;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 78   Go Down

Author Topic: [ INFO FILM BOLLYWOOD TERBARU ]  (Read 130605 times)

manzaboy

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
  • mY iNdIa
[ INFO FILM BOLLYWOOD TERBARU ]
« on: April 12, 2008, 05:54:29 AM »

:D
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:22:49 PM by manzaboy »

manzaboy

• Cabin Crew
  • mY iNdIa
Ajay Devgan dan Kajol , Beradu akting di " U Me Aur Hum "
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:01:27 AM »

Di sutradarai oleh suami sendiri? Mungkin hal itu tak pernah terbesit di pikiran seorang diva bollywood yakni kajol , istri aktor kawakan ajay devgan. Hal itu menjadi kenyataan setelah ajay devgan memproduksi film arahannya yg pertama yaitu " u me aur hum " . Keduanya berakting bagus di film tersebut. Sang suami selain menjadi sutradara juga berperan sebagai pemeran utama film tersebut yg beraduakting dgn istrinya sendiri. Film yg baru direlease 11 april lalu ini  sebagian bersetting kapal pesiar yg megah.  Kalau anda pernah lihat thrillernya di lagu "je lee" yg berirama spanyol, akan membuat kita berdansa.

Movie Reviews :

This is the movie with many folds,,Ajay Devgan as a Director has passed with colours as bright as the sets.The essentially is of love, with love and in love. The vows" till death do us apart' is taken very seriously here and actually is the theme of the movie.

First Dyslexia and then Alzeihmer..we sure are becoming aware,educated and sympathetic audience. But the biggest difference with TZP with story of an abnormal kid and this movie with a character with a hopeless disease is that,,here character is a mere caricature except Ajay Devgan's.

The movie clearly can be divided into two elements . Colourful and white,Dream and then nightmare.The first half with Dazzling cruise liner, Deep blue water and wild blue yonder is a picture perfect setting for a romance-during -vacation..And it happens ..with Ajay wooing Piya i.e Kajol .The generous, passionate and croocked ajay win her and later they  get married.

OStnya juga bagus bagus lho, ada irama jazznya, spanyolnya, pokoknya campur - campur deh , download saja disini:

OST " U ME AUR HUM "

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:10:13 AM by manzaboy »

enjelly

• Cabin Crew
Re: FILM BARU DI SINI TEMPATNYA !
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

mana nih daftar film2 baru yg lain?
hihi... ;)

chabella

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • ^*semangat*^
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 09:33:41 AM »

gw bawa kbar bae nieh..

film2 baru kek u me aur hum(kajol,ajay devgan).
race(saif ali khan,bipasha,katrina)
krazzy 4(yg da srk and hritik sbagai item boy)

dvdnya dah ada d glodok,bkannya nyaranin beli bajakkan..
tp klo mow nunggu tyang d bioskop indonesia keknya g akan tayang.
pa lg klo mau nunggu dvd and vcd original yg g tau bakl ad or g..

jd dri pd penasarran,g papa kan???

nieh film terbaru laennya..

After giving two hits in Hum Tum [Images] and Fanaa [Images], director Kunal Kohli is back with his next film under the Yash Raj banner, called Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic.

Interestingly, the film's name was not decided until a few days ago. Apparently, Kunal just could not think of a good title, and an assistant directed him to the current one.

"Thoda Pyaar is a story about four helpless orphans. One day, an angel [played by Rani Mukerji [Images]] comes into their life," Kunal explains.

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic also stars Saif Ali Khan [Images] and Rishi Kapoor [Images].

"Everyone has some angel or the other. He or she comes along when you need him the most," Kunal continues. "Rishtey khoon se nahin, pyaar se bante hai [Relationships are built on love, not blood]. Blood relations can break forever but love relations don't break." 

But Kunal says that his film is not a children's film. "My film is on the lines of Anil Kapoor's [Images] Mr India. It looks like a children's film but it has every element. It has villain like Mogambo, a lovely song like Kaante nahi kat teh, and also a fun element involving children."

But the film bears more resemblence to the Hollywood classic Mary Poppins, than Mr India. Tell him that, and Kunal replies, "Mary Poppins cannot be compared to my film. I don't know why people are comparing my film to that. Thoda Pyaar is a completely different.

"Saif and Rani gave me a big hit in Hum Tum and I am more than happy to repeat them in this film," he adds. "I am also taking Chintooji [Rishi Kapoor]. He is my lucky mascot. I got him in Hum Tum and Fanaa. Unfortunately, I could not accommodate Kirron Kher in this film."

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic will release on June 27.

