ho na pyar hai ..cute deh..nrevous gitu..coba cek deh

Hrithik Roshan's first filmfare - acknowledges KNK
Hrithik Roshan's first filmfare - acknowledges KNK

cute bgts..suka...beda bgt sekarang udah lihai ucapin trimakasihnya pas di screen award...cuma ya masih pemalu gitu..matany itu innoncent banget..

paling suka sma hrithik..paling suka..biru kehijau2an gitu..suka  [lovestruck] [lovestruck]..km apa rosy ??

btw masa itu fotonya barbara sih..ko agak beda ya sama yang aku lihat di screen award ...??  :-\
PROUD TO BE CHUNSA

Mz_HyunKi

• Forum Machi
« Reply #269 on: March 24, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

yah bener2 sepi hiks hiks...

rosyie..altaf..itri..kemana kalian

ada yang mau aku tanyain..hrithik itu perfeksionis banget ya ?? sma kya amir khan..ya ga apa2 sih malah bagus..jadi totalitas aktingnya

tpi yang aku bingungin kenapa gitu hrithik nolak film dil chata hai, hum tum, sma swadesnya ashitosh gowariker..(filmmaker joodha akbar ) antara tahun 2004,2005 kemarin padahal dia ditawarin..**Bingung banget**

apalgi swades yang dimainkan sma srk kemarin yang antar srk menang di filmfare padahal ni film awalnya utk hrithik lho..kok kesempatan bagus gitu disia2kan ya ??  [hammer] [hammer]
kan bisa aja dia menang..eh dia malah vakum ... :-\ :'(

knapa gitu ??

ini tahu dia ditawarin film DCH, hum tum sama swades..
in farhan sma karan ngomong...btw farhan kyanya suka sama hrithik bgtzz.. :)

'I was upset when Hrithik refused DCH'

Source: A HitList Correspondent; Mid-Day

It’s a boys night out in Koffee with Karan (10 pm, Star World) tonight. Childhood buddies, Hrithik Roshan and Farhan Akhtar, come together with host Karan Johar for a fun-filled show.

Johar gets them to reveal their childhood memories including all the pranks they pulled on each other. When Johar reveals Akhtar’s hidden talent for dancing, he turns the table by coolly replying, “Hrithik has learnt dancing from me.

He was my disciple!” Akhtar also says, “I was extremely disappointed when Hrithik declined Dil Chahta Hai. When I was writing the film, the cast I had was Akshay, Saif and Hrithik.”

The rapid-fire round pushes the two men into some tight spots, bringing out some very interesting revelations. They are joined by another special childhood friend Uday Chopra who completes this all-male show. Here are some bits from the conversation:

Johar: Hrithik, a lot of people have asked me about your pet name Duggu, the origin comes from?

Roshan: From, Guddu, that’s my dad’s name.

Johar: After Lakshya, you haven’t signed on a single film! Why is that?

Roshan: I took my first break after five years, there were the award functions, my world tour, and I’m helping my dad with his film.

Johar: Is there a particular reason why you haven’t signed on any films? Is the writing or talent not worthy of Hrithik Roshan?

Roshan: Yes, I’ve stretched my break too far. I need a break from my break! On a more serious note no there is nothing wrong with the industry or the talent. I think I’m at a place where I can have a choice, the film should excite me to a certain level.

Johar: What happens when you say no to a certain film and it goes on to become a success, like you said no to Hum Tum, and it was a big hit?

Roshan: I don’t regret it at all. Hum Tum was a hit because they did a good job, it went in the right direction. Maybe I gave the push in the right direction!

Johar: You said no to Ashutosh Gowarikar for Swades. There must be a thought and a reason.

Roshan: I was doing Lakshya at that time and I didn’t have the dates, it sort of went out of my hands.

Akhtar: I do remember chatting with him, both before and during Lakshya about focusing on one film at a time.

Johar: Farhan, did you always know Hrithik would be a great star?

Akhtar: It’s funny, we all used to hang out at Uday Chopra’s house, who had this big home camera, we kept filming each other and Uday would do screen tests. We thought Uday would end up being a director; Hrithik, we were convinced, would be an actor and we thought I would be in jail!

Johar: Yes you were this super brat, I didn’t in my wildest dreams think you would be a director, did you Hrithik?

Roshan: No I didn’t, I thought maybe he’d take up bodybuilding.

Akhtar: I might as well tell you, when I was 15-16 I used to work out in the gym, pretty seriously.

Roshan: He’s also a damn good dancer, he used to get all the first prizes, I used to get the second.

Johar: I remember seeing you dancing in all these parties, you and Aditya Chopra dancing and winning.

Roshan: I just sat and watched; now I imbibe them.

Akhtar: Yes, when I took up dancing is when Hrithik became my disciple.

Johar: Was it at all strange when Farhan had to direct you?

Hrithik: It was a serious film, and I’m a very serious person when I’m on the sets. After seeing a film like DCH, I knew he would settle for nothing less.

Johar: Your impression when you first saw DCH?

