;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: INFINITE (인피니트) - 7members amazing group d^_^b  (Read 33272 times)

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
  • Keong: 1
Re: INFINITE (인피니트) - 7members amazing group d^_^b
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2011, 01:41:20 pm »

INFINITE “Secret talk * about Private Room” in K-RUSH Vol.2 published in Japan on 23rd October

“We moved to our new dormitory!”

So far,you used to watch their dormitory as main stage of TV programs…like “You are my brother”&”Sesame player”. Finally INFINITE said goodbye to the place. Gift for celebration of 1st place in music show(?),they moved to wider house. They boasted about new house!

Woohyun: Anyhow floor is made by gorgeous marble!

Sunggyu: Wait,wait. Your words make misunderstanding trouble. All rooms have marble floor in the apartment. Our room isn’t special. (LOL)

<Who shares room together…?>

1,Hoya&Sungjong

2,Sunggyu&Woohyun

3,Dongwoo,Sungyeol&L

They have 3 bed rooms. They said share friends are naturally decided.

1,Hoya&Sungjong’s room

Hoya: It’s easy to stay. Because Sungjong is first to clean up room if I ask him.

Sungjong: I’m feeling easy,Hoya hyung(*brother) helps me. We support each other to tidy up our room. Our room should be most clean. Besides,Hoya hyung knows well about wits of how to live,I can learn a lot from him.

Hoya: The good point in staying with Sungjong,is that I can ask him doing anything for me. (LOL) But anyway,I prefer own my room alone.

Sungjong: What!? Ok,now I have something to tell you. Make sure to squeeze floor cloth!

2,Sunggyu&Woohyun’s room

Sunggyu: Since I get along with Woohyun,we have never had quarrel. So I have nothing especially to ask him.

Woohyun: I have something to tell you. I love you. (LOL)

Sunggyu: Thanks. (LOL) Our room is peaceful. No one mess up.

Woohyun: I don’t know why but our room is something unclean.

Sunggyu: Because of too many clothes. But new room has big closet,so we can put them into closet completely!

3,Dongwoo,Sungyeol&L’s room

Sungyeol: Our room’s rule is “you’re gonna die if you put things on floor!”

L: If there’s something on floor,everyone think he can do it like that. That’s human psychology,right? So I try not to put things on floor as possible as I can. You know,Dongwoo hyun!

Dongwoo: Eh,I put nothing in our room! Now you’re the worst that put lots of things in our room!?

L: Those are baggage ready to be sent.

Sungyeol: Hey hey,don’t argue,get along!!

Dongwoo: But we should tell the truth!

L: I got it. I’m gonna send my baggage sooner.

Relay Interview Vol.5 Woohyun takes part of interviewer with Dongwoo.

Interview continues from magnae to the leader. There would happen to explode their personalities only in talking between two of them.

====INTERVIEW====

Woohyun: Finally I’m becoming MC. This time we present interview from Tokyo again. The guest is…

Dongwoo: This is rapper of INFINITE,Dongwoo!

Woohyun: Last time we visited Japan for purpose on holding showcase,this time we came here for our 1st concert “Leaping Over”~. By the way,just before visiting Japan,our INFINITE’s “Be Mine” got 1st place in music TV show~! Dongwoo,how did you feel?

Dongwoo: It’s been only 1st anniversary since our debut,we have only 1 album yet…but we won 1st place! I can’t believe this yet! When MC called our name INFINITE,I was spaced out for about 3 seconds. But then I got realized little by little,I cried hard holding other members tight. Those dropped tears of mine weren’t for sadness,but for infinite happiness. Woohyun cried hard too,right?

Woohyun: In fact,when we made our debut,I decided “I will never cry on stage before we got 1st place in music TV show”. But I couldn’t stand for keeping cool and cried while our first fanmeeting. (LOL) And this time I shed too much tears. I’m easily moved to tears. I’m the man sentimental for impression. (LOL) But Sunggyu hyung(*brother) never cried,you know. Because leader had to mention about our feeling on behalf of us. Though I saw tears in his eyes. (LOL)

Dongwoo: He’s really good leader!

Woohyun: Then,in our first concert “Leaping Over” this time,we didn’t show only group singing or dancing,but we had short performance played by each of ourselves. You see,Dongwoo&Hoya performed dance break show. That was one of awesome highlight.

Dongwoo: When we dance by all 7 of us,there’re so many things I can’t do it as I like. Our action is limited,we must adjust our choreography perfectly. So I feel little bit it tastes something missing. Dancing with Hoya makes me feel excited,definitely different from group dancing. I can do free style dancing,and I can freely show what I would like to express to fans. Moreover,I feel as I can discover another unknown side of myself.

Woohyun: Well,in my opinion,most noticeable highlight of the concert was my solo song “Time”!

Dongwoo: Uh-huh. (LOL) Hey,to speak of our concert,Woohyun’s fan service action is becoming popular now. You have 3 kinds of actions,right? What’s it look like?

Woohyun: May I hand out my textbook about fan service to you and other members? The key to success is to share “Heart” with all fans. While we share the same feeling,we bring up our love. (LOL) You know all the fans are my girlfriends.