[lovestruck]~*THE QUEEN OF HEARTS*~ [lovestruck]

XXX_toNy

• Penyelam Unggul
  • i love dancing....N lolo mY inspired......hohoho..
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 11:28:18 AM »

Banner
Yash Raj Films

Status
Released

Color
C

Release Date
April 25, 2008

Language
Hindi

Genre
Action  /  Thriller

Shooting Locations (City & Country)
Greece

Producer
Aditya Chopra

Director
Vijay Krishna Acharya

Star Cast
Anil Kapoor...... Lakhan alias Bhaiyyaji
Akshay Kumar...... Bachchan Pandey
Saif Ali Khan...... Jeetendra Kumar Makhwana alias Jimmy
Kareena Kapoor...... Pooja Singh
Sanjay Mishra
Manoj Pahwa
Yashpal Sharma...... ACP Kuldeep Singh Hooda

Cassettes and CD's on
YRF Music

Singers
Sukhwinder Singh
Kareena Kapoor
Sunidhi Chauhan
Piyush Mishra
Saif Ali Khan
Udit Narayan
Akshay Kumar
Mahalakshmi Iyer
Anil Kapoor
Vishal Dadlani
Salim Merchant

Lyricist
Piyush Mishra
Anvita Dutt Guptan
Vishal Dadlani
Kausar Munir

Music Director
Vishal Dadlani
Shekhar Ravjiani

Background Music
Ranjit Barot

Cinematography
Ayananka Bose

Choreography
Vaibhavi Merchant

Action
Peter Hain

Art
Sukant Panigrahy

Editor
Rameshwar S Bhagat

Sound
Rishi Oberoi
Ali Merchant

Costume
Aki Narula

Media Relations
Monika Bhattacharya

Publicity Designs
Fayyaz Badruddin

Story / Writer
Vijay Krishna Acharya

StILLS

http://profiles.friendster.com/thepanasdalam
..Proudly present BY..
Rani Hindustani & Heroine No.1
is Karisma Kapoor
[rock] [rock] [rock] [greetings] [greetings] [greetings]
SO TODAY :.....sudah KETAUAN BUSUK DAN BANGKAIN-YA...2704

KapCil ---> kamu dijaring karena omong kotor dan ngeflame

XXX_toNy

• Penyelam Unggul
  • i love dancing....N lolo mY inspired......hohoho..
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »

REvIEW,,,

By Taran Adarsh, April 25, 2008 - 16:08 IST

Hindi movies have undergone a sea-change in terms of content. From crude, been there seen that, done to death kind of movies, to films with substance, the audience tastes have changed over the years. Even though we've have grown up on the staple diet of desi food, we've cultivated a taste for Italian, Chinese, Thai and Mexican cuisine.

The experience with TASHAN is like, you enter a posh restaurant, waiting for a sumptuous meal to be served, but what's served on your plate is vada-pau. TASHAN takes you back to the 1970s Bollywood, when illogical situations, blood and gore, for no rhyme of reason, were the main ingredients that made the junta break into taalis. Sorry, the formula doesn't work anymore!

Write your own movie review of Tashan
Seriously, what was debutante director Vijay Krishna Acharya thinking when he wrote this apology of a script? It's perfectly okay to revisit the classics and pay homage to the masala films of yore, but the new interpretation has to be contemporary, you need to change with the times.

The one thing that you realize after watching TASHAN is, no amount of gloss, glam and top notch stars can ever substitute for a riveting script. Great stars, great styling, great songs and great visuals work as long as the script is great.

So what's the verdict then? If you genuinely miss the 'Kamine, main tera khoon pee jaaonga' and 'Bhagwan ke liye mujhe maaf kardo' kind of movies that dominated the 1970s, pick up a DVD of those hits instead. TASHAN is regressive cinema with a capital R.

A call centre executive Jimmy [Saif Ali Khan] is entrusted the responsibility of teaching English to a gangster, Bhaiyyaji [Anil Kapoor]. But Bhaiyyaji's key help Pooja [Kareena Kapoor] uses Jimmy to swindle Bhaiyyaji of Rs. 25 crores. Obviously, Bhaiyajji wants his money back and also Jimmy and Pooja's heads.

He settles for Bachchan Pande [Akshay Kumar] to carry out the job of tracing Pooja, once Jimmy surrenders himself to Bhaiyyaji. What happens next?

Actually, TASHAN starts off very well and the first hour unwinds at a feverish pace. Besides, there're interesting twists and turns in this hour that make you jump with joy. Akshay's entry in the movie is the turning point and the actor only takes the film to a new level.

Alas, the joy is short-lived. The writer-director goes completely off the mark and loses focus. Instead of coming to the point right away, what the writer does is makes you run in circles and circles. It's like boarding a direct flight to London, but the pilot suddenly decides on having stopovers in Ahmedabad, Dubai, Budapest, Munich, Berlin, Amsterdam, before landing at London. You're exasperated!

What ails the film? Various factors. The film goes on and on and on. Unwanted scenes, the outdated love angle, the lenggggggthy fight sequences [people showering Akshay and Saif with bullets, but, well, nothing happens], the confrontation between good and evil in the climax… you actually pinch yourself, were you watching the same movie in the first hour? Or did the reels get changed?

Another minus factor is Vishal-Shekhar's music. Seems like the composers have run out of tunes and what they offer is best suited for the music systems in their cars only. With such impressive names on and off screen, the music directors should've ensured that they come up with tunes that remain etched in your memory… in this case, at least that could've been a redeeming aspect. But the music is awful. The picturisation of some songs is, however, quite eye-filling.

