;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: [Finished] Endless Love/ 愛∞無限 (Wilber Pan, Sandrine Pinna, Lin You Wei)  (Read 29817 times)

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Keong: 0
  • Love Mando

"Endless Love" ! 愛∞無限

Title: 愛∞無限 / Ai ∞ Wu Xian
English title: Endless Love
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: CTS
Broadcast period: 2010-Aug-22
Air time: Sunday 22:00 - 23:30
Opening theme song: Wo Men Dou Pa Tong (我們都怕痛) by Wilber Pan
Ending theme song: Cai Hong Yu (彩虹雨) by Huang Yu Xun 黃宇矄

Synopsis :

Song Rui En had always believed that she would marry Li Min Shuo one day, once he stopped seeing her as a little sister. But her belief changed after she met Liang Jing Hao, a wisecracking guy who turned her world upside down. She was a girl from a rich family without a care in the world. And he was a penniless man with a chip on his shoulder. They overcame many obstacles to be together. But when Liang walked out on her the day before their wedding, she was at a loss to understand his reason.
Starring :

Wilber Pan as Liang Jing Hao 梁景皓

Sandrine Pinna as Song Rui En 宋瑞恩

Lin You Wei as Li Min Shuo 李民碩

Sumiya Nemi (住谷念美) as Xu Xin Jie 許心潔
Allen Chao as Song Wan Ji 宋萬紀
Wang Mon Ling (王夢麟) as Liang Fu Cheng 梁福城
Bu Xue Liang as Gym owner
Huang Deng Hui (黃鐙輝) as NoQ
Huang Zhong Kun (黃仲崑) as Mob boss
Lu Man Yin (呂曼茵) as Home health aide
Ge Lei (葛蕾) as Luo Hui Ying 羅惠英

Production Credits
Producer: Chai Zhi Ping, Chen Qian Ru 陳倩如
Director: Lin He Long
Screenwriter: Quan Zhao Juan 權昭娟, Li Xiao Zhen 李孝珍, Jiang Jia Hua 蔣家驊, Xiao K 小K

Will Pan confesses falling in love many times, doesn't mind worshipping money

With blind date television shows currently in vogue, even quite a number of celebrities from Hong Kong and Taiwan have become loyal fans. Last week, while in Shenzhen attending a fan club event as a beverage spokesperson, Taiwanese pop star Will Pan divulged that he himself would love to go on a blind date show. Moreover, Will hopes that he could find a girl who worships money and has a nice reputation, while he stating frankly, "I also hope that I can be with a girl whom has a stable career and will have little struggle for a decade."

Divulged having fallen in love 7-8 times

Will expressed that he hopes to have his new album released by December of this year and said, "My feelings are more heartfelt now, and the love songs (on the new album) will bring out my story. Through my songs, I show my feelings of me going through love. First love, lost love, one-sided love, declarations of love, it's all there." When asked if he's been in love numerous times, Will divulged, "Seven or eight times in my life, I'm getting close to thirty years old. That's normal at that age." When the interviewer pushed on and asked if he has watched blind date television programs, Will said, "Yes, I have. It's because I haven't been on a blind date, and I want to see how other people go on blind dates. Every time the girl turns down the guy (lit., extinguishes the flames), I get so worked up! Actually, I want to go on a blind date show, and I hope the girl doesn't turn me down and gives me some faith."

Regarding girls on those blind date shows that "worship money", Will felt that it is one aspect that results from the show. "I don't think every girl's like that. Obviously, a girl probably wants to be with a guy who has a steady career. I also hope that I can be with a girl who has a steady career and will have little struggle for a decade, but I'm not saying to worship money more. Instead, if you want to be with someone, and if you don't want there to be that much of a hassle, then it's a good thing. Yet, I feel that if you're in a relationship with someone who wants money, it doesn't matter whether you're rich or not. If you're with someone who strives for success, that's more important."

