;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: EVA CELIA  (Read 9188 times)

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
  • Keong: 0
ini ada beberapa foto terbaru dia di amrik
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2011, 04:26:36 AM »

snackchiki

• Cabin Crew
Re: ini ada beberapa foto terbaru dia di amrik
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2011, 06:35:51 AM »

cellia kata momminya , orgnya modest bgt, terlalu modest gtu aka terlalu rendah hati .. makanya sopia bilang ... kalau kamu terus terlaluymodest kayak gini ga bakal isa maju2 .... , si celia nya meluk si sopia... ada di utube, cuman aku lupa link nya  [worried]

go cellia go .. [thumbsup]

both are my bf, Christian and Max MC-US [on]

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
Re: ini ada beberapa foto terbaru dia di amrik
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2011, 06:59:32 AM »

cellia kata momminya , orgnya modest bgt, terlalu modest gtu aka terlalu rendah hati .. makanya sopia bilang ... kalau kamu terus terlaluymodest kayak gini ga bakal isa maju2 .... , si celia nya meluk si sopia... ada di utube, cuman aku lupa link nya  [worried]

go cellia go .. [thumbsup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc1cXd-IZZc
 :)

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
tulisannya juga bagus lho... dulu punya blog tapi udah dihapus
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2011, 07:20:30 AM »

A DAY AT THE LESMANA'S RESIDENCE

Written on:
Sunday, March 28, 2008
11:58 A.M, Cilandak-Ragunan
The Villarreal Residence

“…and then when you reach 40, you might want to look back”, dad said as he put a slice of crab meat into his mouth and walked into the kitchen to put his dirty plate. Dad turns 42 today. Time flies.

Throughout dinner, dad eagerly told my step mom and me his childhood memories. I raised my head with excitement as I heard him said, “When I was a little boy…” My parents are very good storytellers, with heaps of interesting stories to share. Whenever I hear them say that one ‘when-I-was-little’ sentence, I’ll put my hair behind my ears and listen attentively even though, maybe, it’s the same story for the one-hundredth time.

“I had the same routine every single day from when I was 13 until my senior years in high school,” great, it’s a new story, I thought. My eyes lightened, “go on dad!”

“Well, my day started at 5.30 in the morning and finished at 9 when I hit the covers.” He said. I’ve been longing for him to tell his daily routine for… quite a long time.

My dad is such an excellent and respectable pianist, he makes everyone including me wonder how many hours a day he practiced the piano? The answer remains an enigma. All I got was, “I still practice until now,” I rolled my eyes in suspicion. I don’t know how he did it. He’s a child prodigy, what can I say. I just read an article about him, saying he’s too good to be unknown by the world. I didn’t do anything except to agree.

He went on from the morning when he took a shower at 5.30, until he had to ride the 6.30 bus to catch the 6.56 train. By 7.30, he came to the next stop, and then he had to walk uphill to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music that took him 15 minutes. He would take shortcuts from building to building using escalators. He ran towards the piano room and practice for 45 minutes. At 8.30 the bell rang. In junior high, he would study those standard subjects such as history, math, and etcetera, plus music. By the time he reached high school, those usual subjects were reduced and became more focused and major in music. Then in college, it became full-time music hours. No math, no English, no biology. Just music. (I am going to stop here. Excuse my amateur way of writing. I don’t want to bore you.)

My heart was filled with jealousy, but in a good way. I wanted to go to performing arts school and do well like him.

The story he just told inspired me in many ways. Now, I want to have a daily routine that will go on everyday and attend the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.

As I went for my 7th and last crab, dad said, “By the time you reach 16, which is in 6 months, you’ll feel more mature and adult. You’ll be impressed whenever you see teenagers driving around and have their own apartments.” There was a long pause. I want my own apartment and have my own car already! Gosh, I have to spend more time with my dad! I only see him once in a while, since I live with my mom most of the time.

“… and then when you’re 17, along with your driver’s license, you want to try everything. You want to experience a lot of things. But the you’ll realize that you have to be 21 in order to try everything.