Debutante director Vijay Krishna Acharya seems to have taken the audience for granted. Cinematography is excellent. The locales are a visual treat. Dialogues are good at places.

TASHAN belongs to Akshay Kumar completely. No two opinions on that. Take Akshay out of this film and the movie is a big zero. He's the lifeline of this project and his performance will be loved by elite and masses, both. Kareena Kapoor is fantastic. She looks gorgeous, acts very well [her role is similar to the one she essayed in FIDA] and yes, she carries off the bikini with élan.

Saif Ali Khan is relegated to the backseat. What did Saif see in this role? He's hardly there in the second hour. Anil Kapoor entertains at the start, but after a point, the Hindi-English bhasha gets on your nerves. Also, it's very difficult to decipher what he's speaking most of the time.

On the whole, TASHAN is one of the weakest films to come out of the Yash Raj banner. This film has gloss aplenty, but no soul. At the box-office, the film will join the ranks of JHOOM BARABAR JHOOM, LAAGA CHUNARI MEIN DAAG and AAJA NACHLE sooner or later… Business in Overseas will also be weak despite a popular cast.

http://profiles.friendster.com/thepanasdalam
..Proudly present BY..
Rani Hindustani & Heroine No.1
is Karisma Kapoor
[rock] [rock] [rock] [greetings] [greetings] [greetings]
SO TODAY :.....sudah KETAUAN BUSUK DAN BANGKAIN-YA...2704

KapCil ---> kamu dijaring karena omong kotor dan ngeflame

h1k4r1

• Cabin Crew
  • Mari menyelam..
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

Review kalian disini soal movie2 yg baru malah bikin aku tambah sedih coz di sby susah bgt nyari dvdnya :'(
ada yg bisa bantu aku nyari gak dvd2 film india?
thanks

chabella

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 1
  • ^*semangat*^
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2008, 06:22:59 PM »

mow kasih tau nieh,,
d glodok dvd tashan udah da tuh,,, 8) 8)

[lovestruck]~*THE QUEEN OF HEARTS*~ [lovestruck]

enjelly

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »

gw juga udah beli krazzy 4 di mangga 2...kalo u me aur hum di gajah mada plaza....yg belom race nihhhh...

lagu2nya Race enak lhooooooooo..........

manzaboy

• Cabin Crew
  • mY iNdIa
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 01:47:20 PM »

mehbooba

New York – a city of affluences and grandeurs…an ideal place for the handsome, successful and very rich Shravan Dhariwal (Sanjay Dutt). A business tycoon, Shravan has everything one can dream of having and what he doesn’t have, he buys it. A winner all the way with an envious lifestyle makes him the most eligible bachelor around. He loves being in the company of beautiful and desirable women. His charm and money gets him any beauty he desires till he meets Varsha (Manisha Koirala).

Varsha is an Indian girl who values self-respect and morality much above the money and glamour of America. She is the first girl in Shravan’s life who says no to his advances. Shravan is not a guy who would take NO for an answer and starts showering Varsha with presents and gifts that she keeps refusing, which are then followed by costlier gifts. Unmoved by the money being showered on her, Varsha insults Shravan in front of a few thousand people which comes as a jolt to him.

For the first time in his life Shravan wakes up to the fact and is made to understand that like everything else, women are not commodities that he can buy by showering gifts on them. He realizes his mistake and apologizes to Varsha asking for her forgiveness. To make amends for his misdeeds, he goes to meet Varsha’s father and express his love and respect for her. He asks for Varsha’s hand in marriage. Varsha’s father convinces her that he is a changed man now and genuinely loves her. After much deliberation, Varsha agrees and they get engaged. They take off on a holiday and their romantic sojourn ends in lovemaking.

Varsha’s beautiful dream comes to a shocking end when Shravan tells her that his love for her was just a drama to get engaged so he could sleep with her – ‘Every woman has a price tag, some sleep for money and some fools like you for the promise of marriage’. Heart broken and shattered, Varsha’s whole world collapses around her. She leaves the country and goes as far away as possible from Shravan Dhariwal to start a new life.

Shravan is summoned to his hometown in India by Maasa (Reema Lagoo),as his younger brother Karan (Ajay Devgan) has decided to get married. Karan settled in Europe, is in complete contrast to his brother. They are like two sides of a coin, emotionally attached but poles apart. Intrigued as to who his brother is so smitten by, Shravan keeps pestering his brother to tell him more about the love of his life. Karan describes Payal as an angel, a goddess he is madly in love with. A girl with amazing charm and beauty like none other. It’s virtually impossible for him to stop praising her. As the marriage day arrives closer, Payal arrives from Europe. Shravan meet Payal. Payal is none other than Varsha.

Is this a plan by Varsha to teach Shravan a lesson? Or is this fate playing a leveler in Shravan’s life? Why did Varsha change her name? What happens when Karan comes to know what happened between Varsha and Shravan? Will Shravan stop Karan from getting married to Payal aka Varsha? Who will Varsha / Payal marry?

So many questions to be answered…this is the story of Afzal Khan’s Mehbooba.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 01:49:05 PM by manzaboy »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 78   Go Up