Wanting to play a villain in a movie

Activities that day included traveling out to meet with fans in Shandong and Hubei, which had Will in a good mood. When talking about his recent developments, Will replied that he will be filming another idol drama with famed producer Angie Chai (Meteor Garden, Devil Beside You, Hi My Sweetheart), with whom he had worked with previously in Miss No Good, while also hoping to work together in the future with fellow Taiwanese actress Sandrine Pinna (Summer x Summer, Poor Prince Taro). "[The new idol drama] will be funnier and different from Miss No Good. I will act with with a more dynamic personality, and with characters whose lives will have many twists." Will also revealed that he wants to play a villain the most, because "I've never did any evil deeds before, and I want to experience some for myself in my life."

Will's fan club event was also held the same day as the Golden Melody Awards, a major event in the Mandopop music industry which Will himself has never been nominated before but his good friend JJ Lin has for the Best Mandarin Singer category this year. Will responded quite proudly, "I can't (get myself nominated) because my music's not remarkable, and every award worth caring about is too tiresome. To be honest, me releasing albums for so many years is definitely an achievement for sure."

Wilber Pan & Sandrine Pinna Adu Akting di Serial Baru
[/color]

Setelah sukses dengan serial Miss No Good, Wilber Pan kembali membintangi serial idola baru berjudul Infinite Love. Kali ini dia beradu akting dengan aktris Sandrine Pinna (Chang Yung Yung). Sandrine sudah cukup lama tidak membintangi serial drama, karena itu setelah menerima skenario dia langsung mempelajari perannya. Demi membangun “chemistry” dengan Wilber, dia seringkali memandangi foto Wilber dan bersikap seolah sedang jatuh cinta padanya. “Setelah beberapa lama, wajahku akan memerah karena malu. Saya juga berusaha memimpikannya dalam tidurku,” ujar Sandrine malu-malu.

Di serial ini, Sandrine akan berperan sebagai putri keluarga kaya. Untuk perannya ini, aktris keturunan China-Perancis ini terpaksa memotong pendek rambutnya. Setelah potong rambut, kru bertanya pada Wilber mana yang lebih disukainya. “Semua bagus,” jawab Wilber dengan yakin. Sandrine kemudian membalasnya sambil tertawa, “Sebentar lagi kamu akan menghadapi kesulitan dengan media gara-gara komentarmu itu!”

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 09:42:17 AM by xiang2_ljc1209 »

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Love Mando

senang bisa liat Wilber pan main serial lagi, cewenya juga lumayan...mungkin menggantikan Calling for Love kali ya.....yeah Wilber

xiao_lee

• Forum Machi

waa.. film baru wilber ya..
ini baru mo syuting atau tinggal nunggu airing?

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Love Mando

Xiao_Lee
baru mau syuting, yang pasti sih pemain nya da confirm.....blum ada synopsi nya si nanti kalau ada di kasi infonya...

Ming Dao 21

• Special Member
  • Penyelam Unggul
  • cause I believe

Wow. film baru lagi. Kayak bule tuh cewek hahahha.

xiang, dimana nih? stasiun apa ya?

"You did weird things to steal my heart, gave me a strange liquor to drink to steal my body, and now turned up beautifully at the party to steal my lips. What are you gonna steal next?"

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Love Mando

kurang tau juga sih MD beritanya masi minim....mungkin di CTS kali ya...gantiin Calling Big Star feeling duang si....yang sutradara si Angie Chai biasanya CTS ya...kaya waktu main Miss no Good aja....cewe da sering main, ia kaya bule campuran chiness n perancis, mirip2 Tiffany

linnn

• Penyelam Unggul
  • ^ Gw Lintaki ^

asyik ada flm baru willber, ada yao wei juga neh dah lama gak liat yao wei tampil di tv
KapCil : besar signature maks 25 kb

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Love Mando

xiao_lee

• Forum Machi

oo... baru mo syuting ya xiang2...

wa.. ada pic.nya wilber yang lagi syuting..  :) :)

xiang2_ljc1209

• Forum Machi
  • Love Mando

wowwwww kisssssssss

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up