Dongwoo: Wow~,you have so many girlfriends! All over Asia! (LOL)

Woohyun: Speaking of girlfriend,if you were girl,then who do you want to go with among INFINITE members?

Dongwoo: I wanna say “Nobody”. (LOL)

Woohyun: Though I chose Sunggyu hyung,I was fed up with his scolding on me….

Dongwoo: Ah! I decided. I choose L. He’s never bothering me. (LOL)

Woohyun: Oh hey,in first episode of this interview,L told something for me to ask Dongwoo. “Why does Dongwoo put so many stuffed toys on small bed?”

Dongwoo: Ahh~. L always claims “Cramped!” But our CEO took out 20 out of my 22 stuffed toys. Then he put them in his house,car…(LOL) I just want to keep all gifts by my side. Anyway I was lack of concerning for room mate…. L,I’m sorry.

Woohyun: By the way,your room mate L is worst untidy sleeper. Have you never been suffered by him sleeping in same bed?

Dongwoo: Yep~. Once I woke up since I was punched. I usually never be awake once I fall asleep,but that made my eyes opened. (LOL)

Woohyun: Dongwoo is very patient? If I compare you,you’re “genius”. Genius who pretends as fool. Genius with full of cunning. Your cunning IQ rate is about 800,right? (LOL)

Dongwoo: You’re appreciating me? Or you’re speaking ill of me? Woohyun is mood maker. He’s important existence that we should never lose. I think everyone knows,he makes good atmosphere since he stands in middle of people.

Woohyun: Hehehe. I’m glad you understand me. Now,let me hear the last question. What is INFINITE for Dongwoo? L = “family”,Sungyeol = “air”,Hoya = “ramen”,and I answered “lemon”.

Dongwoo: Lemon? Why?

Woohyun: It’s fresh (*heart shape*)

Dongwoo: “Inspirit”. (immediate answer) Just like infinite symbol “∞”,if INFINITE stay left side,then Inspirit stay right side. We always step forward together. We never get taken apart!

Additional content- Hoya’s best entertainment is “Kid’s song contest when I was 7 year-old.”

This kid’s song contest was very first time in my whole life to appear on stage. To show people,I practiced singing and piano for the first time. But I don’t remember clearly that moment. Anyway this must affect on me. Then I had willing to be musical performer,and I came to like standing on stage. So this is my best entertainment.

cr:felish-ugly@soompi
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

beibei

• Special Member
  • Senior Sailor
  • Keong: 0
  • Lele ♥ Tacchon
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 04:44:48 pm »

new dorm mrk yg brubah cm 2 room ya
sungyeol yg kmrn ama hoya n sungjong,,malah pindah ke L n dongwoo,,hahaha
mau nempel2 nih si myungyeol couple ;D
klo si woogyu mah g bs diganggu gugat bedua ;D ;D

aiiih di inki  goodbye stage kmrn mrk ganteng2 bgd,,,,
pada jambulan smua gaya rambutnya,,alias tanpa poni :D

"what about me,who lived my whole life looking at u and planned our future together??"
@leleohkura| Leleの秘密

mak_ilang

• Chingu
  • wong kito galo
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 04:50:32 pm »

definitely my newest fave boyband........

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 07:28:22 pm »

Infinite - about their new dorm - cute mistakes - Gyu acted cold to Yeol (Sukira 111026 cut)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D1OhcFrupE&feature=related

cr:felish-ugly@soompi
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 07:07:49 pm »

Infinite Preview Pics for Birth of a Family (Family ties)

their new dorm!!

cr:KimJongKookie@soompi
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2011, 07:15:43 pm »

Infinite Interview on Fuji TV - Preview of BTD Japanese version!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RS9XQOzOGE&feature=player_embedded

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:19:47 pm by christa_v »
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2011, 07:32:19 pm »

More Birth Of A Family Pics - Seems like Yeolies family will make an appearance

SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2011, 07:13:26 pm »

cr:mika2321@soompi
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

christa_v

• Penyelam Unggul
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2011, 07:21:10 pm »

cr:mika2321@soompi

So Loved Awards 2011 - First European K-Pop Awards -
Infinite is nominated :

Best Choreograhie
Best Video
Best Song
Best Album
Best Group

European Fans - check out and vote!

http://awards.so-loved.net/?id=homes

cr:HeavenJ@soompi
SOJU & DooLey Couple
Credit Ollie20

Savanaya

• Cabin Crew
  • I'm QUEENS now,,Fansite name of T-ara ^____^
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 05:29:58 pm »

Kalo nie udah,,bilng dan aq akn hpus,,,hehehehe.................^___^

[ENG SUBS] Infinite & T-ara Sharing Love Diary 111106
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATycqw3Vbk

Aq cm nemu nie,,yg da fotonya anak2 INFINITE,,,sorry kalo OOT,,,

Bnyak yg main sulap anak2 Infinite,,,sneng bgt liat anak2 spesial tersenyum,,,,^___^ ENJOY!!!!!

Inie agak udah lma,,,klo udah ksih tau ya,,,^___^

Msih kegiatan yg sma tp cm foto ja,,,,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:58:15 pm by Savanaya »
Join w/ me Eunjung Jiyeon FB ^__^ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eunjung-Jiyeon-Queens-Island/242427915835364

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 21   Go Up