“Oh! You’re going to have a blast when you’re 21!” He went on. “And then you turn 25. Now, you’ll see life differently. What you thought was right when you’re 21 turns out to be wrong. You’ll start to search for a settled job, serious relationships and even marriage.”

Wow, I never thought about it before. The more I think about it the more pressure I will get. But he’s right. “Do what you want to do and what you think is right and do it the right way, before it’s too late.” I thought hard. “Before it’s too late” it struck me. I know what I want, but I don’t know how to start, I don’t know how to begin, I don’t know how to do it.

Suddenly, I thought about my future, my education, my career, and my life. I hear people say, “you have the whole road ahead of you, go for it, you have a long way.” However, if you think about it, life is way too short. Life is way too short to be worrying about stuff you have no control of. Life is way too short to make the best out of everything. I don’t get it. It’s like, you have to take life seriously but you don’t. Pressure, once again. What am I going to do with my life? I became very worried and concerned.

And then that was when he said, “… and then when you reach 40, you might want to look back. What you have done, how well you did it, what mistakes you made. You want to do well and you want to see that you did a kick-ass job. Yeah, you made mistakes and you regret it. But you did what you want and what you had to do and by the end of the day you are proud of yourself.”

I don’t believe when people say they have no regrets in life. Everyone makes mistakes, and nothing’s wrong with that. Sometimes, things don’t go your way, but I believe we can make a better ending that had a rough start.

Then I knew what he was trying to say. He wants me to make the best out of life and by the time I look back I wouldn’t say, “I should’ve done this instead” or “That wasn’t the smartest way to do it.”

I guess you just have to keep your mind wide open. See the world with different perspectives and enjoy. Patience, determination and stop procrastinating, that’s all it takes. I feel very lucky today, yesterday and tomorrow. Believe me, you’ll fall in love with luck once you’ve experienced it.

This was the best conversation I’ve had with my father.

It’s not where you’re from, it’s where you at. It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you make out of what you’ve got. At least that's what I've learned. As I finished my last crab, put down my hands, I smiled with confidence and said, “This is just the beginning.” Okay, maybe I’m two years too late or whatever but isn’t that the challenge?

“That’s my girl,” and he gave me a warm hug.

(Hey, who said life is long? Take a look for yourself, 5 years ago feels like yesterday doesn’t it?)

P.S: I finished this writing the day after at 2.11 p.m. I did my best in pouring my heart out in each sentence and use the right words.

Sincerely,

Eva

galzdandelion

• Penyelam Unggul
  • uri seoro saranghaenneunde ...
Re: EVA CELIA NYANYI
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 08:36:44 AM »

bagus banget ternyata suaranyaa.
awalnya gue underestimate eva, abis kayanya aji mumpung ..
tapi ternyata emang berbakaatt. suaranya keren bangeeett!!!
dan tambah cantik ya diaa

lets watch Shut Up! Flower Boy Band [love]

@uculucu [hip]

k-nan

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: -1
  • Kangen Kaka :(
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »

penasaran tingkat dewa [worried]
belum nonton pideonya :(
Nggak pasang siggy dulu ckckck

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 02:33:53 PM »

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »

bagus banget ternyata suaranyaa.
awalnya gue underestimate eva, abis kayanya aji mumpung ..
tapi ternyata emang berbakaatt. suaranya keren bangeeett!!!
dan tambah cantik ya diaa

sama... waktu dia maen sinetron gw belum suka... baru suka pas baca tulisannya di blog, english & gaya nulisnya udah kayak penulis profesional... ditambah sekarang ketauan suaranya bagus bgt, makin  [lovestruck]

k-nan

• Senior Sailor
  • Keong: -1
  • Kangen Kaka :(
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 05:18:00 PM »

btw Epa pulkam donggg..
nyoba peruntungan di indo again, pasti melejit deh *semoga*
Nggak pasang siggy dulu ckckck

sporadic_cyborg

• Cabin Crew
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 03:26:29 AM »

btw Epa pulkam donggg..
nyoba peruntungan di indo again, pasti melejit deh *semoga*

kayanya mendingan ngerintis karir di sana deh... ntar kalo udah sukses baru pulkam :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up