Roshan: I was depressed. How did Farhan get it this way? Where had he been these six years, I wanted to go there. What books had he read?

Johar: Hrithik you were one of the initial choices for the film, in fact the cast that finally played was not what you had planned for the movie. So Hrithik and Abhishek, who are both your childhood friends did not do your first film DCH?

Akhtar: Well somebody got to them before I did. When I was writing the film the cast I had was Akshay, Saif and Hrithik.

Roshan: It was a genuine problem of dates, I had signed on many films, and could not give the dates.

Johar: Contrary to the person we’ve all known, the stories came out that on the sets of Lakshya you had this autocratic nature.

Akhtar: When people want to write information about someone and there’s no information forthcoming, they tend to make it up. Ritesh and me consciously decided that we don’t wanna talk about the film.

The media reported various things, like an episode with Amitabh Bachchan; it is upsetting, as he’s somebody who’s known me since I was born. I was so excited that he was a part of this film I was making.

Of course by the end of it various stories came out, that I had a fight with Hritik, Ritesh and me have split, that Prabhu Deva has fired me.

Roshan: He’s a director and was expecting what any director expects from his crew, to be on time, to know your lines and to be equally motivated as he is about the film.

On the other productions that I’ve worked, there was discipline. You didn’t fear being punished. But with him on the first two schedules, you’d think if you didn’t do this right you might get punished.

Johar: Farhan, you come from a different world than your dad’s. He’s been a screenplay writer now also a lyricist. Professionally, is it easy having a father like that?

Akhtar: Having somebody like that can only be an advantage. He has tremendous talent, a source of inspiration, he’s committed to doing good quality work. He’s completely logical. That completes everything that I would want from a peer.

Johar: Has the generation gap never bothered you?

Akhtar: I give him a lot more credit. He understands my lot a lot better than I understand his lot. He’s evolved over the years to accept the new sensibilities. He’s adamant about his view though, when he knows he’s right.

Johar: Hrithik, how was it being directed by your father?

Roshan: It was fun and also I was assisting him for six years, we share an amazing understanding between an actor and a director.

Johar: Farhan, Lakshya got a lot of critical acclaim, but didn’t do too well commercially. How did you react to the box-office of Lakshya?

Akhtar: I’ve given it a lot of thought to figure out what didn’t work for people, it’s still very close a film for me to step away and judge.

From what I’ve heard about generally, I think the pace of the second half of the film was a little problem, they adored the first half though. For me my film doing well equates with more people seeing it, I think the people who didn’t see it, eventually missed out.

Johar: What do you think Hrithik the film didn’t do well commercially?

Roshan: I’m all for commercial success, that’s where people are putting their money, where their mouth is. I was delighted with Lakshya, coz I was hugely appreciated. Some things run some things don’t you can sit and analyse and sound intelligent, your reasons may make sense or may fall short.

But it misses the point. But Lakshya has given me a better perspective of me as an actor, I’ve respected myself more with Lakshya.

Johar: You have worked with two perfectionists, Aamir and Hrithik. Whose got more to you?

Akhtar: Aamir is more for focusing on details, apart from his performance, he likes to know about other things. Hrithik is a lot more focused on just his character.

Johar: Do you think you’re a perfectionist Hrithik? You’re very self- critical. You underestimate your own brilliance. You actually don’t think you are a good dancer.

Roshan: I hope you’re right but I don’t see it like that. It takes a lot out of me. I was really embarrassed on my first day of dance shooting, so I just keep working hard.

The rapid fire round

Johar: What would you change in Lakshya?

Roshan: Preity’s hair in the first half.

Johar: Wonderful! The worst things you read or heard about yourself?

Roshan: That in my Coke commercial that I danced in, they said it was Shiamak Davar’s body and my face.

Johar: The sexiest Hindi film heroine?

Roshan: Mallika Sherawat.

Johar: Ok your favourite Rakesh Roshan film?

Roshan: Koi… Mil Gaya

Johar: Your least favourite Rakesh Roshan film?

Roshan: King Uncle.

Johar: Preity Zinta or Jaadu? (laughs)

Roshan: Jaadu… he only spoke when he was spoken to!

Johar: Farhan your turn, the one thing you’d like to change in the Hindi film fraternity?

Akhtar: The award functions.

Johar: Ashutosh, Aditya Chopra, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, rank in order of preference.

Akhtar: Ashutosh, Aadi, Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Johar: Aishwarya, Rani, Kareena, Preity?

Akhtar: Preity, Rani, Aishwarya, Kareena

Johar: The best actor in the country according to you is?

Akhtar: Hrithik.

Johar: If you could change one thing about Lakshya, it would be?

Akhtar: The audience

Johar: Box-office or critical acclaim?

Akhtar: Both. I wanna have my cake and eat it too!

Johar: Javed Aktar as a lyricist or Javed Aktar as a scriptwriter?

Akhtar: As a scriptwriter.

credit : HrithikRules.com
PROUD TO BE CHUNSA
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 ... 268   Go Up